Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA (58223 Views)

I Fit Just Enter You – Burna Boy Warns Fans Against Jumping On Stage (video) / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by NotFarFrom: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2019
overdrive:
Burna boy ma nigga.
Lemme Help you with the photo!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by firegirl99: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2019
Kalixx:

They both have friendships and recordings with south african singers / rappers like aka, nasty c, cassper, mi casa etc. So theyve got this soft spot for them.
likewise burna he was based in southy couple of yrs back

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2019
Mi Abaga is not a Nigerian cause if is from 9ja he for no talk like this Up burna BOI BURNA IS BLACK BURNA IS AFRICA
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by charlsecy(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Kalixx:
They both have friendships and recordings with south african singers / rappers like aka, nasty c, cassper, mi casa etc. So theyve got this soft spot for them.
And Burna Boy doesn't?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Preetychina22(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2019
edi287:

You are a fucking crack baby alongside the likes of Burna, Ycee and Peruzzi.
FOOL I also lived in SA for almost 5 years and still have a few relatives there.
If foreigners did half of what some foolish Nigerians do in Hilbrow in your state - you'd be crying like a fool and doing the same thing.
Yes some South Africans are xenophobic but if you think AKA is a Xenophobe based on those tweets - you are more than a retarded crack baby.
Burna does have a base in SA. I don't know what planet you live in.
I repeat - if AKA is a Xenophobe, then you and the other fools attacking him are all drug dealers and yahoo Boys. Simple as that.
Something bad happened yet you and your low IQ role models think you can misconstruct one man's tweet and call him a Xenophobe? Bleep outta here with that bullshit!!
Psycho, you've never crossed your village borders.
Clearly, you know NOTHING about South Africans. I don't have time going back and forth. Just shut up.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2019
Preetychina22:

Psycho, you've never crossed your village borders.
Clearly, you know NOTHING about South Africans. I don't have time going back and forth. Just shut up.
You have nothing reasonable to say. Leave it at that.
Take your own advice and shut the Bleep up.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by overdrive(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
NotFarFrom:
Lemme Help you with the photo!!

Oil dey your head!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Preetychina22(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
edi287:

You have nothing reasonable to say. Leave it at that.
Take your own advice and shut the Bleep up.
I don't argue with idiots. I have better things to do with my time.
If you're desperate for an argument doing call your father and argue with him.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
Preetychina22:

I don't argue with idiots. I have better things to do with my time.
If you're desperate for an argument doing call your father and argue with him.
Nah call YOUR father and tell him how much of an idiot you are.
AKA is a Xenophobe because he clapped back after insults from fools like you.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by shilz(f): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kalixx:

not soft spot but foolishness,so you mean because we are friends or we do business I shouldn't be able to shut u out the moment you start acting funny?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Preetychina22(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
edi287:

Nah call YOUR father and tell him how much of an idiot you are.
AKA is a Xenophobe because he clapped back after insults from fools like you.
If you father is too drunk call your mother.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Preetychina22:

If you father is too drunk call your mother.
Tell your mother I said she should have swallowed you instead.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Preetychina22(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
edi287:

Tell your mother I said she should have swallowed you instead.
Because your mother sucks you and swallow doesn't mean it's normal. It's a taboo. Both of you probably fantasize about a party with AKA cheesy
#teamAKA
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Preetychina22:

Because your mother sucks you and swallow doesn't mean it's normal. It's a taboo. Both of you probably fantasize about a party with AKA cheesy
#teamAKA
Ycee, Burna and Peruzzi gangbanged your mom and had their dog join in hence why you are defending them because they threatened to expose her.
Don't worry I won't judge you. Your mother was never good with handling her liquor. I saw it the only time I ever went to Hilbrow as a kid.
Tut tut tut...
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Elliot2(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
edi287:
Take your L and piss off spastic crack baby.
kpele!
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Preetychina22(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
edi287:

Ycee, Burna and Peruzzi gangbanged your mom and had their dog join in hence why you are defending them because they threatened to expose her.
Don't worry I won't judge you. Your mother was never good with handling her liquor. I saw it the only time I ever went to Hilbrow as a kid.
Tut tut tut...
I hope you and your parents have eaten today. Things will like be hard since your mom left prostitution due to old age and bleaching.
Drop your pride. Just send your account number. I'll transfer money for you to buy 1 carton of indomie and a bottle of ogogoro for your father.
It is well. smiley
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by munafav(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
MI continue..we are watching you
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Preetychina22:

I hope you and your parents have eaten today. Things will like be hard since your mom left prostitution due to old age and bleaching.
Drop your pride. Just send your account number. I'll transfer money for you to buy 1 carton of indomie and a bottle of ogogoro for your father.
It is well. smiley
LOL we all know my lunch money at primary school was more than your mom got from being a hoe at Melville.
Don't forget if my dad didn't get your pops that cleaning job at the consulate - he was already going to be a male prostitute sucking dick for R2 a pop.
Don't start feeling fancy because your mom is now sucking Teko Modise dick and getting small change now.
I won't be around to save your mom from being molested and raped by high school kids. Anyways it won't matter anyways - we all know she's got Aids already.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Preetychina22(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
edi287:

