Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA (58224 Views)

I Fit Just Enter You – Burna Boy Warns Fans Against Jumping On Stage (video) / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by pepperdem360: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Wheb burna never too blow na with AKA him be dey stay for southie naa.. so what went wrong!

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by madjune(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fck anybody that places his interests above the national cause anytime.

MI and 2face are selfish sons of bitches.
They refuse to call out the evil because of future collaborations with South African artistes...imagine.

I thank God for people like Burna.
He's made and can't paint the truth in colors because of personal gains.
Wish you more success Burna boy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Xmen149(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
burnaboy dosen't need southafrica...and fùck you for saying such
sad
GODPUNISHALABI:
burnaboy dosen't need southafrica...and fùck you for saying such

(in 2pac's voice)anyone standing with SA fuk you,. anyone including celeb not calling SA out fuk you,.any SA celeb not calling their people out fuk you...

fuk AKA,.Fuk MI ,Bleep our amb to SA ,.fuvk the king in aso rock,.and if you quote me to talk shiit fuk you too..

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Zanas: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Burna boy always behaving like agbero

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Eportal123: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Yeah right. Just trying to inform you that no other person cares asides me. CLOWN
edi287:

You clearly did by replying to my post. Clown.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by yeman2012(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
rozayx5:
Is MI still a musician

cry
no he is now a bouncer at my club

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by sirchrislatestn(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
I dnt lick celebrities a**sses but burna is in a totally different world of his own mheeenn....straight,sharp n coincise without mincing words...#OLUWABURNAjustgainedanotherfan#!!!!!...'a kii wii sibe ka kuu sibe jooorrr.....'!!!!
U always talk as if u re a runs girl that knws watz up abt bad life And i can bet wit my life dat u re nt a virgin at ur age nw

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Eportal123:
Yeah right. Just trying to inform you that no other person cares asides me. CLOWN
People who liked my post beg to differ. I-M-B-E-C-I-L-E.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
edi287:

Bleep you and Bleep Burna Boy too. I'm definitely not listening to the clown's music anytime soon.
you are not a nigerian you are a bloody black lazy stupid south african......listening or not listening to burna wont bring your useless country out of nigeria's shadow we will continue to beat you in everything in life.....Apartheid is the greatest thing to ever happen to black south african pigs ...fùck you and fuçk all black south Africans

12 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by chucs: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Zanas:
Take a sit at the back u fool. Go watch some videos of ur brothers burnt alive, struggling for life and come back here to delete this ur garbage.

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Elliot2(m): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
edi287:

You clearly did by replying to my post. Clown.
Reminding you of your foolishness does not mean one cares,telling you to stop is.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
D1zion:
Good one there.see short man devil.even that useless double face abi fifty face of idoma decent(two faces dog) that has been busy stealing songs from his defunct group is blasting people for saying Nigerian celebrity ate not saying anything. That's insulting
you dey craze abi....must you call his tribe also.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by iReddington: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81897915:
It now depends on which side you look at the tweet....

Then you be the judge .
Will you please just keep quiet for once, AKA reaction to this case initially was bad, it was mocking and playing down the matter, it's obvious people like him only show fake love because of what they want to gain from Nigeria'a big entertainment industry, deep down inside he has nothing but hate and stylishly support this nonsense, many of them do because they see Nigerians as unhealthy competitors. Stop acting so blind as if you're child.

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by mindtricks: 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
heckymaicon:
MI is the same size with his sense. very short

MI & 2face = asslickers

Nigeria really needs technocrats to replace all these recycled old illiterates and thieves ruling the country since second republic
But the impoverished masses aren't done with them.
In those recycled old illiterates do they find their Messiahs even as they remain busy with their petty tribal quarrels every now and them.

