Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria (32140 Views)

Genevieve: No Deal Wth D’banj / Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) / Mnet 's Deal Or No Deal Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2007

Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by Seun(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2007
Registration for Nigeria's edition 'Deal Or No Deal' TV Show is currently on.
Sadly, it's another MNET/DSTV show. To register, click on Orikinla's link. Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by DoubleN(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2007
Seun:

Registration for Nigeria's edition 'Deal Or No Deal' TV Show is currently on.
Sadly, it's another MNET/DSTV show. To register, click on Orikinla's link. Good luck!

What is so Sad about it being on DStv?
Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by viperman: 11:51am On May 17, 2007
The common man wont get to enjoy it grin

1 Like

Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by nigergirl(f): 12:35pm On May 17, 2007
you guys must be kidding. that show might be exciting to someone that doesn't like using their brain. I would rather be on a game show that I have to use my brain in other to win. give me Jeopardy any day. Why can't they do a nigerian version of Jeopardy? What people don't think Nigerians can handle that? Or is it just about easy money??!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by kenechi22(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2007
The website dey somehw.After registering they will tell u that a problem occured that u should fill the marked fields while one hv finished filling the whole column.Is funny u know
Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by amaikama(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2007
dis una grammar sometimes dey confuse person. simply say, "NO DEAL" na d word una no fit pronounce again. haba!! abeg we no deal. thank you angry
Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by omoge25(f): 5:32am On May 18, 2007
nigergirl:

you guys must be kidding. that show might be exciting to someone that doesn't like using their brain. I would rather be on a game show that I have to use my brain in other to win. give me Jeopardy any day. Why can't they do a nigerian version of Jeopardy? What people don't think Nigerians can handle that? Or is it just about easy money??!![color=#006600][/color]

you aint never lied, i hate that show, and Howey mandel is not funny either! What is you take on "Are u smarter than a 5th grader" that is another rubbish show.  sometimes i wonder who is the person that sits up and start planing nonsense shows.
Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2007
I am more interested in seeing how Nigerian models can be on the show.
Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by nigergirl(f): 6:26pm On May 19, 2007
@ omoge25
"Are u smarter than a 5th grader" is a funny show to watch. it's funny to see adults that can't answer simple 1st grade questions. It shows you how dumb some americans are.
Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by omoge25(f): 12:02am On May 20, 2007
nigergirl:

@ omoge25
"Are u smarter than a 5th grader" is a funny show to watch. it's funny to see adults that can't answer simple 1st grade questions. It shows you how dumb some americans are.

My sister I already know how dumb americans are just yesterday a classmate ask me "is nigeria by south africa?" mind you we are in college.  i don't know if i wanted to slap her, cuss am. I just shake my head.

Anyway, my mother called me to watch the episode with the Harvard graduate, you see that one?
Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by nigergirl(f): 12:40am On May 20, 2007
I know how you feel, this girl in my school keep asking me if I eat goat and banana soup. she thought that every african ate them 'cause someone told her that. how ignorant is that. But I can't blame her it's how she was raised.

I missed that one, but I heard he got up to the million dollar question. But I think it would be funny if he couldn't answer the questions.
Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by easimoni(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2007
It's a shame it's on DSTV. This means HiTV is dropping the ball on getting shows that are a proven commodity to the market. Good shows (like DOND or maybe even "5th Grader") will only help to make up for the fact that they've lost the english premiership,

Per the quality of the show, methinks DOND is a great show. Not a brain show but a luck show. Always fun to see some greedy person open one case too many and go from 6 figures to 4 or 5, (remember the fat guy who asked the models to come sit next to him and won $10, was aksed to come back and again won only $400). It'll be nice to see how this will translate to the naija market, I can imagine peeps will take a lot less risk than in the US.

Per the ignorant comments of our US brethren, we might want to start a new thread for our "Hall of Fame" idiotic comments about Naija. Mine was teaching a set of 7 yr olds during junior achievement and a little boy asked if Mud Huts could be considered a type of residence. My co-teacher (a Hill-Billy I met in my business class) said "I dunno, maybe **** can tell us more about that!" Not his fault, I bet my childhood home in GRA Ikeja was much nicer than his farmhouse.
Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by nigergirl(f): 1:01am On May 24, 2007
hey guys help, what's the difference b/t dstv and hitv? I'm not weird I just havn't been to Nigeria in a long time embarassed
  @easimoni
     I don't mean to sound rude but some nigerians are greedy, and as soon as they start doing well they would want more money.
    your co-teacher must have been really dumb. How can a teacher be ignorant enough to ask you that question.lol  I think you should have said your mind. grin
Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by bluenubian(f): 1:29am On Sep 24, 2007
hey guys vote for my sis, competing for the deal or no deal model, her name is JANE . thanks vote everyday if u can

http://urlx.org/mnetafrica.com/8efcb
Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by Mustay(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2008
wetin do this show na?
Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2010
Is this the same DEAL OR NO DEAL that John Fashanu is Anchoring undecided
Re: 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
[size=13pt]hey guys check out the application i found on stumble upon and , You can play deal or no deal online now. grin grin cheesy wink[/size]

http://www.nbc.com/Deal_or_No_Deal/game/dond.swf

(1) (Reply)

Love Oh Love Zee World Full Story Summary Plot,cast Realname Teasers And Picture / Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed / Bbnaija: Why Vee, Neo Relationship May Not Last – Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.