Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Farm4me: How It All Started - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm4me: How It All Started (5535 Views)

Farm4Me: Frequently Asked Questions / FarmCrowdy Vs Farm4Me - How Are They Different? / Farm4me.com.ng: How It Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm4me: How It All Started by GENIUSMKT(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
In 2017, our Founder, Adama J. Adama anchored an IFAD Value Chain Seminar on agribusiness and eCommerce at the Central Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Development Centre, North Central Zone, Makurdi.

Farm4Me was born out of the questions and answers session. It took two years of research. So we finally launched the contract farming platform in April, 2019.

We started from a small office space. Moved to a bigger shared office space. Now in a more spacious fully owned office space in Abuja.

Farm4Me ranks No.1 on Google for agritech company and farm equipment rental service in Nigeria.

We recorded some good success farming for few clients in 2019. We are now scaling the service across Nigeria.

From farming just few hectares to hundreds of hectares in less than 1 year.

Our farm equipment rental service is enjoying a consistent patronage. We have more demands than we can supply right now.

We are pioneers of contract farming in Nigeria. Our Clients entrust us with the total cost of production and we farm for them. After harvest, the Client could choose for the farm produce to be delivered to a specified location. Or authorize us to sell the farm produce and credit her bank account.

Farm mechanization is at the core of what we offer. Our farm equipment rental service powers large scale farms across Nigeria. Clients contact us for tractors and other farm equipment for short and long term lease.

Our mission is to reduce hunger and poverty and create jobs for vulnerable women and youths through agriculture.

We envision becoming the largest agribusiness company in Nigeria by the size and volume of services we render and the visible social impact.

1 Like

Re: Farm4me: How It All Started by james550(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
If this is really true,
should one have to buy the land before starting anything there,
or is it after planting will you take the 10% from the harvest?

Do let us know thanks
Re: Farm4me: How It All Started by GENIUSMKT(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
@James550, you can lease the land or get it for 'free' on an agreement with the land owner that you will give him 10% of your total harvest.

Please visit our website to know more about us; www.farm4me.com.ng

Please if you have more questions, please contact me 07000230230 .

Kind regards,
Adama

Re: Farm4me: How It All Started by james550(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2019
GENIUSMKT:
@James550, you don't buy the land. It is FREE. We earn the 10% from the total harvest.

Please if you have more questions, please contact me 08064806168.

Kind regards,
Adama

what if i want 10 plots first, then later expand to more please will there be any issues involved?

As for your 10% share from harvesting the crops that wont be a problem from me
Re: Farm4me: How It All Started by GENIUSMKT(m): 12:24am On Sep 19, 2019
Hi James,
Please visit our website for more details: www.farm4me.com.ng

Regards,
Adama
Re: Farm4me: How It All Started by hopevalley: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
GENIUSMKT:
Farm4Me is an agritech company. We farm for you on our 100 Hectares farmland in Ucha Village near Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria.

The idea was born out of an IFAD Value Chain Seminar on e-Commerce and Agribusiness anchored by Adama J. Adama at the CBN Entrepreneurship Development Centre, Makurdi in March 2017.

Farm4Me came alive when we secured a 100 Hectares farmland in Ucha Village, near Makurdi, Benue State.
We are Benue Farmers passionate about bringing the world’s attention to the agribusiness opportunities in Benue State.
Benue State is the food basket of the Nation — Nigeria. We have rich arable farmlands for large scale agriculture.

We are looking for individuals, companies and organizations passionate about Agriculture to partner with us to grow food at scale to curb global hunger and poverty. We desire to engage jobless Benue and Nigerian vulnerable Youths and Women in Agriculture to create wealth.

Our process is simple and transparent. We keep you in the loop on the farm progress. You can visit the farm any time, any day. You choose to harvest the farm produce yourself or allow us harvest for you. You have the freedom to choose the type of farm you want. we only earn 10% of your total harvest.

We also sell fresh farm produce online at our Online Shop [https://farm4me.com.ng/shop].
We have a growing Online Directory of Farmers, Cooperatives, Agribusiness Companies and Organizations in Nigeria.
We also into farm equipment rentals, improved seeds supply and produce supply.
Why is it that agricultural products export is not incorporated here? Click on the first link on my signature to get all you need to know about agricultural products export and how to make millions of naira out of it.
Re: Farm4me: How It All Started by lonngmann(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2020
GENIUSMKT:
@James550, you can lease the land or get it for 'free' on an agreement with the land owner that you will give him 10% of your total harvest.

Please if you have more questions, please contact me 08064806168.

Kind regards,
Adama
Re: Farm4me: How It All Started by sinkhole: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2020
GENIUSMKT:
In 2017, our Founder, Adama J. Adama anchored an IFAD Value Chain Seminar on agribusiness and eCommerce at the Central Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Development Centre, North Central Zone, Makurdi.

Farm4Me was born out of the questions and answers session. It took two years of research. So we finally launched the contract farming platform in April, 2019.

We started from a small office space. Moved to a bigger shared office space. Now in a more spacious fully owned office space in Abuja.

Farm4Me ranks No.1 on Google for agritech company and farm equipment rental service in Nigeria.

We recorded some good success farming for few clients in 2019. We are now scaling the service across Nigeria.

From farming just few hectares to hundreds of hectares in less than 1 year.

Our farm equipment rental service is enjoying a consistent patronage. We have more demands than we can supply right now.

We are pioneers of contract farming in Nigeria. Our Clients entrust us with the total cost of production and we farm for them. After harvest, the Client could choose for the farm produce to be delivered to a specified location. Or authorize us to sell the farm produce and credit her bank account.

Farm mechanization is at the core of what we offer. Our farm equipment rental service powers large scale farms across Nigeria. Clients contact us for tractors and other farm equipment for short and long term lease.

Our mission is to reduce hunger and poverty and create jobs for vulnerable women and youths through agriculture.

We envision becoming the largest agribusiness company in Nigeria by the size and volume of services we render and the visible social impact.
I want to farm but I need land.
How can farm4me help me?

(1) (Reply)

Locally FABRICATED Floating Fish Feed Extruder Machine By Bspice Agroengineering / Youth Empowerment Programme For Agric Graduates In Nigeria / What Is The Fob Price Of Cashew Nut From Nigeria As At Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.