Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Turkey - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey (5454 Views)

Inside Turkey's Half A £billion "Flying Mansion" Plane Gift From Qatari's Ruler / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey by dannywest01: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
chimaxan:

I tink is 6 months too....BT how do u no is because of d moni d visa was rejected.....
he used genuine documents and he has been to Russia and Dubai. And besides they don’t put reason for denial so we are looking at every means we can to tackle the denial and reapply soon
Re: Turkey by chimaxan: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
dannywest01:
he used genuine documents and he has been to Russia and Dubai. And besides they don’t put reason for denial so we are looking at every means we can to tackle the denial and reapply soon

OK....u can get more info from someone dat apply...
Re: Turkey by Intergrity19: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4028670/random-photos-istanbul-turkey-lens

Use this thread from sloye5 to keep d dream alive
Re: Turkey by Intergrity19: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Turkey by themaestro08(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
1300$? A big fat lie. Even in the US not every worker earns that. I have forgotten turkey minimum wage but goggle is your best bet.

That guy will scam you. Deal with him at your own risk.

However, turkey ain't a good option due to its struggling economy. There are better options.
Re: Turkey by Jigsville(m): 12:51am On Sep 08, 2019
1300$? A big fat lie. Even in the US not every worker earns that. I have forgotten turkey minimum wage but goggle is your best bet.

However, turkey ain't a good option due to its struggling economy. There are better options.[/quote]

Better options like??
Re: Turkey by Yungsaint80: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hello house . I just hope I do get a very urgent information and answer from here ... actually I wanted to ask if I can get a number or a person who works in the ministry of education as I need to authenticate my documents and I need it done as soon as possible . More also I am going for my masters and I really need to know if ( I only need to authenticate my Bsc result and waec result and no need for my transcript) pls sir and ma ... I really would appreciate if I can get answers before tomorrow . Thank you .
Re: Turkey by walejummy: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
kellz0:
Thanks bro, how is it like at the poe.. like questioning?? I’m going with tourists visa
sorry to reply late, the border police didn't even understand English, q many and a police collected my passport for screening and returned it back, he was asking me question and I said can pls speck English and he pass me, when you leave the airport, make sure you have the address of where u r going typed on your phone not hand written with Biro on paper as they can't read our writing, give the taxi, the bill will show on the center mirror, there is also free bus but might be complicated as first timer. I hope this help

1 Like

Re: Turkey by kellz0(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
walejummy:
sorry to reply late, the border police didn't even understand English, q many and a police collected my passport for screening and returned it back, he was asking me question and I said can pls speck English and he pass me, when you leave the airport, make sure you have the address of where u r going typed on your phone not hand written with Biro on paper as they can't read our writing, give the taxi, the bill will show on the center mirror, there is also free bus but might be complicated as first timer. I hope this help
thanks bro!!! Really helped, are you still in turkey??
Re: Turkey by SaintHilary(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
themaestro08:

However, turkey ain't a good option due to its struggling economy. There are better options.
And what are the better options at a cheaper rate like Turkey
Re: Turkey by walejummy: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
kellz0:
thanks bro!!! Really helped, are you still in turkey??
no bro, am currently eating ogufe meat at one conna in Oyo state. I will advise you to visit teksim in Istanbul, this hotel, hayuk hotel very cheap n not far from teksim square, metro, bekistas stadium, a lot of cruise to cross from one city to another like 15lira, and many more around there. There a many foreigner and mall there as well but might hardly see black n I didn't experience racist, I will like to visit the country again
Re: Turkey by Haryoureendey4(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
walejummy:
no bro, am currently eating ogufe meat at one conna in Oyo state. I will advise you to visit teksim in Istanbul, this hotel, hayuk hotel very cheap n not far from teksim square, metro, bekistas stadium, a lot of cruise to cross from one city to another like 15lira, and many more around there. There a many foreigner and mall there as well but might hardly see black n I didn't experience racist, I will like to visit the country again
can I change my tourist visa to working visa over there?
Re: Turkey by walejummy: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
can I change my tourist visa to working visa over there?
no, but u can apply for temp residents like extension of stay for 6months, I don't know if work permit will be granted after
Re: Turkey by Haryoureendey4(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
walejummy:
no, but u can apply for temp residents like extension of stay for 6months, I don't know if work permit will be granted after
ok thanks
Re: Turkey by Intergrity19: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
B
walejummy:

