Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri (31497 Views)

Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo / Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent / Appointments: Buhari Silent Over Monguno, Service Chiefs, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by XhosaNostra(f): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
unbitchable:

As you can see, I'm busy.
Go fúck some xenophobic dick.
idiot.

I will, it's the best kind.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Amumaigwe: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
YorubaHero12:
The Igbos have to stand up to this foolish Reno, he’s always preying on their emotion and it’s rubbish.

Why does he always have to use them to get back at the government for political sake. The minister of foreign affairs Geoffrey Onyeoma is Igbo and he already tweeted today about what they are doing about this. Although the government have been sluggish about this but we all know Nigeria is an insane country.

But it’s rubbish for Reno to keep using the Igbos to fuel his hatred, he’s just mocking them by tweeting this rubbish on twitter.

Oga stop foaming in your mouth and smell the coffee.. Reno has said nothing but the naked truth. Do the lives of the 5% ters really matter to Buhari? Check his antecedents and stop ranting. Enemies of truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by unbitchable(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I will, it's the best kind.
whatever fills up the hollow and makes it swell.. it's none of my biz.
Animals also do have sex, it's your right.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Area4Area: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Oga stop foaming in your mouth and smell the coffee.. Reno has said nothing but the naked truth. Do the lives of the 5% ters really matter to Buhari? Check his antecedents and stop ranting. Enemies of truth.
5% or not, Reno should stop playing politics with sensitive things and using the Igbos as baits and most of you gladly fall for it, he's Itshekiri from Delta state and is he telling us there are no Itshekiris or Deltans in SA that he cares about, if no Itshekiris, at least there are Edos and Yorubas he's related to.
Why must it always be Igbos?
FFK is next, they know how to turn on mumu button of some Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by XhosaNostra(f): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
unbitchable:

whatever fills up the hollow and makes it swell.. it's none of my biz.
Animals also do have sex, it's your right.

Yup.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by YorubaHero12: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Ok
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Area4Area: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
richie240:

Lolz, siddon dia.
Even if Satan lambast buhari/hausa/yorubas e go turn their hero sharp-sharp!
These guys dey tire person, FFK and Fayose are next to tune their mumu button as usual
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by unbitchable(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yup.
you quote me again, thunder fires you
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by richie240: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Area4Area:
These guys dey tire person, FFK and Fayose are next to tune their mumu button as usual
Lolz, very predictable lots.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by DevilhimseIf: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Ok
[/s]
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by XhosaNostra(f): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
unbitchable:

you quote me again, thunder fires you

I quoted.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Celense(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
obembet:
No... Most Nigeria Government official have business in SA. Which they can never declare as part of their asset.

One of the biggest hospital in SA own by Formal Governor. Many university in SA own by government official, so they can't lose their business cos of your live.. .
Baby you look sweet, can I slide into your dm?
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by SoNature(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

i can sue you for falsehood....

thats not true....

i defended all nigerians....

i criticized igbos,yes,but i still defended them too....!! angry angry

whats the sense in not defendin igbos....??

i shouted out loud because of criminals and defendeddefended innocent igbos....

you think i prefer yoruba or hausa criminals....!!??

guy,dont piss me off....!! angry angry

am not a nice guy.... angry angry

Please get pissed off!

Someone is reminding you of your double standard and you are talking about getting pissed off!

Get pissed off already!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by unbitchable(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I quoted.
You're finished.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by harmonyglobal: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Stop playing the devil reno

1 Like

Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by MPSA(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
No government has the rights to say Something here, This Problem was caused by failing governments in our Continent, South Africa is only a Shield on this one, I don't Promote Xenophobic, But People migrate if things don't go well in their countries, You must blame this Looters and your failing governments, Why People migrating like this if things are going well in your countries, It's good to solve the main problem before approaching South Africa, This criminals and looters are taking advantage of your failing government
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by F117nighthawk: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Useless statement, I wonder if this Reno guy,s brain is packed with sachet of pure water bags,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by tsavkeghps(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by GalaticHorde: 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Aidejay:
An idiot has sopken.........
my own personal opinion, I might be wrong of course, but the idiot in this case is the one whose post I'm quoting undecided
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by delawal: 4:36am On Sep 04, 2019
its obvious what Reno said is d truth. we have the worst govt on the planet. a nepotic man can be a good leader
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by EagleNest(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Why is Reno tribalising the killings of Nigerians in SA. How does it help anyone? Not a reasonable talk at all.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Bleep you.

Wherever you are, I will find you, seduce you and make you fall in love with me. Then I will fucckk you the way you have never been fucckkked before, then dumb your sorry and heartbroken ass. I won't rape or kill you like your men are doing to women in your country. This is because I still see you as a recalcitrant sister who needs to be taught a lesson.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sanchez01:
Nonsense! If this useless human think the best time to play politics is now, then I say to blazes with him and his home! What prevents him from leading Nigerians to closing up South African companies here in Nigeria?

This is a national issue and it honestly can't be tackled or resolved using threats. While I condemn the acts of these guys, Nigerians are not the only nationals affected. Plus, this is a ripple effect of the massive criminal activities of majority of Nigerians living in South Africa.

Where was Reno when reports emerged about 'Nigerians' caught in the act of trafficking Ghanaians and even South African teenagers? What were his responses or reactions to daily drug reports of Nigerians in Asia and Africa at large? What was his response when 77 Nigerians were apprehended by the FBI for a massive fraud of over $1 billion? Has he ever mentioned anything against or concerning the influx of Nigerians in Ghana doing nothing?

Buhari is a disaster and a disgrace to Nigeria but he is not responsible for the many crimes Nigerians commit abroad. And as much as there are unfortunate Nigerians caught in the cross fire, it is inevitable given the crime culture and the get rich quick mentality of some persons.

No one would tell me that most Nigerians in South Africans are legit business folks. This is what happens when crime is being reinforced with titles and recognition. The unfortunate part of this whole thing are the innocent Nigerians who have been true to their hustle in South Africa.

The so called Xenophobia didn't start today. As a matter of fact, it gained prominence under Jonathan till it died a while. Where was Reno then?

The FFK I know would have published a four-paged article laced with superfluous words on why Nigerians are disgracing the country abroad but he is quiet today for obvious reasons while this serial loser of a human with beards like a he-goat thought to make this an ethnopolitical affair. Nonsense!
Bookmark for posterity sake.
Post of the week!
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Aidejay(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
GalaticHorde:
my own personal opinion, I might be wrong of course, but the idiot in this case is the one whose post I'm quoting undecided
my own personal opinion, I might be wrong of course, but the idiot in this case is the one whose post I'm quoting
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Aidejay(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

Just shut up, ehi nzuzu
Just shut up, waste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt / Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu / Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.