Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks (80858 Views)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by morpheus24: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
edi287:
But aren't ALL(sorry MOST) South Africans Xenophobic according to some people?
These students have done more in calling out Xenophobia than Nigerians have in calling out Nigerian criminals in SA.
Foolish celebs who are meant to be role models are letting actions of illiterates get to them.
Imagine calling AKA a Xenophobe. Bunch of clowns!

Hungry South africans vs South Africans wey dey go school!

Who wan win?

1 Like

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by BruncleZuma: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That's my "hood" tongue
My paddy, why's Julius Malema suddenly bae nah? While your deputy minister of Police is busy inciting Xenophobia with his uneducated estimations and utterance.

P.S. We know you're good people wena

1 Like

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by XhosaNostra(f): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
BruncleZuma:
My paddy, why's Julius Malema suddenly bae nah? While your deputy minister of Police is busy inciting Xenophobia with his uneducated estimations and utterance.

I don't know.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by morpheus24: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Imagine the fool saying 80% of the townships are occupied by Foreigners.

49 million South Africans vs 80% of African Foreigners in townships.

Bantu educated ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by BruncleZuma: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81891237:

Is this Jovial and popular South African lady on this forum now your problem Uncle Zuma?!
Love your neighbors first and every other thing will fall in place!
She's family
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by BruncleZuma: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

Imagine the fool saying 80% of the townships are occupied by Foreigners.

49 million South Africans vs 80% of African Foreigners in townships.

Bantu educated ignoramus.

I just weak, comments such as those are petrol to fire especially coming from someone holding such an office.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by BruncleZuma: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Starz825:

Do u want to beat her up... grin
Ah! Wey the power ...she be Union ooo
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by morpheus24: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
BruncleZuma:

I just weak, comments such as those are petrol to fire especially coming from someone holding such an office.

And worse still, no one will call him out.

This further lend credence to the opinion that the government behind the scenes are really overwhelmed and have left the people as usual to fight their battles hoping these foreigners will eventually pack up and leave.

I for one want them to go but alas economic reasons will not let them

1 Like

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by jibrilELsudan: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I CALL ON ALL NIGERIANS TO INVADE THE BIG BROTHER NIGERIA HOUSE AND SHUT DOWN THE SHOW.

SOUTH AFRICANS MUST KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT PLAYING THIS TIME AROUND .

WE MUST TEACH SOUTH AFRICANS A LESSON THEIR FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL NEVER FORGET.

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by BruncleZuma: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

And worse still, no one will call him out.

This further lend credence to the opinion that the government behind the scenes are really overwhelmed and have left the people as usual to fight their battles hoping these foreigners will eventually pack up and leave.

I for one want them to go but alas economic reasons will not let them

Truer words have never been spoken
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by morpheus24: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
BruncleZuma:
My paddy, why's Julius Malema suddenly bae nah?

Julius don tire to dey say the same thing now for 10+ years now

The guy don try!

1 Like

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by BruncleZuma: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

Julius don tire to dey say the same thing now for 10+ years now

The guy don try!

I was expecting him to be the last to denounce this madness.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by CanadaOrBust: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
PoliteActivist:

But that's also exactly where Nigeria's problems started - instead of leaving things in the hands of seasoned managers who knew what they were doing, they installed inept, probably corrupt Nigerians.

Not true. Things improved right after indiginization. Nigerians got wealthier. Things went downhill much later
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by francisduru: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
See Oga landlord pikin, the girl don big finish shocked
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
magicminister:
I laugh at the ignorance of Nigerians that call for Attacks on South African businesses in Nigeria. Their false sense of pride has made them delusional.

South African businesses are some of the highest employers of Labour in Nigeria. They hire Nigerians.

Mtn, multichoice (dstv) and shoperite are some of the more popular South African owned businesses that have generated billions in taxes, employed thousands of Nigerians which in turn has made life better for millions of Nigerian families that rely on the income of their family members that work In those places.

