Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Cousin Who Left For SA 5-years Ago Will Be Brought Back This Year In A Bag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Cousin Who Left For SA 5-years Ago Will Be Brought Back This Year In A Bag (1617 Views)

Anyone Who Knows Lagos State 20yrs Ago Will Testify It Has Changed- Sanusi / Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic / PDP Had 21 States 21 Years Ago...will There Be A De Javu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Who Left For SA 5-years Ago Will Be Brought Back This Year In A Bag by chisomdoris: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
In the wake of the recent Xenophobic attacks against Nigerians and other foreign Nationals in South Africa, a Nigerian lady says that her cousin who left for South Africa five years ago is dead and will be brought back in a body bag.

She revealed this on Twitter.

According to her, the cause of his death wasn't made known as they were only told that he “died from unnatural causes” and his “death is still under investigation”.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/cousin-left-sa-5-years-ago-will-brought-back-year-body-bag-nigerian-lady-shares-sad-story/

Re: My Cousin Who Left For SA 5-years Ago Will Be Brought Back This Year In A Bag by Officialgarri: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
I know it's just a story. She has no cousin outside Nigeria. But if she wanted the story to sound good, she should have replaced 'cousin' with 'my brother'
Re: My Cousin Who Left For SA 5-years Ago Will Be Brought Back This Year In A Bag by hisexcellency34: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Little wonder the whites treats these black South Africans like shit
Re: My Cousin Who Left For SA 5-years Ago Will Be Brought Back This Year In A Bag by hayoholla(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
Officialgarri:
I know it's just a story. She has no cousin outside Nigeria. But if she wanted the story to sound good, she should have replaced 'cousin' with 'my brother'

lmaooo. you no well walahi. she want to play it safe now
Re: My Cousin Who Left For SA 5-years Ago Will Be Brought Back This Year In A Bag by hayoholla(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
Officialgarri:

lmaooo. you no well walahi. she want to play it safe now
Re: My Cousin Who Left For SA 5-years Ago Will Be Brought Back This Year In A Bag by Sunofgod(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Not even a cofin?
Re: My Cousin Who Left For SA 5-years Ago Will Be Brought Back This Year In A Bag by agbekeOreke86(f): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
Be it that she made it up or its reality,who wakes up and choose to kill/burn alive/maim/shoot another person-innocently??im shaking outta ma wits right now,i gat goose bumps all over me mheenn...tears stings my eyelids.the worst death is when one dosnt even see the death caming....omg!!!!!!what is goin on all around the world??what'sgonna happen in a few years if this is happening now??im shocked and scared to my marrows ooo!'if /when hunger persists,when wnt we face each other and start tearing at each other's flesh for food'...#everyonegatalimit#...#elasticlimitofproportionality#!!
Re: My Cousin Who Left For SA 5-years Ago Will Be Brought Back This Year In A Bag by FRESHG(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
DO THEY SELL PRESSURE COOKER IN SOUTH-AFRICA
JUST ASKING FOR A FRIEND
Re: My Cousin Who Left For SA 5-years Ago Will Be Brought Back This Year In A Bag by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
Officialgarri:

So all these things you see are just stories?

Nobody killed?... They don't have relatives... ?

Little wonder you support Buhari...

People like you are the reason Nigeria is where it is today

(1) (Reply)

Awolowo Grandson Celebrates 4 Generations Of Lawyers As His Son Is Called To Bar / I’m A Cabal Myself - Buhari’s Close Associate Isa Funtua Says / Synergy Of The Local Vigilante Group And The Police In Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.