Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa (42293 Views)

Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. / Malawi Court Nullifies Presidential Election, Orders New One / Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by nonjebose(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
One of several measures that can and should be taken against SA interests
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by maasoap(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
OriginalZombiE:
Can you see the mumu you people elected to protect you?

Others are taking action against SA, sending a clear message, while your president is sending 'special envoy' and arranging a meeting in October grin

what a WEAK country!

If I were the Ghanian president, I'll be strategizing on how to invade and annex some resource-rich parts of Nigeria

See your mumu mouth, like there were not attacks during the time of imbecilee you wanted to re-impose on us
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Zanas:

Those countries that decided to boycott south Africa, did they have to declare war? They are making their displeasure known to the south Africans in strong terms without declaring any war. What has your brainless cow of a president said up till now?

So Nigeria should withdraw from engagements that they don’t have or how?

Situations like this require high level of conflict resolution know how. It’s a really pitiable situation and the best we can do is hope for better.

Didn’t you read in the news that their president has vowed to look into the matter after pressure from the Nigerian government.

We shouldn’t always be so quick to blame our government at the slightest opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Goldencheese(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Abfinest007:
Nigerians are you sure that man in aso rock is buhari bcuz he was supposed to be a soldier not a soldier ant

You mean presido don turn soldier ant? Chai Buhariiiiii
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by icankel: 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
alsudan:
Yet, one Kunu guzzling dullard is busy sending delegations to SA to go and beg. sad
He said he's going to send not that he has sent, that's our Presdo for u
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by maxzzo1(m): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
Nigerians are you sure that man in aso rock is buhari bcuz he was supposed to be a soldier not a soldier ant
Ahahahahaha very funny
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by favour32(m): 12:01am On Sep 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
The Jubril Al Sudan is now confirmed.
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Zanas: 12:02am On Sep 04, 2019
Lucid1:

So Nigeria should withdraw from engagements that they don’t have or how?

Situations like this require high level of conflict resolution know how. It’s a really pitiable situation and the best we can do is hope for better.

Didn’t you read in the news that their president has vowed to look into the matter after pressure from the Nigerian government.

We shouldn’t always be so quick to blame our government at the slightest opportunity.
Are you a learner? Is this not the same thing they have been saying on every occasion of these xenophobic attacks? They will look into it then they will do nothing until the matter dies down then everyone will move on and forget it until the next one happens. A government is expected to stand for her people and let them have confidence that their government will be there for them in times like this but what do we have in this useless country? Even the Nigerians that ran to the Nigerian high commission in south Africa for safety were denied entry yet we have a president The south Africans have summarized our government and know that they won't do anything so whenever they complain as always, they will just tell them they will look into it and that's it. Nigeria needs to take a decisive action against these xenophobic touts but We have idiots who can't think leading us in this country. No Nigerian has any confidence in this government that if anything happens they can trust their government to do anything for them.

7 Likes

Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by chudez0147(m): 12:05am On Sep 04, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

Others are taking action against SA, sending a clear message, while your president is sending 'special envoy' and arranging a meeting in October grin

what a WEAK country!

If I were the Ghanian president, I'll be strategizing on how to invade and annex some resource-rich parts of Nigeria

Close your big mouth..
You are not even a Nigerian..don't come and cause trouble for us. Thank you
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Globaladventure: 12:06am On Sep 04, 2019
All i know is #NigeriansLivesMatters
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by studentofTruth: 12:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Gartol:
As much as I don't like anything pdp or apc, if obasanjo were to be president he won't sit down doing nothing

You're going too far. The Jonathan that was dubbed a weak man handled a similar case and SA came begging and apologizing.
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Gartol(m): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2019
studentofTruth:

You're going too far. The Jonathan that was dubbed a weak man handled a similar case and SA came begging and apologizing.
I am telling you my brother, I have never seen someone so incompetent. He doesn't even seem to know what he is doing. When you know clearly you can't handle the pressure why not step down?
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by 3kay945(m): 12:20am On Sep 04, 2019
Abfinest007:

grin cheesy
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Gartol(m): 12:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Starz825:

Apart from any corruption cases related to obj profile...that man na the only correct presido we don get for this country..
RIp/ Kudos to Umar yaradua for his love for this country .
I don't think the man in ASO Rock is a Nigerian...I doubt am...becos even me wey dey here dey boil as I dey hear wetin happen.. undecided
very stupid president he doesn't even seem to listen to anybody, he should not just travel out just for the sake of it he should ask all those leaders how things are been done.
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Henri8: 12:21am On Sep 04, 2019
alsudan:
Yet, one Kunu guzzling dullard is busy sending delegations to SA to go and beg. sad
He's a mudafucker.
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by blackiyto: 12:33am On Sep 04, 2019
The rainbow nation is now turning to destructive nation

Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Rashman578(m): 12:49am On Sep 04, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

what a WEAK country!

