Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (24686 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Damod88: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Arsenella007:

What is said is right. We can't fight South Africans but we can win them in an economic war.. You don't have to insult always you know.

Leadership is all about diplomacy, rationality and communication. I understand so many of you are still kids which explains why u reason the way you do. How is Nigerian going to hurt south African economy when South Africa has a more developed economy than Nigeria? South Africa has more investments in Nigeria such that if they pull out of Nigerian market the economy will come crashing down. Do you know that mtn puts food on the table of millions of Nigerians? Do you think the president is foolish to the point that he start closing South African businesses in Nigeria?Only fools do that in response to an issue which could be solved diplomatically.No reasonable leader engages in an unnecessary trade war like Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Omoslim26: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Well, the Zulus, Xhosas and cape-coloured monkeys don't give a flying fûck

They don't give a Bleep because they are trying this rubbish on southern Nigerians mostly igbos south Nigerians are too diplomatic to a fault they would never try this madness on a northern or fulani Nigerian if they do by now am sure south Africa will be housing many I D P camps
Xenophobia kill them dia

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by IDFWU(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
ctleurocollege:

America and Nigeria are worlds apart you can only compare it with continents not countries,there's no country on earth like America, just a state ecomomy in U.S is the same with Nigeria and many other African countries so why are you comparing an average country like Nigeria to a super power? I need an honest response

Mr.
That is an example of how a country should be run. I don't know where you getting with this discussion, maybe you are in support that we have an Incompetent government. Well I really can't fault you, we settle for less alot in this country to the extent that not too bad is equal to perfect for us.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by dokie: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Liftkid:
My people have a saying " gbuo dike, gbuo dike, ma ife dike me, achoba nwadike" (kill the brave, kill the brave, but when something that requires the brave occurs, he would be sort for.. if only we had a rugged dictator like late Sani Abacha as the current president, SA gov would have gotten the signal.

Nwanne m, you are going too far sef with Abacha. That one is an internationaly known mad man.

Even Obasanjo would have been threatening brimstone at the moment. But poor us, all we have is buhari who only thinks of his northern Fulani people. As far as he is concerned, no Hausa Fulani is there so what's his own

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by dokie: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
benuejosh:
there's an adage that says "When you push a goat too much, it reacts by biting you." SA are pushing too much already.

Sorry bro, no one is going to bite anybody. The one whose responsibility it is to react is busy picking his teeth.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Peacecoy19: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81881573:
Mumu FFK has come again with his gibberish.

We all saw what you and your ogogoro master, the ineffectual buffon did when all these xenophobic attack started when you thieves were at the helm of affairs in our nation.
When they could have taken a hard stance on it and nip it in the bud.
It is easier said than done.
Foolish thief! But this is vintage FFK for you.screwed brain always.SA government did not sponsor the attacks.Let Nigerians organize boycott of SA business in nigeria.and kill a few SA citizens like an embassy staffer seen outside of their building. This how to make feel unsafe. And also push billionaire ANC politicians controlling SA government to act.
See him mouth.......

Lol cheesy.
He is truly high on Drugs!
No be today.

That is just what this thief that wrecked our National Airways is trying to do.
Nothing more.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Lifepia: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
President Buhari and the Nigerian Government should with immediate effect deploy a Battalion of Nigerian Army and Mobile Police Force and surround the South African Embassy in Abuja and any of their consulates in Nigeria. Stop all entry and exit from these facilities and let the Media report it for maximum effect.

Let CNN and other Major News outlets report it in South Africa. This will wake up the Ignorant in South African society and put their Government under Notice that we can suspend all protocols if they push us further.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by follock007(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
i would do more than that
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Best ways to retaliate against xenophobic attacks on Nigerians is for Nigerians to.......

#Stopdstv/gotvsub
#WithdrawallcashfromStanbic
#Crushallmtnlines
#Boycottshoprite
#Picketstandardchattered
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Kenneth10110(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
MrColdsweat:
Personally, I don't support the killings. The destruction of properties is fine by me. Nigerians are damaging the country with crime.

If you're a southerner condemning south Africans for killing Nigerians, I'm sorry to say that you're foolish.

Nigerians are only selling drugs. If Nigerians start killing secretly south africans and raping south African women, imagine what south africans would do to Nigerians.

This is the exact treatment we should be giving to herdsmen who are Killing our people and raping our mothers..

This is what we should be doing to the barbarians who are Killing our people in southern Nigerian.

But the problem is, Nigerians don't learn lessons. They don't think.

IPOB is teaching you how to behave in a democratic government, you condemn and insult them.

South Africa is now teaching you how to behave to people who mess up in your own Land, you're still condemning it...

You southerners will never learn until you are wiped out by the barbaric jihadists.

Shalom!

You will face wrath from those you wronged.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by naijajobx: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
And when u were part of govt what did you do to improve the welfare of and economic situation of nigerians who relocated due to frustration
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Arsenella007(f): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Damod88:

Leadership is all about diplomacy, rationality and communication. I understand so many of you are still kids which explains why u reason the way you do. How is Nigerian going to hurt south African economy when South Africa has a more developed economy than Nigeria? South Africa has more investments in Nigeria such that if they pull out of Nigerian market the economy will come crashing down. Do you know that mtn puts food on the table of millions of Nigerians? Do you think the president is foolish to the point that he start closing South African businesses in Nigeria?Only fools do that in response to an issue which could be solved diplomatically.No reasonable leader engages in an unnecessary trade war like Trump.

