Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Invitation For A Online Bible And Prayer Group - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Invitation For A Online Bible And Prayer Group (250 Views)

Free Online Bible School With Certiicate Of Completion / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For A Online Bible And Prayer Group by alxb19: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2019
Who is interested to start a web-based bible study and prayer group?

I led several bible study groups in the past in an evangelical background. I live in Germany and I have the impression from God that I should offer a bible study group in Nigeria.

alxb
Re: Invitation For A Online Bible And Prayer Group by alxb19: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
I would like to add: I mean a bible study group online, e.g. here in this forum.

My plan is that up to 9 persons discuss and pray regularly.

This could be in this forum, or another web-based solution.

It should NOT be a debate group. It should be possible to "exclude" people from the group, for example when people just want to accuse others, or are filled with their personal views and try to "convince" everyone else using their "superior intelligence" (e.g. fundamentalistic atheists).

The idea is to discuss topics from the Bible, pray for each other, teach each other, sometimes a little bit to debate, but only as much as it makes sense.
Re: Invitation For A Online Bible And Prayer Group by alxb19: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Still this is an invitation for an online bible study and prayer group.

I am not sure if you are all set and there is no need for such a group?
Re: Invitation For A Online Bible And Prayer Group by alxb19: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nobody interested to pray together and discuss together biblical topics in a smaller circle?

(1) (Reply)

What The Lord Told Me About Scamming / Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Accurately Prophesied ROBERT MUGABE'S Death / Eleven Strategic Audio Sermons For Total Destiny Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.