South African business pay rent to us, they pay taxes to us and most importantly, they employ us. The fact that you are so stupid to think that attacking a few Nigerian branches of a Multinational company will hurt them more than it hurts us is just amusing at best.

Having said that, it’s time to hold our government accountable. Nigerians are like the pariah of this world. Nobody wants us. We have to fix us to and liberate the black nation. The biggest Black Country on earth should be on a global pedestal as the leader in everything.
We should be the leaders in this world!! Let’s rise up!!

Xenophobia in South Africa, hate and discrimination in europe and America are all off-shoots of human ignorance and lack of respect for Nigeria and blacks in general.

We have to hold our government accountable, we have to hold ourselves accountable, we have to build a great nation that other nations will want to deal with. Then, we’d turn them away!!

The biggest answer to hate is success. Nigeria has to succeed if we must be feared and respected!!

Our house of rep and senate will spend over 5 billion on cars alone this year.
Our president took over 3 months to appoint ministers.
Our cost of government is too high.
Our poverty and unemployment is one of the highest in earth.
Ignorance is rampant........
if Nigeria was working, no Nigerian will be in South Africa. We have to succeed!

#freeSowore
#FreeLeahSharibu
#Nigeriamustbegreat
Over 70% of Nigerians are either self employed or unemployed. South African firms employ less than 5% of our workforce, they can be replaced. The market is here, that is the most important.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by drololaaof: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good action,it shows that the perpetrators of this act are the gullible ,illiterate, drug addicts, miscreants etc. The govt of South Africa inaction speaks volume .
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by magicminister: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
stanley000:
once u see comments like this one where the points are keenly bolded just know it's from the party involved. You boss sent u online to calm things down abi??

That’s quite funny. I’m a business man... a very successful one at that. A lot of people here know what I do and some have benefitted from the occasional goodwill I share with Nairalanders.

Most people calling for attacks on sa businesses have never owned or managed a business....no successful business man will tell you to attack another person’s business under any circumstance.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by isahsalee: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
Now i know why black South Africans were recolonized by their South African folks and subjected to hard labor and torture for years. And this reminds me of an African adage that says, when you set a trapped animal freed, he flee and never say thank you but, when you save a man,
he says to himself if this man could save me he could as well kill me someday if i don't kill him now.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by isahsalee: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
isahsalee:
Now i know why black South Africans were recolonized by their South African white folks and subjected to hard labor and torture for years. And this reminds me of an African adage that says, when you set a trapped animal freed, he flee and never say thank you but, when you save a man,
he says to himself if this man could save me he could as well kill me someday if i don't kill him now.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The children of the elites marching against xenophobia will not change the vast majority of archaic and ruthless poor south Africans who hate Nigerians with incredible passion.

Apartheid crushed the esteem of many south Africans leaving them directionless, angry, timid, intimidated, paranoid, and lost to reality. It is a fundamental societal problem entrenched in deep hate.

An average South African is not smart. They rarely do well in school, mostly talentless except in dancing. Oppressed economically by the majority Indians and Europeans, they resign to afflict their sympathizers. What a wicked nation.

Richdad

Spot on!!
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Apartheid created an indelible dent on the psyche of SA.

Most can't do well because they are still shackled with the fetters of segregation. Little wonder why they've transferred their aggressions to Nigerians and other nationals who are seemingly balling in their country.
Mark it, the attacks may continue because it is ingrained in their subconscious.

"A bird who was caged whole life will think flying is a crime"
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by CanadaOrBust: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
magicminister:

That’s quite funny. I’m a business man... a very successful one at that. A lot of people here know what I do and some have benefitted from the occasional goodwill I share with Nairalanders.

Most people calling for attacks on sa businesses have never owned or managed a business....no successful business man will tell you to attack another person’s business under any circumstance.

We are talking about indiginization, not attacking
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by Btruth: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
magicminister:
I laugh at the ignorance of Nigerians that call for Attacks on South African businesses in Nigeria. Their false sense of pride has made them delusional.

