Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (44729 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by stiffy56(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
True talk jare......not like 2baba......
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
If Nigerians start attacking south Africa company here, then our president may declared operations Zulu Zulu and send soldiers to kills it own citizens , and na that time SARS will be testing its bullet and aggrieve on its own citizen, and while Magu will be roaming around arresting the Nigeria looters for final damages on south Africa company..

God bless Nnamdi KANU where ever he is because his words already coming true
BUT YOUR NNAMDI KANU REFUSE TO SPEAK ABOUT FBI VS OVER 60 IGBO GUY'S IN USA

NNAMDI KANU REFUSE TO SPEAK ABOUT IGBO GUY'S IN DUBAI WHO ENTER PEOPLE SHOP TO STEAL THEIR MONEY

until igbos begin to see crime as a crime, if not MANY NIGERIANS HAVE HUGE PRICE TO PAY ACROSS THE WORLD
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by tsavkeghps(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
TriCee:
Hushpuppy well done!
Just watch how other yeyebrities will suddenly find their hidden voices, fake bunch!
BAD EXAMPLE PLS COME OUT AND SPEAK
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by andrew444(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
gurusmac4:
If Trump were Nigeria's president.

Trump can never be Nigeria president because the stupid citizens will not vote such person in, they prefer a useless person to be their president.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by mekuxiani(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Bros it has nothing to do with the president the blame is on the people carrying out this act by now they should have deployed soldiers to complement the efforts of law enforcement
Richdad50:
shocked

A stupid talk. Any country at this point can embarrass citizens of Nigeria in their countries because of the weak posture of our President. A country's strength is projected by its president. In a situation where you have a fragile old man in the helms of affair, it translates to a field day for his enemies.

Richdad
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Peresrichly: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Husppupi don hit all of them for where e pain, them don dey start to talk one by one.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Fakelondonboi(m): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
This is awesome from star boi
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
DAT is the face wizzy.......but am still weytin for Buhari comment ooh
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by inyenejo(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
The fake President buharigg Jubril Al Sudani Aminu is busy looting the NNPC money in trillions what a President! He doesn't give a damn
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by denisdmenace(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
madenigga:
while Tuface is busy talking rubbish.
That illiterate fellow his illiteracy is really disturbing him
tuface didnt say rubbish.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by adedayoa2(f): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
Onyi22:
Well spoken my Nigga, I can't wait to become ur fourth baby mama, I love you so much
you know they're coming for you, even if they know you're joking.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Empiree: 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
I said it before and will say it again. Africans and Black people worldwide are a disgrace race to humanity. Their rascism surpassed White supremacists and White rascism.

Black people can't govern themselves because they have no respect for rule of law. Their law enforcement officers don't respect their citizens. Their govts don't respect the people. The people don't respect one another.

This is the more reason I don't listen to White rascist documentaries. All the struggles of Black heros like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Marcus Garvey, Fela Kuti and so many more I can't mention have gone in vain. There is no Black unity worldwide and there can never be.

This is monkey and animal behavior coming out of South Africa but if White person calls them monkey they rage as if that White person is wrong. Is president Donald Trump not right for calling this continent "shithole"?.

It is the same in America. Black Americans are as much animal as their Black Africans. Black people need critical assessment of themselves before accusing White of rascism. I don't wanna hear white are rascists. It is irrelevant.

Imagine in white nation there is outbreak like this you would have seen police standing by and making arrest of bastards burning foreigners and their businesses regardless of who they are. They would have barricaded thugs in an enclosures to avoid further conflicts. Their presidents would have been on TV or at the scene to put their foot down.

But look at African presidents, Buhari and S. Africa presidents somehow silent. I don't care if they talk behind closed doors. That's irrelevant. If nija is a sane country Buhari should have been out there on tv and called for emergency meeting and emergency evacuation of his citizens regardless of tribes. As much as I support Buhari's election and re-election, his slow slow shit in response to situation like this makes no sense. Houses of reps and senate would have come to the table and do the needful. But the only time those idiots come together is when they are ready to loot.

And look at S. Africa president like he too doesn't exist. His country men are destroying lives and properties but the idiot is no where to be found. White people live in South Africa that are S. African citizens. Did you see them among these animals burning things down?. That's the difference btw civilized men and animals.

If Africa is a sane continent, with chain of xenophobic attacks for yrs, all African leaders would have come together to sanction S. Africa but the mumu are waiting for White to dictate what to do.

