Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) (53542 Views)

“I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 / Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) / Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by Yarduni: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nice One Emmanuela, make us proud
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by Glycosunde: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
@op r u featuring her in a movie done in 2016 and released in 2018 or is it another film. Kindly get ur message right and proof read before post. Congrats to her all d same

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by Awe4luv(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
una don start again abi, tht was how they said she's acting movie for Disney, the movie is still yet to come.out......
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by JustCurious: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
We still don't know the parents of this amazing little girl. It's weird. Unlike other kids.
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by Rubicon67(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
daewoorazer:

If not for bad governance cum criminality from Nigerian youths, Nigeria has more talents than Europe and North America combined

I agree that we have lots of talents and they could be better harnessed with the right environment and opportunity but I won't go as far as saying we are better than 2 technologically and historically advanced CONTINENTS. They didn't get to where they are yesterday.
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by Legendguru: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oh
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by tsavkeghps(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lol
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by cupidkef(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
E be like say nairaland no get gist again?..
I lost my phone months ago and I was just missing nairaland like kilode.... Now wey I don buy phone.....
Na so so rubbish I dey see everyday here......
Make seun close shop abeg...
This is becoming embarrassing and Juvenile.
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by Basic123: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
daewoorazer:

If not for bad governance cum criminality from Nigerian youths, Nigeria has more talents than Europe and North America combined
I always have this mentality.
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by Yemsam01: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
How is it new if it is released in 2018?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by CrazyOptimist: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
NORSIYK:
Congrats.... my little sis is going places

Congrats o big brother...
So Emmanuela is your kid sister.
Wow!!!
This is fantastic news
It is fantabulous
Infact, it is fantalicious and flabbergasting.
You dont mean it?
Wait! Wait! Wait!, are you serious?
As in... seriously serious?
Well if it's TRUE... congratulations o BIG BROTHER.
I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT.

YINMU... Mtchew
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
All these bloggers sef...

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
daewoorazer:

If not for bad governance [color=grey]
cum criminality from Nigerian youths
Nigeria has more talents than Europe and North America combined
[/color]
I like the bolded, that is rare honesty. Most of us only enjoy blaming the government.
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by felaismyhero(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
daewoorazer:

bros,how far now? calm dowwwwwn.yes,we are talented.but more than europe and north america combined? haha kilode.nature does not work that way.
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by daddyfreeman1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
omo na true oooo... I just go search am and watched it... congratulations Emmanuella... kepp making igbos proud... Hausa and Yoruba will not like this
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by jackson44(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
ZUBY77:
Good. We do good things too
longest time oga azubike .
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by Khaleell001(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
daewoorazer:

Keep consoling yourself.
This is how we delude ourselves without realizing it.

If you are so talented, show it by producing something the world would recognize not this lying we resort to.
Hiaaaan!
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by molbic(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
they should go and teach that girl how to speak English
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by Nature8(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
ExAngel007:
One of Nigeria's very best in comedy industry, Emmanuella Samuel, has broken an another ground internationally.

Little comedian Emmanuella will be featuring in a new Australian movie called Survive or Die among other star cast.

The movie was filmed in 2016 and released in 2018. The movie was co-directed by Daniel Okoduwa and Mike Kang, and co- written by same individuals.

Jamie Murgatroyd worked on the music for the movie while Nicholas Okoduwa and Adam Sanders worked on cinematography and special effects respectively.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/status/1168214358184341504?p=v

Nice one
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
omo na true oooo... I just go search am and watched it... congratulations Emmanuella... kepp making igbos proud... Hausa and Yoruba will not like this
yet u are the one ranting.Do you see how stupid you are now? Yorubas don't give two hoots about you.Check ur Bp right away,OK?
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by daddyfreeman1(m): 6:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Mercy2006:
yet u are the one ranting.Do you see how stupid you are now? Yorubas don't give two hoots about you.Check ur Bp right away,OK?
Bia Mercy or whatsoever you call yourself... must you Quote all the people here? why can't you let my comment be?? or you are looking for husband, that's why you're advertising yourself for quick notice... I didn't see you ooo. find way outta here
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 7:30am On Sep 04, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
Bia Mercy or whatsoever you call yourself... must you Quote all the people here? why can't you let my comment be?? or you are looking for husband, that's why you're advertising yourself for quick notice... I didn't see you ooo. find way outta here
I can't let ur comments be,OK? Since you have proved to be petty.As far as i know everybody loves that little girl irrespective of tribe.hell i even have all her skits on my phone.I needed to set that thing u call brain straight.ur comment is the only abnormal one I quoted.Everything is tribal to you.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2019
Mercy2006:
I can't let ur comments be,OK? Since you have proved to be petty.As far as i know everybody loves that little girl irrespective of tribe.hell i even have all her skits on my phone.I needed to set that thing u call brain straight.ur comment is the only abnormal one I quoted.Everything is tribal to you.
Simi see wahala oooo... so one can't comment in peace again? hayuokay? ..... okay fine, I guess you're eyeing me. hahahaha where are you from let me see if I can TTY
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
Simi see wahala oooo... so one can't comment in peace again? hayuokay? ..... okay fine, I guess you're eyeing me. hahahaha where are you from let me see if I can TTY
you sef talk true,that ur comment that I quoted normal to you? You were supposed to appreciate that ur sister and move on,but you had to drag my tribe into it,making it look like we be bad belle.
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2019
Mercy2006:
you sef talk true,that ur comment that I quoted normal to you? You were supposed to appreciate that ur sister and move on,but you had to drag my tribe into it,making it look like we be bad belle.
uhmm the comment is not good though, i apologise for that, but some of your people don make am their life job to be racist. meanwhile are you from Hausa or Yoruba? let me know where I go start to dey apologize. if you be Hausa no apologies. sorry to say this
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
uhmm the comment is not good though, i apologise for that, but some of your people don make am their life job to be racist. meanwhile are you from Hausa or Yoruba? let me know where I go start to dey apologize. if you be Hausa no apologies. sorry to say this
Am Yoruba and and a christian( before you go dey shout yoro muslim) and apologies aren't really needed.I know we all are trying to defend our tribes which is funny considering the fact that we are small fries in the grand scheme of things.Tribalists abound in both tribes at least from what we are seeing on this forum.Let's just forget this and move on,life is too short,you know.Bye,one love
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mercy2006:
Am Yoruba and and a christian( before you go dey shout yoro muslim) and apologies aren't really needed.I know we all are trying to defend our tribes which is funny considering the fact that we are small fries in the grand scheme of things.Tribalists abound in both tribes at least from what we are seeing on this forum.Let's just forget this and move on,life is too short,you know.Bye,one love
ooooohhh... but most Yoruba hate igbos with passion, I take femi adeshina as an example. not all Yoruba, my respect to FEMI FANI KAYODE... OTHERS SHOULD PLEASE LET ME PASS.... BYE BYE
Re: Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mercy2006:
please don't qoute me again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Rejoices As Omo Ghetto Crosses N500 Million In Box Office (Video) / Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies / Tonto Dikeh Plays Tomatoes And Garri Seller In New Movie ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.