South African businesses are some of the highest employers of Labour in Nigeria. They hire Nigerians.

Mtn, multichoice (dstv) and shoperite are some of the more popular South African owned businesses that have generated billions in taxes, employed thousands of Nigerians which in turn has made life better for millions of Nigerian families that rely on the income of their family members that work In those places.

South African business pay rent to us, they pay taxes to us and most importantly, they employ us. The fact that you are so stupid to think that attacking a few Nigerian branches of a Multinational company will hurt them more than it hurts us is just amusing at best.

Having said that, it’s time to hold our government accountable. Nigerians are like the pariah of this world. Nobody wants us. We have to fix us to and liberate the black nation. The biggest Black Country on earth should be on a global pedestal as the leader in everything.

Xenophobia in South Africa, hate and discrimination in europe and America are all off-shoots of human ignorance and lack of respect for Nigeria and blacks in general.

We have to hold our government accountable, we have to hold ourselves accountable, we have to build a great nation that other nations will want to deal with. Then, we’d turn them away!!

The biggest answer to hate is success. Nigeria has to succeed if we must be feared and respected!!

if Nigeria was working, no Nigerian will be in South Africa. We have to succeed!

#freeSowore
#FreeLeahSharibu
#Nigeriamustbegreat
magic minister, what do you suggest? where do you think we can start from, because as it is, we don't have leaders that listen to us at all.

I'm so so much unhappy for this country.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by Reelstudio8: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
More videos from the recent killings in South Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7-B3lTDhgk
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by morpheus24: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Reelstudio8:
More videos from the recent killings in South Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7-B3lTDhgk

Se how you evil people post stuff on line. All these are jumbled up clips fromd different parts of the world including Malaysia, india etc with several events in South Africa

Devils spreading propaganda!
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by CanadaOrBust: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
The below was posted over a year ago yet Nigerians stayed.
They hate you. They don’t want u in their country. There are not enough of u to fight them.
LEAVE!!! Come back home!!!

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by FUCKU: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
magicminister:

#freeSowore
#FreeLeahSharibu
#Nigeriamustbegreat

Fu:ck them
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by ghettochild(m): 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
magicminister:

#freeSowore
#FreeLeahSharibu
#Nigeriamustbegreat

Mr oga, don't u know d foreigners who have shops here employ south Africans?

2 Likes

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by ghettochild(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The children of the elites marching against xenophobia will not change the vast majority of archaic and ruthless poor south Africans who hate Nigerians with incredible passion.

Apartheid crushed the esteem of many south Africans leaving them directionless, angry, timid, intimidated, paranoid, and lost to reality. It is a fundamental societal problem entrenched in deep hate.

An average South African is not smart. They rarely do well in school, mostly talentless except in dancing. Oppressed economically by the majority Indians and Europeans, they resign to afflict their sympathizers. What a wicked nation.

Richdad
you have said it all... I live here in KZN and am a teacher.. these kids are so dumb... they admit they are been forced to school
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by executive12: 1:19am On Sep 04, 2019
magicminister:

#freeSowore
#FreeLeahSharibu
#Nigeriamustbegreat

You are on point. Well said.

1 Like

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by bryanyaouh581: 1:30am On Sep 04, 2019
YorubaHero12:
This is the best thing to do. In every country, there are crazy and good people, I hope the good people eventually have a voice and overshadow the devil South Africans drinking their fellow Africans blood.

Every Nigerian at this stage of trial should come together and put away any tribal differences within us and work for a common good. Let’s see what we can achieve by being Nigerians in unison even if it’s just for this one time alone.

I saw a Nigerian on twitter today lamenting about his lost investment in South Africa and how afraid he was of death coz he tweeted in distress and you can feel the fear in his tweet up to the extent that someone online had to tell him to provide his number for rescue to come (I hope the person that asked for his number is not also a killer coz the name look like SA’n name).

Please online warrior should come together and let’s find a solution to this menace!

what's his name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan / Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.