Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,468 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

#Xenophobia: 'We Have A President That Cannot Take Decisive Actions' - Alibaba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #Xenophobia: 'We Have A President That Cannot Take Decisive Actions' - Alibaba (431 Views)

Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" / Xenophobia: Davido Reacts To Attacks In South Africa / Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Xenophobia: 'We Have A President That Cannot Take Decisive Actions' - Alibaba by ShhItsPablo(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
Following the recent xenophobic attack,  many celebrities have taken to social media to condemn the inhuman killings of Nigerian citizens by the people of South Africa.

Nigerian's Ace Comedian, Alibaba, blames the killing of fellow Nigerians in South Africa on the President for not being able to take resolute actions in recent times on South African activities within the country. In a series of images he shared on his Instagram, Alibaba took a trip down the memory lane of how MTN was charged for defrauding Nigerians but was granted to pay a huge sum of money to bail out following President Zuma's visit to Nigeria. He challenged the President to take stringent actions on South African businesses in Nigeria to counter the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians.

Source - https://gistcandy.com/xenophobia-we-have-a-president-that-cannot-take-decisive-actions-alibaba/

Re: #Xenophobia: 'We Have A President That Cannot Take Decisive Actions' - Alibaba by ShhItsPablo(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: #Xenophobia: 'We Have A President That Cannot Take Decisive Actions' - Alibaba by simonlee(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
i will go on a solo protest at SA embassy tomorrow! fvck the FG and celebrities who only respond on twitter when our brothers are killed! angry
Re: #Xenophobia: 'We Have A President That Cannot Take Decisive Actions' - Alibaba by majamajic(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Britain was right to enslave these animals for longer period than others ,

if not for Nigeria , Apartheid will still be going on there till now

see how they are paying us back

Britain saw the animals in them and treated them like one
Re: #Xenophobia: 'We Have A President That Cannot Take Decisive Actions' - Alibaba by Babtunz: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Aftermath of AFCON2019.
South Africans can be very ruthless when they lose or get embarrassed.
I wonder why we NIGERIANS are always trying to act Godly. Until we lose all our brothers to this hatred stricken country?

Had it been it was the Super Eagles who knocked out the Pharaohs of Egypt I wonder what news would have been trending for the past few weeks.
Re: #Xenophobia: 'We Have A President That Cannot Take Decisive Actions' - Alibaba by Nbote(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
majamajic:
Britain was right to enslave these animals for longer period than others ,

if not for Nigeria , Apartheid will still be going on there till now

see how they are paying us back

Britain saw the animals in them and treated them like one

Funny thing is dat d British had freed dem since... It was simply a case of d white minorities lording over d black majority... And now it is d same blacks who are attacking others
Re: #Xenophobia: 'We Have A President That Cannot Take Decisive Actions' - Alibaba by Abfinest007(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
since buhari refuse to act .I wish one of his cows can be killed so can take this mata serious

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo Of His Late Mum / My Brother-in-law Almost Raped Me At 10 –dg, Bayelsa Girl Child Hon Juliet Pulu / Trending Video Of Singer Who Mentioned Amaka Disappointment In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.