C

Damn, guy u r crude mehn, buh u nailed it... Ure very correct.. Cos the present day Nigerian gov wudnt even notice.. And when they do, they'll just send special envoy to goan beg.. ��
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Nicheey(m): 12:53am On Sep 04, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

what a WEAK country!

[/b]
[/code]If I were the Ghanian president, I'll be strategizing on how to invade and annex some resource-rich parts of Nigeria[code]
[b]

At the bolded. I dont know why i find it funny .
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:00am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81897530:

Very good way to go.....

Yes, good way to go but your dullard in Aso rock, President Buhari is so confused and clueless as usual on what to do.

Now you know your lord and saviour "General" Buhari is not just super dumb, he is also a weakling.

Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by middlebelter(m): 1:05am On Sep 04, 2019
We must all take responsibility for the way our Government is handling this matter as if the lives of Nigerians been taken weekly does not matter. It is now an aberration to protest against Government inactions and ineffeciency. The will be quick to tag you PDP.
What is the quality of advice been given Mr president by the Foreign Affairs Ministry, Ministers, Advisers etc.
Why can't we petition AU and seek for sanction against government and people of South Africa in strong term?
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by executive12: 1:07am On Sep 04, 2019
Fingerlins:
I think SA is going to be reaping what they sowed this time around! Seems it’s not just about Nigeria & it seems them countries wanna join hands together to teach them lesson! Things like this brings about check mating...SA go hear am this time around!

They were attacking all African blacks, not only Nigerians.
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by KingDonaz(m): 1:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Abfinest007:

Please don't insult soldier ant, they are really working harder compared to ur oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by paparazzi1987(m): 1:15am On Sep 04, 2019
...and my government send delegate to SA to pacify them
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by nick50(m): 2:06am On Sep 04, 2019
The Sudanese impostor will never act cos he wouldn't want the south African president to expose him

1 Like

Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Vulcanheph(m): 2:38am On Sep 04, 2019
nofuckz:
One foolish soul above juss said "very good way to go" but he is foever blind to the indecisiveness of his principal/benefactor. How hippocritical can one be?
Don't mind the Idiot .....all he knows how to do is support his Docile master and later sell his Rotten Meat (Which i'm sure he only sells on Nairaland)......
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by wechat1: 2:39am On Sep 04, 2019
south africans known that the man in asorock is not buhari he is double man, one part from sudan one part from nigeria that's why sudan never says anything about the attack cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 04, 2019
Zanas:

Are you a learner? Is this not the same thing they have been saying on every occasion of these xenophobic attacks? They will look into it then they will do nothing until the matter dies down then everyone will move on and forget it until the next one happens. A government is expected to stand for her people and let them have confidence that their government will be there for them in times like this but what do we have in this useless country? Even the Nigerians that ran to the Nigerian high commission in south Africa for safety were denied entry yet we have a president The south Africans have summarized our government and know that they won't do anything so whenever they complain as always, they will just tell them they will look into it and that's it. Nigeria needs to take a decisive action against these xenophobic touts but We have idiots who can't think leading us in this country. No Nigerian has any confidence in this government that if anything happens they can trust their government to do anything for them.

No Nigerian? Please speak for yourself. You’ve made your point anyways
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by honeymix77(m): 2:59am On Sep 04, 2019
abbeyleee2013:
Zambia pulled out of int friendly with south Africa ,Malawi,DRC Rwanda have done same what exactly is Nigerian Government doing. We should be de first to pull out of any relationship with them. I hate dis country with Passion.

Still wondering what Nigerians are still doing in that BBN , Nigeria needs to send a strong message to south Africa. Bubu this is one situation you must not go slow oh. The world is watching its SA today Nigerians full every country.
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by mike1994reds: 3:09am On Sep 04, 2019
nrexzy:
Good move buh we should be diplomatic
Are you kidding or na education you no get? What's called diplomacy other than that?
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Chauke(m): 3:12am On Sep 04, 2019
honeymix77:

Still wondering what Nigerians are still doing in that BBN , Nigeria needs to send a strong message to south Africa. Bubu this is one situation you must not go slow oh. The world is watching its SA today Nigerians full every country.

The only strong message they can send is to leave South Africa en mass.
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by ebuclassic18(m): 3:18am On Sep 04, 2019
Countries that works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals / Burkina Faso Coup Leader Damiba Inaugurated As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.