Bro other no dey ? I mean longer permits? 6 months small
Re: Turkey by Intergrity19: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
walejummy:

Bro longer permits no dey? 6 months small Sha
Re: Turkey by themaestro08(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
SaintHilary:

And what are the better options at a cheaper rate like Turkey
Nothing good comes easy!. Remember that.
Re: Turkey by chimaxan: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Notin good come easily my bro
Re: Turkey by Voltrondash: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2019
Please what are the better options I am seriously interested in them. Thank you

themaestro08:

Re: Turkey by travelinfo: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Intergrity19:

If luck don't work ? What will happen ?dear OP am not an agent but from d little I know I believe this kind of income is very common in Europe even for students I know up to 10 persons in Germany making over 2500€ per month even as students........ But my contact in turkey who has stayed for over 8 years told me clearly that salary range per month is roughly 280$
Turkey don't pay per hour

Turkey is very good for business....

So your choice
what are the type of business that one could do in turkey?
Re: Turkey by fohiss: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Turkey by calculator123(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
fados4sure:
Your uncle is lying to you because I have been to Turkey, schooled there and live there and I can tell you that the average job you can get is shabu shabu which pay 80 Turkish Lira per day and when it is converted to Naira, it's #5,120 and they will use you
Boss can I please you?
Re: Turkey by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
calculator123:
Boss can I please you?
You're always pleased

1 Like

Re: Turkey by calculator123(m): 5:19am On Dec 13, 2019
fados4sure:

You're always pleased
I meant PM. Autocorrect dey follow me drag keypad grin
Re: Turkey by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
calculator123:
I meant PM. Autocorrect dey follow me drag keypad grin
Why not say it here cos I barely check my mail
Re: Turkey by calculator123(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
fados4sure:

Why not say it here cos I barely check my mail
Ok great. I want to apply for the Turkey scholarship for int'l students. I really want to know if studying in Turkey is worth(language barrier inclusive). Ease of getting job post graduation etc.
Re: Turkey by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
calculator123:

Ok great. I want to apply for the Turkey scholarship for int'l students. I really want to know if studying in Turkey is worth(language barrier inclusive). Ease of getting job post graduation etc.
Studying in Turkey is quite okay considering their education standard when compare to Nigeria.
Note that majority of uni in Turkey lectures in Turkish except you want to take a Turkish as a Foreign language for six months or perhaps go to Northern Cyprus

As per jobs in Turkey, there are jobs they underpay just like Nigeria System. Minimum wage is per day in Turkey unlike Western Europe that pays per hour

Note that you will need to learn their language if you intend working there

1 Like

Re: Turkey by calculator123(m): 2:16am On Dec 14, 2019
fados4sure:

Studying in Turkey is quite okay considering their education standard when compare to Nigeria.
Note that majority of uni in Turkey lectures in Turkish except you want to take a Turkish as a Foreign language for six months or perhaps go to Northern Cyprus

As per jobs in Turkey, there are jobs they underpay just like Nigeria System. Minimum wage is per day in Turkey unlike Western Europe that pays per hour

Note that you will need to learn their language if you intend working there
Thanks bro. How hard it the language?
Re: Turkey by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2019
calculator123:

Thanks bro. How hard it the language?
If you're determine, is not that hard.
Merhaba means Hello
Evet means Yes

I have a friend who didn't even take Turkish as a Foreign Language but can communicate in Turkish fleuntly

1 Like

Re: Turkey by calculator123(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2019
fados4sure:

If you're determine, is not that hard.
Merhaba means Hello
Evet means Yes

I have a friend who didn't even take Turkish as a Foreign Language but can communicate in Turkish fleuntly
Thanks bro. Let me start getting ready for application.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In South Korea / Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. / Nursing Adaptation-ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.