Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) (25196 Views)

Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Unboxing - Other Smartphone Brands Better Sit Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by jinka(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
pls what's the correct pronunciation of REDMI
is it red-ME or red-MY
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by ikcid: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
jinka:
pls what's the correct pronunciation of REDMI
is it red-ME or red-MY
red_me
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Cadec007(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
devigblegble:
iPhone 11 bout to be out soon
mtcheewww..... nonsense specs and overpriced.... Though i am happy,at least best design would go to Android this year.....
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Muyiwabiggy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Pls can i get the link for the gcam for this phone @ op?. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by elantraceey(f): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Destined2win:
Elantraceey come ooo, they are unboxing your favorite phone

Lol.... this is mama's phone, mine is note 7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by jetz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
If only they knew wah Xiaomi holds in stock they would never compare keke with Lamborghini. Previous device redmi 5, current device redmi note 7, next device redmi note 8
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
that's my phone same colour comet blue,bought it in Ibadan
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by kingofthemall: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
henry007:
More pics
Where can i buy it in Ibadan
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Nusdaniel10(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin

Its a nice phone. My gionee m5 didn't offend me. Its 3years and still waxing
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by ikcid: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
kingofthemall:

Where can i buy it in Ibadan
At any Pointek, raya or slot in Ibadan or you can puchase from jumia through ifedith.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by michaellovaldo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Maybe the sample that was meant for alhaji lei jun grin was the sent to me because my Redmi 7 takes just about 1hr 40minutes for a full charge
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by ikcid: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
michaellovaldo:
Maybe the sample that was meant for alhaji lei jun grin was the sent to me because my Redmi 7 takes just about 1hr 40minutes for a full charge

How long does the battery last, from 100% to around 5% ?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by michaellovaldo(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
ikcid:

How long does the battery last, from 100% to around 5% ?
10hrs-11hrs
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Eric, is it just me or do you have something against Samsung Galaxy A Series? You review bland infinix and tecno phones through out this year, but refuse to even unbox the least of the A series smartphones that offer more value for money, why is that bro?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by ogundeleai(m): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Just as 2/16GB phone now useless, 2/3/32GB is also becoming last last option
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Alexdon200089: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2019
prinsam30:
thanks I'm enjoying my Tecno Pouvior3 but I'm planning to upgrade to Pouvior3 plus, I wanna know how much exactly the phone is, some say is 46K while some say is 55K and for those that ar using the plus version, is there a flash in the front camera

No
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by adontcare(f): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2019
majestique:
nice...

Buy any phone of your choice or electronics and pay small small...check my signature
guy, why is the registration site asking for BVN?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by majestique(f): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2019
adontcare:
guy, why is the registration site asking for BVN?
. the bvn is for verification purpose
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by adontcare(f): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2019
majestique:
OK. Lemme apply
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by adontcare(f): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2019
majestique:
ok
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by OluwasureGig: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Xtorm7995:
Eric, is it just me or do you have something against Samsung Galaxy A Series? You review bland infinix and tecno phones through out this year, but refuse to even unbox the least of the A series smartphones that offer more value for money, why is that bro?
I'm looking to buy the A50 . do you think its better than the redmi 7?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2019
OluwasureGig:

yes it is
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by yungsmart(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2019
OluwasureGig:

If you mean Redmi 7 yes it is, but if you mean Redmi note 7 that one is debatable because they kinda on par if you ask me.
Why can't you xiaomi mi A3 or wait for Redmi note 8
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by yungsmart(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2019
OluwasureGig:

If you mean Redmi 7 yes it is, but if you mean Redmi note 7 that one is debatable because they kinda on par if you ask me.
Why can't you buy xiaomi mi A3 or wait for Redmi note 8
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2019
OluwasureGig:

Redmi 7? Of course it is better, I bought the A30 when it was newly lunched and it was a solid phone. But currently using the A70. A50 is hands down better than redmi 7.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by OluwasureGig: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2019
yungsmart:

Why can't you xiaomi mi A3 or wait for Redmi note 8
price bro. I budgeted between 40-45k for a new phone
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by yungsmart(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2019
OluwasureGig:

price bro. I budgeted between 40-45k for a new phone

but you said Samsung A50 which is around the 80k that is why I gave alternative at that price range.

But now you said 40--45k range get Redmi 7 make sure you get the 3\32 GB variant to avoid aggressive ram management its a miui thing. Head to the xiaomi thread in the phone section for more info
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by prinsam30: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Alexdon200089:

No

y na, that means I'm sticking with my Pouvior3 be that oooo
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by OluwasureGig: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
yungsmart:

but you said Samsung A50 which is around the 80k that is why I gave alternative at that price range.

But now you said 40--45k range get Redmi 7 make sure you get the 3\32 GB variant to avoid aggressive ram management its a miui thing. Head to the xiaomi thread in the phone section for more info
my bad sorry I meant A20. is A20 better than redmi7
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
OluwasureGig:

my bad sorry I meant A20. is A20 better than redmi7
redmi 7 is better performance wise,camera wise,screen protection wise...
A20 has a better display(720p amoled)

Battery capacity is same
Ui is preference driven, but I prefer miui for more features,customizations and systemwide theme
Well,the choice is yours,follow your heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Whatsapp Emoji / How To Use Bold5 Mobile Hotspot Feature / Google Bans 29 Apps That May Have Stolen Your Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.