Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

What The Lord Told Me About Scamming - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Lord Told Me About Scamming (248 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / "A Mad Man Told Me To Buy Fuel After My Car Broke Down" - Man / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Lord Told Me About Scamming by Dollarseeker: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
The Lord told me something today that melted my heart. I have been looking for a job and also seeking for capital to start a biz but all to no avail.

I started thinking of going into online scam because I have the skills and knows all the tools and tricks to get it done. So I started telling God that I need this capital so I can start this online biz since job is not forthcoming (But I believe it will come soon). But each time I pray, the scamming thing always comes into my mind and I know I will hit this capital I want through scamming with ease.

While I was heading to church to pray this morning, I kept arguing within me if to go ahead with my online scam and was also thinking of how the maga would feel. The urge to go into scamming was so strong but my mind also kept telling me to depend on God for the money.

When I got into the church, I started praying and the Lord said I should read Psalm 62 : 8-10 which asked me to trust only on God alone and verse 8- 10>>> It says

8 "TRUST IN GOD AT ALL TIMES, MY PEOPLE. TELL HIM ALL YOUR TROUBLES, FOR HE IS OUR REFUGE.

7" Men are all like a puff of breath; great and small alike are worthless. Put them on the scales, and they weigh nothing; they are lighter than a mere breath.

10 "DONT PUT YOUR TRUST IN VIOLENCE; DON'T HOPE TO GAIN ANYTHING BY ROBBERY; EVEN IF YOUR RICHES INCREASE, DON'T DEPEND ON THEM.

That is what the Lord told me and I was overwhelmed and decided that I won't go into scam but would wait upon the Lord.

So guys let's desist from online scam, trust in the Lord even when all seems not to be going fine, keep on trusting and loving him with all your heart....all will be fine.

5 Likes

Re: What The Lord Told Me About Scamming by reubenobi(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dollarseeker:
The Lord told me something today that melted my heart. I have been looking for a job and also seeking for capital to start a biz but all to no avail.

I started thinking of going into online scam because I have the skills and knows all the tools and tricks to get it done. So I started telling God that I need this capital so I can start this online biz since job is not forthcoming (But I believe it will come soon). But each time I pray, the scamming thing always comes into my mind and I know I will hit this capital I want through scamming with ease.

While I was heading to church to pray this morning, I kept arguing within me if to go ahead with my online scam and was also thinking of how the maga would feel. The urge to go into scamming was so strong but my mind also kept telling me to depend on God for the money.

When I got into the church, I started praying and the Lord said I should read Psalm 62 : 8-10 which asked me to trust only on God alone and verse 8- 10>>> It says

8 "TRUST IN GOD AT ALL TIMES, MY PEOPLE. TELL HIM ALL YOUR TROUBLES, FOR HE IS OUR REFUGE.

7" Men are all like a puff of breath; great and small alike are worthless. Put them on the scales, and they weigh nothing; they are lighter than a mere breath.

10 "DONT PUT YOUR TRUST IN VIOLENCE; DON'T HOPE TO GAIN ANYTHING BY ROBBERY; EVEN IF YOUR RICHES INCREASE, DON'T DEPEND ON THEM.

That is what the Lord told me and I was overwhelmed and decided that I won't go into scam but would wait upon the Lord.

So guys let's desist from online scam, trust in the Lord even when all seems not to be going fine, keep on trusting and loving him with all your heart....all will be fine.
Thanks for this.

(1) (Reply)

Eleven Strategic Audio Sermons For Total Destiny Transformation / Left To Die: 5 Nigerian Kids Accused Of Witchcraft And Where They Are Now / The Most Interesting Part Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.