I have met Africans in America who said they will never put their foot in Africa until they go back to their Lord. That's how much hate they have for that continent and the continent continues to prove this to everyone. If White people wanted to come again and recolonize Africa, they can easily do it without any issues because black man has no brain.

My comment may be tough but I'm sorry, truth must be told. The only thing Black worldwide are smart at is crimes. I see more reason why police are stationed more in Black neighborhoods than White bcus they know you are prone to do evil. This is another prove. To prove my point, I read on this platform yesterday when someone left a comment that US should sanction South Africa for it's idiocy.

Please what's US has to do with Africa problems on fellow Africans. This proves Africans can not govern themselves. Stop blaming white people for being stupid. I am very angry anytime I see Africans behave like this and read this type of comment. Dont blame white people for "dividing" Africans. You are your worst enemies

Enough said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Kuchiele: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
madenigga:

2Face could not talk when they were killing people from his village in Benue State, no for Nigerians him go talk?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by KendrickAyomide: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
OneManLegion:
[/s]

Your comment smacks of intellectual impecuniosity as always, Mr Omokri.
is that Reno using that moniker?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by seanjy4konji: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
he said nothing wrong...dont mis interprete words...tuface is not the problem..the problem is xenophobic attacks...not tuface wizkid,burnaboy,you and i...

celebs havee a laptop,mobile phone and internet...you have the same also...

Do your own needful and leave anyone out of this...
madenigga:

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Seunnzy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
adedayoa2:
you know they're coming for you, even if they know you're joking.
we ar too occupied to pay attention to what she's saying..the matter at hand is above anything else
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Thablownmindset: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
Wizkido.. your colleague dey give us pre wedding pix

slowpoke what this continent needs now is not a childish play of a thing called pre wedding pix, what we need is a United voice against tis inhuman act of Africans killing Africans��
you should wake up��

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by yetunsbay(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
Wizkido.. your colleague dey give us pre wedding pix
u mean his sibling
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by OneManLegion(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
is that Reno using that moniker?

Yes.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Rilwayne001: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Empiree:

My comment may be tough but I'm sorry, truth must be told. The only thing Black worldwide are smart at is crimes. I see more reason why police are stationed more in Black neighborhoods than White bcus they know you are prone to do evil. This is another prove. To prove my point, I read on this platform yesterday when someone left a comment that US should sanction South Africa for it's idiocy.

You've said a lot, and they are obviously nothing but the truth. I said something similar in my WhatsApp group and on status, that Africans would be crying of racism from white people. You see them ravaging on Twitter whenever banana is thrown at a football player. Obviously the white people calling us monkey ate not far from the truth, because at any given time, we tend to always condescend to lower animals. In fact I doubt, the kind of evil things perpetrated in Nigeria, South Africa and other black African countries can be done by any real monkeys, suffice to say, we've gone even lower than monkeys in our morality.

It's a very disgustingly barbaric set off humans and situation down here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Empiree: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rilwayne001:

You've said a lot, and they are obviously nothing but the truth. I said something similar in my WhatsApp group and on status, that Africans would be crying of racism from white people. You see them ravaging on Twitter whenever banana is thrown at a football player. Obviously the white people calling us monkey ate not far from the truth, because at any given time, we tend to always condescend to lower animals. In fact I doubt, the kind of evil things perpetrated in Nigeria, South Africa and other black African countries can be done by any real monkeys, suffice to say, we've gone even lower than monkeys in our morality.

It's a very and disgusting set off human down here.
To make the matter worse, South Africa police chief backs his country men for destroying lives and properties. He said they did the right because bcuz foreigners took 80% of a city in S. Africa. See the way a whole police chief reasons?.

In America there are lots of different communities from different nationalities and there are no issues of attacks like this. Although there may be random hate crimes but police responds and arrests and jails the culprits. But in this s. Africa it is clear this is systematic xenophobia.

Here we have: Arab community, White community, Spanish community, Black community, Caribbean community, Chinese community, and the list goes on. Clearly Black South Africans are racists that deserved to be apartheid again. This is a foolish country once helped by Nigeria during hard times.

Mandela must be pained in his grave by now

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by RexTramadol1: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Most importantly humans

Not most importantly Africans
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by naijajobx: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by KendrickAyomide: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
OneManLegion:

Yes.
hahaha. Bro, how you take Know?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by TDonald: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oizatobad:
YOU'RE THE ONE OF ANIMALS IN NIGERIA PLS KINDLY COME OUT AND SPEAK
idiot

Na your Papa be Animal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage / Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.