LOL we all know my lunch money at primary school was more than your mom got from being a hoe at Melville.
Don't forget if my dad didn't get your pops that cleaning job at the consulate - he was already going to be a male prostitute sucking dick for R2 a pop.
Don't start feeling fancy because your mom is now sucking Teko Modise dick and getting small change now.
I won't be around to save your mom from being molested and raped by high school kids. Anyways it won't matter anyways - we all know she's got Aids already.
You talk too much like your mother. Chu chu chu chu. chu.
You probably grew up in a face-me-I-face-you compound? That's why you support tsotis. grin
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Preetychina22:

You talk too much like your mother. Chu chu chu chu. chu.
You probably grew up in a face-me-I-face-you compound? That's why you support tsotis. grin
Says the idiot that quoted my post. You and mother don't talk at all because you both have dirty smelling Nigerian drug dealing dicks in your mouth 90 percent of the time.
Face me I face you is much better than the garbage you lived at back in Hilbrow.
Thank your lucky stars you were deported. One more dick in your mouth and you'd have did a caitlyn Jenner like your dad. Guess that's what it means to break generational curses grin cheesy grin
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Preetychina22(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
edi287:

Says the idiot that quoted my post. You and mother don't talk at all because you both have dirty smelling Nigerian drug dealing dicks in your mouth 90 percent of the time.
Face me I face you is much better than the garbage you lived at back in Hilbrow.
Thank your lucky stars you were deported. One more dick in your mouth and you'd have did a caitlyn Jenner like your dad. Guess that's what it means to break generational curses grin cheesy grin
You're definitely an adopted child.
My carton of indomie offer still stands. Send your account details.
Bonus: I will add 2 packets of cigar for your father plus the ogogoro.

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 12:28am On Sep 06, 2019
Preetychina22:

You're definitely an adopted child.
My carton of indomie offer still stands. Send your account details.
Bonus: I will add 2 packets of cigar for your father plus the ogogoro.
Says the fool who came into existence through incest. We all know your mom is your dad's elder sister. You came into this world through rape. You think calling me adopted will make you feel better about yourself?
Keep your indomie. We all know that's gourmet food to you.
A clown who thinks Skopas in SA is fruit loop cereal is not in the position to offer me shit.
In bred born from incest grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 06, 2019
shilz:
not soft spot but foolishness,so you mean because we are friends or we do business I shouldn't be able to shut u out the moment you start acting funny?

Ure right shilz
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Preetychina22(m): 1:20am On Sep 06, 2019
edi287:

Says the fool who came into existence through incest. We all know your mom is your dad's elder sister. You came into this world through rape. You think calling me adopted will make you feel better about yourself?
Keep your indomie. We all know that's gourmet food to you.
A clown who thinks Skopas in SA is fruit loop cereal is not in the position to offer me shit.
In bred born from incest grin grin
Are you even up to 13 years old? Your level of IQ is the same as that of a squirrel.
You're likely a cook or gateman.
Great your madam for me.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 1:36am On Sep 06, 2019
Preetychina22:

Are you even up to 13 years old? Your level of IQ is the same as that of a squirrel.
You're likely a cook or gateman.
Great your madam for me.
Says the clown who ran to Sweden as a refugee and still got deported.
You will carry on the family tradition of working as servants for me.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Preetychina22(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
[left][/left]
edi287:

Says the clown who ran to Sweden as a refugee and still got deported.
You will carry on the family tradition of working as servants for me.
How's your mom? Please watch her closely anytime AKA visits Nigeria. You know the way she likes sucking things grin. Else she'll suck him to death. embarassed
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Preetychina22:
[left][/left]
How's your mom? Please watch her closely anytime AKA visits Nigeria. You know the way she likes sucking things grin. Else she'll suck him to death. embarassed
Don't mistake my mom for yours you peasant! Your mom whored around from SA to Sweden before she got deported with you.
The dirty Muslim refugee dicks your mom sucked at Sweden makes AKA look like a God.
WE all know you hate AKA because he refused to have a party with your tranny dad and mom for R50.
WE all know R50 is big money to the likes of you grin grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Preetychina22(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
edi287:

Don't mistake my mom for yours you peasant! Your mom whored around from SA to Sweden before she got deported with you.
The dirty Muslim refugee dicks your mom sucked at Sweden makes AKA look like a God.
WE all know you hate AKA because he refused to have a party with your tranny dad and mom for R50.
WE all know R50 is big money to the likes of you grin grin grin
You no get sense at all. No wonder you dey reason like 8ta boys.

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Preetychina22:

You no get sense at all. No wonder you dey reason like 8ta boys.
Says the fool who blames AKA because you no get liver confront umu eta. Those guys truly showed your whole family shege for Hilbrow.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Preetychina22(m): 2:50am On Sep 08, 2019
edi287:

Says the fool who blames AKA because you no get liver confront umu eta. Those guys truly showed your whole family shege for Hilbrow.
Just greet your mom for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.