Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Last Fiverr Tutorial You'll Ever Need. Now Closed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Last Fiverr Tutorial You'll Ever Need. Now Closed (734 Views)

New Fiverr Tutorial 2023 – How To Start Making $500+/month – Step By Step Guide / The Last Fiverr Tutorial You Will Ever Need. Come And Learn / Free Face2face Fiverr Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Fiverr Tutorial You'll Ever Need. Now Closed by walewriter: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
(Now closed. Contact me on whatsapp (whatsapp number at the bottom of page) for details about a new batch)

If you’re impatient, just check out the course outline https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RtYu7E3l4j29E9IAlZRm6GKgENBxnRTe
Although I still strongly suggest you read the details below. There’s a huge free gift below. You have to read to find out.

'This is the last tutorial you’ll ever need to up your game'. If you are like me you’re probably thinking ‘I’ve heard that before’. And you’ll be right. There are thousands of so called Fiverr courses out there now. I’ve even lost count of how many I’ve joined to date. Mostly garbage. Just the other day I joined a 4-day fiverr course (mainly out of curiosity and because I always want to be at the top of my game) promising sweet chocolate and Gold offers. Long story short, I was furious. I was fuming. This is 2019 I’m surprised there are still sheeples falling for ebook crap. The guy (Timi) bombarded us with like 20 inspirational, marketing and sales ebooks like it’s PHD we registered for claiming its worth thousands of dollars (Bros well done…we hear you). Whereas unknown to the attendees, he got all on fiverr for less than $20. I can even give you more for FREE sef. Download 7000+ (over 2.5 GB) of those books, course, articles, book covers and videos here [url]https://drive.google.com/open?id=18nP4DLZkvqAnm_rZQxQVuZrY2csKfqfA [/url] and do what you want with it. You can even sell it on fiverr if you want, I don't care. If you need to read 100 books and cram motivational quotes to ‘ginger’ you to make money in this hard-life Brou-ha-ri Nigeria, I rest my case.

And Timi's Fiverr tutorial itself? Just the usual basics that has been flogged to death by everyone. Sign up on fiverr, create your gig and orders starts flowing in like water…lol. Just imagine. In 2019? Fear God oo. Don’t get me wrong books are good and all ( I enjoyed reading this https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WCR8_AqiW9eogt-OwBet0gCl8Fm_cGev and this book right here is the best https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j8mXTHvWCruoIiwiMB6ylu3q5q5R3DTt). But how fast can reading these books translate into cash? And if you are considering fiverr, it’s because you want fast cash.

My people wake up. There are over 3 million gigs (services) on fiverr. Oversaturated is an understatement. It’s okay to know the basics and yes you should absolutely master the basics. But make no mistake about it, in 2019, IT IS NOT ENOUGH. That’s why I see many of you with awesome services on fiverr, and zero orders and you are wondering why. If only you knew what difference some ‘simple’ tricks and tweaks can do for your sales. ‘Knowledge is power’ (BTW, I’m tired of this overused phrase…lol but I surely can’t deny it’s true)

These so called fiverr gurus aint even teaching the basics right. You can’t expect to be playing by the old fiverr rules and crushing the fiverr game of 2019. With the break-neck competition on fiverr now, gone are the days of buying 10 fiverr reviews to make level 1…(I did that too that year)

There are new concerns you should know about.

- What are the new basics?

- What are the fastest ways to rank your gigs on fiverr and get more orders?

- Should you go for a gig picture or a whiteboard animated video?

- What are the latest fast selling gigs of 2019? (Hint: Very easy to deliver)

- How do you craft top-notch proposal and when to know when it’s time to discard it and craft new ones?

- What time is the buyers’ request page updated so you can send in your proposals early? Or what do you even do if you are late?

- How to know if a seller has stolen your hard-hitting proposal and how to play dirty too?

- Fiverr hacks that you think works but actually don’t and the ones that do.

All these and many more I reveal in my 7-days International Advance Fiverr Course exclusive on telegram/whatsapp. Starting with the basics and moving gradually to the ‘advanced’. Check out the course outline here. It’s going to be highly interactive. We are all going to have a blast.

Are you a student who needs to make some extra cash?

Or you already work full-time and just need another side income?

Then this is for you

Even for fiverr old timers still not crushing the fiverr game yet, the basics you think you know have changed over the years.

I really want to help guys like you.

But let's not call it helping (I’m not one of those ‘BoolSheet’ Marketers and gurus) because when you help someone, you should do so for free or without expecting direct payment for it

Let's instead call it VALUE INFUSION.

I’m giving you - My time. My brain power. My experience. My perspective. My attitude.

I’ll teach you to learn, unlearn and relearn new methods that work. Enrol for this course today. See the ridiculously CHEAP price below. It’s what some of you spend on recharge card daily.

If you know anything about me, you know I’m a sucker for credibility and accountability. I’d never join a program/course that has no name and face, and neither should you. Even if I can’t sue the person in a law court, at least I can name and shame him if things ever go south. So Check out my profiles here https://medium.com/@isamotunoa and here https://www.linkedin.com/in/nehemiah-isamotu-76a16b94/. Also that’s exactly why I didn’t create a new Nairaland profile to post this. It’s my regular account. The same one I used when I made one of my first fiverr breakthroughs. I even came on Nairaland on this very account to look for an exchanger to convert my dollars. How time flies.

That was in 2016. Before then I had made little money and lots of mistakes trying to make it on fiverr. Which is why I might drag or get angry at all these fake fiverr gurus but frankly I don’t blame or hate them. I ain’t knocking anyone’s hustle but you can’t teach what you don’t know. Experience is the best teacher. And I belong in the category of a handful of people that have experienced it all on fiverr. At different points, I’ve done fiverr fulltime and part-time. I’ve opened several fiverr accounts (foreign and Nigerian). I’ve had accounts banned, restricted, etc. You name it. So who better to teach you Fiverr?

Enough said. I don’t want this to turn into a textbook so I’ll just stop here.

Want to find out more or still have reservations? Let’s chat on whatsapp +2348169481758 or Telegram (@Bett1).

(Note: Wouldn’t want genuine comments to get mixed up with other troll comments. That’s why I won’t be responding to comments on this thread below. Contact me on whatsapp if you have questions)

Class details

Cost – Now 10000 naira

Payment options: NGN (Naira) or BTC (Bitcoin)

Class starts 9th September 2019 (If you wait till deadline before payment all available slots might be gone. You know what they say: ‘You snooze, you lose’. Pay and book your slot today)

Time: Main class 7PM - 9PM everyday (I’ll take questions all throughout the day)

Money Back Guarantee: If at the end of the 7 days, you don’t see value for your money, ask for a refund. I value my reputation. I’ll refund immediately. No questions asked and even tender my heartfelt apology for wasting your time.

Re: The Last Fiverr Tutorial You'll Ever Need. Now Closed by walewriter: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Keep the questions coming. The last day to register is Sunday. After that, mission accomplished.
Re: The Last Fiverr Tutorial You'll Ever Need. Now Closed by 9jayes: 5:12am On Sep 06, 2019
Bring your fiverr and upwork funds of any amount from $1 to $2k

Re: The Last Fiverr Tutorial You'll Ever Need. Now Closed by walewriter: 1:48am On Sep 07, 2019
WhatsApp only please. Keep asking your questions

(1) (Reply)

The Lazy Way To Generate A Profitable Business Idea / Anderson Restates Need For Quality Service Delivery In The Hospitality Sector. / ***'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.