Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia (61513 Views)

Xenophobia: Davido Reacts To Attacks In South Africa / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Social media warriors chai una get mouth go to the front lines you will SHIT yourself and run to your mummies talking about killing suggest better thing na to suggest killing fools killing begets killing mumus
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by tsavkeghps(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by periphetes: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
As a great nation, we don't deserve this kind of humiliation from South Africa. We need to act now before we lose our position as The Giant of Africa. Our hard working brothers and sisters are been murdered glaringly to the world and we sit back doing nothing angry
. We are lions not cowards let's act fast in our various capacity unity brings strength.
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by harryjunior17(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
angry Op. Pls does threaten now have another new meaning or context.. ?? Cus I'm confused.
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
youngbang:
All the celebrities trying to trend and resurrect their dead career with this xenophobia issue, still waiting for rugged man reaction tho grin

I strongly believe that u are a fool sir..

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by Sirmuel1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Adebowalay:
DEAR NAIRALAdDERZ PLS..HOW CAN SOMEONE IDENTIFY A SOUTH AFRICAN?

They have a wide forehead. cheesy
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by themaestro08(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
madenigga:
Come To Nigeria we just want u to mc a show for us cheesy

Come to Rivers state in particular. we want to also give u award smiley
A beautiful award
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by dust88: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Come to nigeria i hv a new yam for u
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by pyro62(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
madenigga:
Come To Nigeria we just want u to mc a show for us cheesy

Come to Rivers state in particular. we want to also give u award smiley

Them go practice all the cultism them know for him head grin grin
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by josephinne(f): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
One fool was referring to South Africa as God's Chosen Nation... Now imagine what what this fool is doing cheesy
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by abbey621(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
periphetes:
As a great nation, we don't deserve this kind of humiliation from South Africa. We need to act now before we lose our position as The Giant of Africa. Our hard working brothers and sisters are been murdered glaringly to the world and we sit back doing nothing angry
. We are lions not cowards let's act fast in our various capacity unity brings strength.

What exactly makes us giant of Africa? Is it the stable electricity or the abundance of jobs? Perhaps it is the standard of living and our very safe roads?
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by periphetes: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
abbey621:

What exactly makes us giant of Africa? Is it the stable electricity or the abundance of jobs? Perhaps it is the standard of living and our very safe roads?

Asides our failed stupid government finding it so hard putting necessary beneficial human infrastructures in place. I bet you, as citizens we far more better than most African countries. Please tell me why do you think SA hates our guts the most? ENVY!!
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by abbey621(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
periphetes:

Asides our failed stupid government finding it so hard putting necessary beneficial human infrastructures in place. I bet you, as citizens we far more better than most African countries. Please tell me why do you think SA hates our guts the most? ENVY!!

South Africans are just like hillbilly whites over here in the USA, they blame immigrants for their inability to prosper in their own country. Since they can't intimidate the whites or the arabs, they prefer to attack Nigerians since Nigerians are usually loud and bold in and out of Nigeria. The truth is that we are noot giant of anything, if we were no right thinking Nigerian would ever leave Nigeria for another African country.
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by Raymagnate(m): 4:04am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by Came4amod: 6:15am On Sep 04, 2019
madenigga:
Peruzzi did not threaten him.
Abeg make una no start wetin una no go fit finish o, Peruzzi na davido man, and davido goes to south Africa alot, let them not pour the frustration on our Boy Davido o
Let your boy not go to SA for now .. Because no beslap and chain he go collect this time .. Na better drilling ...
Na only shoprite them loot .. This can end everything SA in Nigeria .. I feel they will soon kill some south African too .. BTW the week .. Because people who's children were killed .. People who friends use to send them from SA and the got killied will not take this likely .. They are in deep shit .. Mtn , shoprite , all the big SA brands in Nigeria are in deep trouble
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by Obakoolex(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2019
I wonder what happens between me and my Soweto baby now
Re: Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia by opebiboy: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Peruzzi na frat man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.