Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos (77506 Views)

Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) / Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by lonelydora: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
femtex007:
2 wrongs can never make a right...if u decide to scratch ur body d way it itches u.u will peel ur skin..many Nigerians will become jobless if shoprites,DSTV and MTN are distroyed...all dis burgs down on bad govt..and bad leadership..it's quite unfortunately..

They will become jobless but they won't die.

Kudos to everyone participating in the retaliatory looting.

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
abi dem still dey vex say we commot dem frm African cup of nations? cheesy
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by 27Pushing30: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
femtex007:
2 wrongs can never make a right...if u decide to scratch ur body d way it itches u.u will peel ur skin..many Nigerians will become jobless if shoprites,DSTV and MTN are distroyed...all dis burgs down on bad govt..and bad leadership..it's quite unfortunately..
Trust me... Kenya Rwanda etc are next ultimately SOUTH AFRICAN businesses will become shelled in and around Southern Africa and that’s not good news for any country that wants to “be regarded as a powerful nation”

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by majamajic(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Elobless:
This is bad. it has made way for thieves in nature to display them self. am not supporting d south Africa but this is not d best Nigeria can handle d situation.

can't u see that the government are not doing anything about it , the people now took the laws into their hands, this evening in SA they have started protesting against it , they Really push Nigeria to the wall .

most nigerians are peaceful people , if not it will be more than this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by str8talk1: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
One newly built branch of PEP Company yet to open, is along Gado Nasko Road, Kubwa,Bwari,Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.

Abuja, Kubwa residents take note!

8 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by fergie001: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Emmanuel226:
abi dem still dey vex say we commot dem frm African cup of nations? cheesy
I dey suspect that Troost-Ekong goal....honestly! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by GGirll: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=femtex007 post=81894329]2 wrongs can never make a right...if u decide to scratch ur body d way it itches u.u will peel ur skin..many Nigerians will become jobless if shoprites,DSTV and MTN are distroyed...all dis burgs down on bad govt..and bad leadership..it's quite

Because you are not in SA and its not you or your family abeg shift if you have nothing good to say
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Biafraodexposed:
#Xenophobiaattack Tension igbo boys in South Africa fight back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8PU0cd2mCo
u mean those Igbo guyz hv fought back? shocked
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by GoldChest(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
They should march on to Shoprites and MTN

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by nasoeb: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
femtex007:
Not like am supporting crime but I disagree with you and its such mindset of our people losing jobs that has made countries like south africa to think they have monopoly to violence. If dstv shuts down today, an indigenous tv station will rise to take its place and thus give way for growth of local content. And these same companies will hire the services of competent regular hands which is likely to be this same old Nigerians working there. Or better still fresh Nigerians will be employ which still maintains the same employment status in Nigeria. Same applies to stanbic, mtn, shoprite. So stop deluding your mind of Nigeria/Nigerians losing and letting this foreign countries get away with crime and injustice to fellow Nigerians in their countries

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
femtex007:

abegi....give us a break....we tried and tried your way and it didnt work....

abegi,park....!!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by zigziggy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
loot the building itself I mean steal the building too.this is what empty brain Nigerian polithiefcain has caused.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
this is what happens when you provoke people too much....
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Stupid goats, hope they are caught and dealt with, bloody thieves
What are you saying? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by alezzy13: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Buhari won't do anything because they did not touch his cows now, he's not bothered at all, let them just touch his cows and see how he's going to take immediate steps undecided undecided stupid president angry

Seriously what do you want him to do? Declare war on South Africa?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by honor4me: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Edd1e:
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. - Robert Heinlein

I’m with you bro
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
fergieboy:

Just coming back from twitter..

How did you get there, by air, sea or land transportation?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by gift01: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
femtex007:
Nigerians won't remain jobless for long. There are many Naija entrepreneurs that will start up and takeover from them. Nature abhors vacuum. It might be the break my biz needs to become global

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Monaco2:
Hmmm. I want to understand something, I know this shop is not in shoprite but I want to get understanding about shoprite, do they own just the building or shoprite also owns the goods inside it. Cause if the goods inside is own by Nigerians then we are doing our selves o
shoprite is just a store(retail) inside many of the malls. All the malls have their separate names, the shoprite which is a retail shop is owned by sa and not the mall. Many of the shops in almost all the malls are nigerian owned.
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by nasoeb: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mizwisdom:

sad sad Two wrongs don't make right my brother we don't need to act like them, do you know that someone lost his Prado Jeep today because he's White and hoodlums felt he's a South African. Yea, I'm normal
Bros e good like that. On a good day has his jeep been taken from him before? So its collateral damage.
That will even help, because by the time he complains to his embassy or country they will futher see south africa in a very bad image, and receive more international condemnations.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by Jones4190(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
When an unrepentant dullard is in power

The people take law into their hands ..

Buhari effect continues... SMH

I wonder the kinda idiots that queued Up under hot sun to vote for an affliction
if you are the president what would you have done?
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
thats right....!!

dont let them put all the blame of this mad world on you....!!
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by baby124: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
IntrovertedK:
shoprite is just a store(retail) inside many of the malls. All the malls have their separate names, the shoprite which is a retail shop is owned by sa and not the mall. Many of the shops in almost all the malls are nigerian owned.
They should meet their landlord, shoprite for compensation. Adequate security was not provided by shoprite. Yimu
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Its starting. Watch out for Aba, Onitsha and Rivers
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

If you know that we are being stupid about this, then it means you know exactly what we should do, now I beg you in the name of God, please tell me
Rescue our citizens and force our goat of a president to cut ties with them which means their businesses should Bleep outta naija because all this energy is wasted but wetin concern me there is nothing I can do I need money to build my life.

IMAGINE THERE'S NO COUNTRY.....
..... JOHN LENNON.....
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
They know how much our economic generate for them. MTN can testify to it. We owned global com and we are doing well with it. Even if Glo closed in any African country today or even dangote we shall always survive it our population alone is booming the business take it or leave it.
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by baby124: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
That’s right! I wonder how Nigerians forgot about their favorite show grin. Dem Tacha better Japa!
jibrilELsudan:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I CALL ON ALL NIGERIANS TO INVADE THE BIG BROTHER NIGERIA HOUSE AND SHUT DOWN THE SHOW.

SOUTH AFRICANS MUST KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT PLAYING THIS TIME AROUND .

WE MUST TEACH SOUTH AFRICANS A LESSON THEIR FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL NEVER FORGET.
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by asahnwaKC: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
This has taken to long to happen...Dstv and others should follow....imagine what the SA police said publicly undecided.....boys more of this bikoo
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Buhari won't do anything because they did not touch his cows now, he's not bothered at all, let them just touch his cows and see how he's going to take immediate steps undecided undecided stupid president angry
Guy forget dat tin, south Africans are mad? angry
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by Kay25(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Let them start taking MTN Mikano generators nationwide
Re: Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
otoge oo....international....!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.