And the South African brothers, killing our people, provided no one close to us is affected, it is perfect to laugh and joke about it.
That is the reality of our situation.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Elliot2:
Reminding you of your foolishness does not mean one cares,telling you to stop is.
You are a clown. I made a comment. Someone liked it. It proves you are wrong in saying no one cares... Get it spastic autistic mofo?
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by jrusky(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Wetin dey worry 2Baba and M.I? I think it is better they both shut up .

2baba is suffering from old age syndrome may be the stress of too many baby mama has placed his thinking *faculty* in *department of demential*

So just ignore him

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by madridsta007(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Eeldris1000001:
MI Abaga shows support for Rapper AKA despite his hateful comments towards Skales, Perruzi, YCEE and some Nigerians. AKA also said Nigerians should go back to their country and his comment came at the wrong time.

The South African Rapper AKA uses his platform to fuel the tension between Nigerians and South Africans. Burna Boy heard about the discussion and he came for MI Abaga and AKA.

Here is what MI Abaga wrote about South African Rapper AKA before Burna Boy responded.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/xenophobic-attack-on-nigerians-burna-boy-warns-mi-abaga-for-supporting-south-african-rapper-aka/

M.I was one of rhe "young Nigerians" who enabled Buhari in 2015. Yes, he has realised his foolishness, but once a foolish person, always a foolish fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by oloriLFC(f): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
HacheNoire:
Burna don dey burn o

The dwarf called MI will never maintain his height. Still believing he can grow taller at his age.
someone on twitter said they should collect his phone and place it on a fridge. Lmao! Height things

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by HacheNoire: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
oloriLFC:
someone on twitter said they should collect his phone and place it on a fridge. Lmao! Height things

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
edi287:

LOL typical clown. Proof I'm not Nigerian or Amadioha will strike you down right here and now.
They are in a better position than your shit hole Nigeria.
Arrogant good for nothing fool. I bet you cummed on yourself when Candace Owens was playing clowns like you like a banjo?
if I reason you....you go die

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by holicupp(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
burna d lion king
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by mindtricks: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Zanas:

Dont mind them. Everything about these attacks on Nigerians is fairy tale, unless someone close to you is affected.
No surprise to know some people can be as less concerned as this.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Cyoung4real(m): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81897915:
It now depends on which side you look at the tweet....

Then you be the judge .

You are always trying so hard to sound intelligent forgetting that a zombie is a zombie. Stop confusing yourself mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by felaismyhero(m): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
heckymaicon:
MI is the same size with his sense. very short

MI & 2face = asslickers

Nigeria really needs technocrats to replace all these recycled old illiterates and thieves ruling the country since second republic
yes,you are right.who knows? you might be one of those technocrats that we need?
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by mindtricks: 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
pepperdem360:
Wheb burna never too blow na with AKA him be dey stay for southie naa.. so what went wrong!
You see the blood of your Nigerian brothers on street of South Africa, and you still ask "what went wrong wrong!" with Burna's reaction?

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by OBku4(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
edi287:

LOL typical clown. Proof I'm not Nigerian or Amadioha will strike you down right here and now.
They are in a better position than your shit hole Nigeria.
Arrogant good for nothing fool. I bet you cummed on yourself when Candace Owens was playing clowns like you like a banjo?

Who b all these ones sef Una don leave South Africa matter come dey fight 4 here

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by OBku4(m): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2019
vic17:

Who b all these ones sef Una don't leave South Africa matter come dey fight 4 here
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2019
OBku4:

Who b all these ones sef Una don't leave South Africa matter come dey fight 4 here
Ask the mumu that's calling South African because we have different opinions
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 12:01am On Sep 04, 2019
vic17:
Shut up clown. Na waste of my time to reason you
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Munzy14(m): 12:04am On Sep 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Wetin dey worry 2Baba and M.I? I think it is better they both shut up .
They are azz lickers.... lol

grin that's their problem.

most celebrities are like that...
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by NnwachukuOkike: 12:05am On Sep 04, 2019
I thought mi had sense all this while.

Mi your comments today will deny you visas into Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.