Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

“I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 (66101 Views)

Netflix Rewards Ikorodu Bois For 'Extraction 2' Trailer Remake (Video, Photos) / Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes / Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by EBMedia: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYok05yplk

“I Am Sorry” – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Hollywood’s ‘Extraction 2’ (Video)

Popular Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo, has issued an apology to his fans and those who were disappointed by his absence in Hollywood’s ‘Extraction 2'.

This comes after he raised the hopes of Nigerians with claims of being featured in the Netflix blockbuster movie.

He had previously shared a short clip from a movie set, where he was alongside other cast and crew members with the hashtag ‘Extraction 2’, leading many to believe that he would be part of the highly-anticipated sequel.

The actor’s ‘appearance’ generated a great deal of excitement among fans, who eagerly anticipated his performance in the movie. Unfortunately, upon the movie’s release, fans were left disappointed as he did not appear in the final cut.

The actor has now taken to his Instagram page to apologize for creating false expectations and also clarified his involvement in the movie.

He revealed that while he did not appear in the main movie, he did participate in a mockumentary called ‘Distraction; The Extraction of Don,’ which was inspired by Extraction 2.

The mockumentary movie revolves around a group of perilous mercenaries who kidnap creative director Donovon Goliath in an effort to obtain his Netflix password.

Sharing the short film, Bolanle wrote,

“I AM SORRY YOU GUYS WERE DISTRACTED
You know i ❤️ you!!!
Now lets see The Extraction of Don!!!
A Netflix mockumentary inspired by Extraction 2”

Source: Instagram/iamnino_b

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtrLPONtmHK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by finallybusy: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
while he did not appear in the main movie, he did participate in a mockumentary called ‘Distraction; The Extraction of Don,’ which was inspired by Extraction 2.
He is a monkey. He should be sorry for himself.

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Karlifate: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dude just used the rave of Extraction movie, to market his movie; Distraction: Extraction of Don cheesy

Na marketing strategy

Same way Gbadebo Survivor rode on the Peter Obi's wave to market himself.

Same way Ekiti Chef & Ibadan Chef are banking on Hilda Baci's fame to come to limelight.

Same way GNLD motivational speakers can make 10 Trillion (of any currency) in 10 minutes.

All na marketing strategy. cheesy grin

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Freshtruth(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Wetin your fans expect say u go dey for this highly rated movie? Una feel say Hollywood na nollywood wey dey put every dick and harry to dey act nonsense for us they call film. They done test am for audition and the guy no sabi the guy self know he no wan come out plain, we are no fools we know wetin dey play. Shame wan kill am grin Even Bollywood actors dey struggle to enter Hollywood movies na this one wey dey act like mumu wan enter Hollywood lol

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by slawomir: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Damnnn niggar

I know say him nor go dey the movie

I download the movie on my Netflix yesterday and watched it

It was a nice movie I must confess
The death of yaz pain me
Stupid child cast their hidden location give he uncle...
Anyway I nor blame the pikin sha..blood is thicker...every son got this loyalty to their ancestors and their fathers family

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Lakesyd00: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sorry for yourself.

7 Likes

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by dondodo: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Same thing we are expecting from Obi to obedients

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by stano2(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
I no de believe any of them.
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by gentposh: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Which extraction abeg....

Onyibo go take time act movie these fowls go mimic the movie..

This extraction must be a comedy show

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by ecolime(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
For me, the mockumentary is just too funny for me to be mad at him.

I feel for the rest of his fans though. Lots of people watched The Extraction movie just to see him act.

Na so Olumide Oworu (Tari) take us catch cruise last election. Nigga wasn't in the race and people were hoping to disgrace Desmond Elliot at the Polls all because of the young lad.

Never take these showbiz people serious cry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by SmartPolician: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
These celebs should always live right because they influence a lot of young people!

Bola, you don't owe anyone to impress them, not even your so-called fans!

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by tecnolad(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
While many are emotional about what he did, I totally believe that it's not only a step in the right direction, but also a pointblank smart move. Imagine what could happen if the video reaches the right people

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by stano2(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
I been reason de whole matter first
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by easyfem(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
In this generation , u have to be smart , be a dude and add xtian join or else, u will b a victim

I never blame you bro ... play your game as long as its doesn't involve human blood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by cjudy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by ojotobiloba1: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sorry for yourself
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Nyanabo(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Anything for the clout
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
It’s well. I’m disappointed in him. I was expecting him to feature, as I was watching from 1min - to the end i didn’t see anyone that resemble him throughout the movie.

That’s why, I always tell people not to concentrate on this so called role model. They will lead you astray, before you know it, you’re a goner. Internet is full of lies, never let your heart or mind depends on it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by destiny322(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Believe everything you see on social media at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Waterlilly: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
This one nor concern me. Things are getting expensive everyday

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Iqtest: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Chris Hemsworth is the best actor alive

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Ogegeodey(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nina my guy
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by xristos(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Woz he apologizing for
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Greattha: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Everybody with the one wey dey pain dem
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by updatechange(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
:-Xb
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Kevineleven(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
They will feature his ass in extraction 3
Na dia devil go take extract him yansh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Rebuke: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lol. So he lied to us? And I was so proud of him and rooting to watch him. And now he got extracted from the movie.

Give it to him though, he is the real extraction 😂😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eY6nVRZoFI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) / See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol / Kiddwaya's Twitter Handlers "Sister zone" And "Friend Zone" Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.