I was almost intrigued by your write up Until you pulled the age card, Mr stop that, that's very condescending and speaks volume of your character. Trade wars and economic sanctions had always been part of World politics. Trump can't attack China but can place embargos and Economic sanctions against them
South Africa yes has alot of companies here in Nigeria which also have local alternatives, this is the time for the Nigerian government to break the monopoly and help grow our own.. Even if these pull out, the can easily be bought over by Nigerians, or even the government so don't give me that bull crap.
You mentioned diplomacy, I hope you know about Carrot and stick diplomacy. It's not always about talks, how long shall we continue having talks with these nations? If not for the failure of our government, who is South African to kill our citizens? If it were in the times of Ecomog when Nigerian flexed her muscles militarily in the African continent, this wouldn't have been the case.
Rather we have a docile and incompetent President who cares only about his cows and the praises of his sycophants.
We need to change our Foreign policy and take back our place in the affairs of Africa by first putting the welfare of the citizens first whether home or abroad.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by tsavkeghps(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by MOVIC6: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Liftkid:
My people have a saying " gbuo dike, gbuo dike, ma ife dike me, achoba nwadike" (kill the brave, kill the brave, but when something that requires the brave occurs, he would be sort for.. if only we had a rugged dictator like late Sani Abacha as the current president, SA gov would have gotten the signal.

Do you mean the same Abacus that didn't treat his own like humans.. jus shut up and reason before typing..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by stevegreatest: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
You see why US government are always on top.
Just one Mother of All Bomb will settle all this
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by maasoap(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
MrColdsweat:
Typical Muslim.

I know you're still pained by the declaration of rivers state as a Christian state. These south africans are nothing compared to you barbarians.

Islam has caused more deaths than any disease in history.

There's a storm coming for you barbarians.

Expect this same treatment soon.

We will cleanse Southern Nigeria and send you barbarians back to the deserts.

Brace yourself.

Like I said in my previous post, borrowing chicken sense would have been better for you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by maasoap(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Arsenella007:

I was almost intrigued by your write up Until you pulled the age card, Mr stop that, that's very condescending and speaks volume of your character. Trade wars and economic sanctions had always been part of World politics. Trump can't attack China but can place embargos and Economic sanctions against them
South Africa yes has alot of companies here in Nigeria which also have local alternatives, this is the time for the Nigerian government to break the monopoly and help grow our own.. Even if these pull out, the can easily be bought over by Nigerians, or even the government so don't give me that bull crap.
You mentioned diplomacy, I hope you know about Carrot and stick diplomacy. It's not always about talks, how long shall we continue having talks with these nations? If not for the failure of our government, who is South African to kill our citizens? If it were in the times of Ecomog when Nigerian flexed her muscles militarily in the African continent, this wouldn't have been the case.
Rather we have a docile and incompetent President who cares only about his cows and the praises of his sycophants.
We need to change our Foreign policy and take back our place in the affairs of Africa by first putting the welfare of the citizens first whether home or abroad.

There you go, being guilty of the same offence you accused someone of. You referred to Buhari as docile and incompetent, I wonder if you just found your brain where your enemy buried it or you just realised that Buhari wasn't the first Nigeria president under whose administration Nigerians living in South Africa would be facing this xenophobic attack. So, if you called Buhari docile and incompetent, what names do you have for Obj, Yaradua and Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by ashantitope: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
That why you can never be Nigeria president because not everything need rushing to settle he have condemned it and also call the ambaserdor to come and explain and talk to there president
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by sweetrace(f): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
Now I finally believe that ffk is a very foolish man. What did the South Africans in Nigeria do wrong? Are they responsible for the xenophobia in SA? How would threatening them put an end to the attacks. It can only escalate issues. Dumb man. That is why you are not the Nigerian President and you will never be.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Arsenella007(f): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2019
maasoap:

There you go, being guilty of the same offence you accused someone of. You referred to Buhari as docile and incompetent, I wonder if you just found your brain where your enemy buried it or you just realised that Buhari wasn't the first Nigeria president under whose administration Nigerians living in South Africa would be facing this xenophobic attack. So, if you called Buhari docile and incompetent, what names do you have for Obj, Yaradua and Jonathan?

Don't be silly.. I wasn't talking to you so dey your lane. Don't just get me off this morning. You people will never stop this stupid blame game. The presidents you mentioned have had their time, and whether the did right or wrong that's not the issue, the issue now is what we are facing, what is the present government doing about it. Imagine sending a special envoy that will arrive in South Africa on Thursday, imagine such crass incompetence, your people are being butchered on the streets of Joburg, and Guateng and you are sending a special envoy, why can't you pick up the phone and call your counterpart? Why don't you show the world that the lives of your citizens matter?
I know you didn't see the pictures and videos circulating online, if you did you will sure pull out your head from Buharis anus and reason with your brain for once. Nonsense
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by maasoap(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Arsenella007:

Don't be silly.. I wasn't talking to you so dey your lane. Don't just get me off this morning. You people will never stop this stupid blame game. The presidents you mentioned have had their time, and whether the did right or wrong that's not the issue, the issue now is what we are facing, what is the present government doing about it. Imagine sending a special envoy that will arrive in South Africa on Thursday, imagine such crass incompetence, your people are being butchered on the streets of Joburg, and Guateng and you are sending a special envoy, why can't you pick up the phone and call your counterpart? Why don't you show the world that the lives of your citizens matter?
I know you didn't see the pictures and videos circulating online, if you did you will sure pull out your head from Buharis anus and reason with your brain for once. Nonsense

You meant the videos and pictures of the Mozambican man who was burnt alive in 2008? No one is happy about the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other foreigners in South Africa but you guys have to employ common sense and decorum when using adjectives on your president.
Your president doesn't have magic wand just like his predecessors, you have to take it easy on him. What was he supposed to do as the first step if you so much believed his first action or step is wrong? Was he supposed to declare war on South Africa, or nationalise their companies or simply tell you guys to take to the streets and start killing any foreigner on sight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position / Amosun's Influence In Buhari's Government Worries South-West APC / Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.