Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia (25796 Views)

EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km / South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks / BREAKING: FG Summons South Africa High Commissioner Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by davit: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
I doubt if this issue will be handled properly by our government.
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by dunkem21(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Which bigotry?
Better stop talking nonsense here.

If it's an Igbo affair as you're insinuating, the Minister of foreign affairs is an igbo and why has he refused to act?

I thought he was an imbecilic minister.. Pls concentrate on Ikpeazu kerosene undecided
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by dunkem21(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Which bigotry?
Better stop talking nonsense here.

If it's an Igbo affair as you're insinuating, the Minister of foreign affairs is an igbo and why has he refused to act?

If GEJ was the one in power, you would've laid all the blame on his ogogoro head and shepopo wife.

Hypocritamus angry
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by Ikpeazukerosene: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
dunkem21:

I thought he was an imbecilic minister.. Pls concentrate on Ikpeazu kerosene undecided

He's has failed to creditably represent Nigeria well.

Ordinary minister in Malawi or Tanzania would do far better than him.
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by majamajic(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

The imbecilic Minister who doesn't know his work.

the woman is a pure disgrace to Nigeria

some appointments are not for inexperienced person
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by Ikpeazukerosene: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
dunkem21:

If GEJ was the one in power, you would've laid all the blame on his ogogoro head and shepopo wife.

Hypocritamus angry

When we're talking about human beings, don't mention animals.
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by Ikpeazukerosene: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
majamajic:

the woman is a pure disgrace to Nigeria

She's not even the Minister. You see her feature so prominently that you think she's the Minister. She is obvious because the minister is useless.

The docile Geoffrey Onyema is our Minister of foreign affairs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by Freed001(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
This Morning I had thoughts of going down with my friends to some of the South African owned companies around my area for a protest and possible shutting down of business even if it's for today but I had to think twice cause when it starts to get hot the Managers of those companies might just go to the police station and drop some Money and a Hilux van will accompany them to arrest the youths for causing
public nuisance. I'll still have to bail myself and my friends, I jus kukuma siddown for my house�
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by focus7: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
This man should be sent back to his country otherwise his safety is not guaranteed again in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by majamajic(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

She's not even the Minister. You see her feature so prominently that you think she's the Minister. She is obvious because the minister is useless.

The docile Geoffrey Onyema is our Minister of foreign affairs.

this man just took over some weeks ago , yet he has done as much

the woman didn't deserve that seat
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by dunkem21(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

He's has failed to creditably represent Nigeria well.

Ordinary minister in Malawi or Tanzania would do far better than him.

I thought Buhari met SA President last week?

Malawian president can't stomach such insult on his face undecided
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
If the guy were to be a Nigerian, he would readily fit in to APC.
APC that says it to our faces that Nigeria is self-sufficient in rice production.
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by blindjustice13(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
Their police deputy said they are fighting for their land, and their ambassador said the attacks never happened,nigerian govt is still clueless on what to do. Wow, just wow.
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by Ikpeazukerosene: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
majamajic:

this man just took over some weeks ago , yet he has done as much

the woman didn't deserve that seat

Guy, do you understand English at all?

Geoffrey Onyeama from Enugu is the Minister of Foreign affairs. He's on his second stint as Foreign Affairs minister. Abike Dabiri is not a Minister, She has never been a minister.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by gibzzhd: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
hypocrite shouting Xenophobic Are majority of you not Homophobias.Phobia is phobia.
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by gibzzhd: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hypocrite shouting Xenophobia majority of you are homophobias.phobia is phobia.
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by chomaloo(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
South Africans as a whole are xenophobic including mr monroe
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Look y'all, I'm freaking tired of this country. I honestly think that the worst crime ever is birthing a child in this rotten shithole. Imagine how embarrassed on behalf of this country I was when I got to court today to get some document.... Only to be told that there's no light, I should come back tomorrow..... Nooo. The court is not in a rural area oh....its in Abuja - Central Area. Shey they shepe for this country ni? Abi there's something y'all aren't telling me cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
StrikeBack:
They are heavily protected by your police

Then Nigerians should deal with the Police like Boko Haram deals with them...burn down their station and go after the South Africans in their protective custody. Enough is enough for their barbaric killings! I hope Nigerians should not let this be swept under the rug like in the times past. South Africans living anywhere in Nigeria should be made to feel the pain and loss of Nigerians in their homeland.
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by Isoduwa(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
StrikeBack:
They are heavily protected by your police

And the police is our friend

Lololol Nigerian is a joke
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by majamajic(m): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Guy, do you understand English at all?

Geoffrey Onyeama from Enugu is the Minister of Foreign affairs. He's on his second stint as Foreign Affairs minister. Abike Dabiri is not a Minister, She has never been a minister.

what's she ? what's abike's post ?
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by Soulseeker01(m): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
This guy need a very hot slap..em dey yarn shit, wel i no blame am na d same lies wey our gov. Dey use for us..
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
I think its high time we reply in a highhanded manner.. like 4 like.. a drowning man does not need to measure how deep the water is or how many people are currently drowning.. all it has to do is get his head out of the water.
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by felaismyhero(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
AccessME:
Sometimes I just sit and wonder why I'm born to Nigeria to suffer the uselessness and backdated rules and actions of our Leaders at large are so Stupid and Selfish.
have you ever considered being a leader in this country? why wonder,when you could be the leader too? there are also selfish and stupid people in germany,japan and uk; but they they are not the leaders; some are the racist football fans in those countries.
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by executive12: 1:29am On Sep 04, 2019
Somebody should have slapped him, in a fit of sporadic violence. Nonsense.
Re: Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia by Thizzyfresh(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2019
shocked[color=#770077][/color] N i dnt tink this xenophonia stuff...Our leaders in dis Nigeria 'z thinking of action to do nxt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son / Women Dress Code: Adopted, Approved In Line With International Practice - Police / Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.