Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa (42290 Views)

Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. / Malawi Court Nullifies Presidential Election, Orders New One / Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by ceejay80s(m): 3:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Gartol:
As much as I don't like anything pdp or apc, if obasanjo were to be president he won't sit down doing nothing
What has he said and done bout it ?
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by ceejay80s(m): 3:34am On Sep 04, 2019
honeymix77:

Still wondering what Nigerians are still doing in that BBN , Nigeria needs to send a strong message to south Africa. Bubu this is one situation you must not go slow oh. The world is watching its SA today Nigerians full every country.
I wonder too o, we nigerians no get sense, they are still there fucking dem self hoping to win Millions, instead of sending a msg to dem by pulling out, and we dey blame only buhari
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by ceejay80s(m): 3:56am On Sep 04, 2019
We are just here on nairaland making noise, is there no south African living in Nigeria? South African embassy no dey naija? We are all slow and dumb like our president
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Passionate1(m): 4:28am On Sep 04, 2019
E no concern buhari . Be a leader not a boss. . .

Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by lobby: 4:40am On Sep 04, 2019
[qYou remember In 2012 South Africa deported 125 Nigerians over allegations that they were "bringing yellow fever to SA". The Nigerian government immediately deported 80 South Africans back to SA and blocked off entry for other South Africans trying to get into Nigeria, telling them that South Africa has a HIV problem and Nigeria could not afford to have them over here.

In less than a week the South African government apologised to Nigeria over the incident. But they say Jonathan was weak and Buhari is strong right? #MumuDeySmell.uote author=alsudan post=81896749] Yet, one Kunu guzzling dullard is busy sending delegations to SA to go and beg. sad[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by abiolamitodun(m): 5:22am On Sep 04, 2019
Gartol:
As much as I don't like anything pdp or apc, if obasanjo were to be president he won't sit down doing nothing
I swear to God I've been expecting somebody with good brain to spit this out...ur the one...God bless u a million times...
obj we miss u
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Mcreloaded(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2019
nofuckz:
One foolish soul above juss said "very good way to go" but he is foever blind to the indecisiveness of his principal/benefactor. How hippocritical can one be?

He has no moral right to make any comment concerning issues bothering on Nigeria as a whole.

He and his gangs brought this government on us.
The majority uneducated Nigerians who are from the northern parts of Nigeria and mostly almageris decide who will rule the few educated.

Until there is a law that says only persons with at least primary 6 certificate can vote in elections in Nigeria before we can be proud of this country and get the best from Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Mcreloaded(m): 6:23am On Sep 04, 2019
Badgers14:
Nigerian government still silent...

Watch as Nigerian delegates go use long throat attend this forum grin grin

Fear no go let them because the few Nigerians there will stone them.
This is Nigeria sha anything is possible
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by saintaustine(m): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2019
Despite this attack on our countrymen, Nigerian Government will still attend the summit.
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by lastempero: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2019
We have a dead man in Aso rock
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Glink2018(m): 6:43am On Sep 04, 2019
OriginalZombiE:
Can you see the mumu you people elected to protect you?

Others are taking action against SA, sending a clear message, while your president is sending 'special envoy' and arranging a meeting in October grin

what a WEAK country!

If I were the Ghanian president, I'll be strategizing on how to invade and annex some resource-rich parts of Nigeria

It's not possible
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by EagleNest(m): 7:23am On Sep 04, 2019
SA seems to be suffering from post apathied syndrome. A classical text book example of paying good with evil to all African Nations that helped in the fight against apathied regime.
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by tsavkeghps(m): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Correct
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by osemmie: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2019
This is what is expected of Nigeria
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Ebios(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

Others are taking action against SA, sending a clear message, while your president is sending 'special envoy' and arranging a meeting in October grin

what a WEAK country!

If I were the Ghanian president, I'll be strategizing on how to invade and annex some resource-rich parts of Nigeria

And the surprising but good thing is dat it is not even their people that are attacked oh yet they are showing great displeasure with withdrawal, yet this dictator that is only strong for SE n SS will be silent.
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by ibietela2(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2019
nofuckz:
One foolish soul above juss said "very good way to go" but he is foever blind to the indecisiveness of his principal/benefactor. How hippocritical can one be?

Don't mind the stupi.d fellow
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by ada9ja(f): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2019
alsudan:
Yet, one Kunu guzzling dullard is busy sending delegations to SA to go and beg. sad

phransix2:
I genuinely voted and campaigned for u and your master, thinking you guys were everything your manifesto said. Remember you campaigning in BRT buses then and made it sound as if 4 years was too much to turn things around, sincerely my heart was filled with joy that at last. But here is what we have now, the little respect we had from other African countries is completely blown away. They deport, jail and kill us and they are not even diplomatic about it.

You guys had already pushed Nigerians to its limits. At the slightest provocation we will come for you and ur master.

With the way things are unfolding it is coming sooner than I thought.

With all am reading online from celebrities, from your kind of people, am yet to read what you all want buhari to do, all I keep reading he is not bortherred, he is not speaking when he has spoken...what do you want him to do...to send army, send missile, fight the president when everybody in south are in support of it, or buhari to send planes to bring back people who are not ready to come home or buhari to shut down the south Africa companies here and people will loose jobs and reduce the GDP contribution of the companies not minding the socio cultural effects, it will still be you people that will blame him last last...so what exactly do you want him to?

Those ones cannot send delegations cos their people over there is countable like 50 or not but when you have huge number of citizens over there, the best is to send delegations....
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by ada9ja(f): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
Nigerians are you sure that man in aso rock is buhari bcuz he was supposed to be a soldier not a soldier ant

phransix2:
I genuinely voted and campaigned for u and your master, thinking you guys were everything your manifesto said. Remember you campaigning in BRT buses then and made it sound as if 4 years was too much to turn things around, sincerely my heart was filled with joy that at last. But here is what we have now, the little respect we had from other African countries is completely blown away. They deport, jail and kill us and they are not even diplomatic about it.

You guys had already pushed Nigerians to its limits. At the slightest provocation we will come for you and ur master.

With the way things are unfolding it is coming sooner than I thought.

With all am reading online from celebrities, from your kind of people, am yet to read what you all want buhari to do, all I keep reading he is not bortherred, he is not speaking when he has spoken...what do you want him to do...to send army, send missile, fight the president when everybody in south are in support of it, or buhari to send planes to bring back people who are not ready to come home or buhari to shut down the south Africa companies here and people will loose jobs and reduce the GDP contribution of the companies not minding the socio cultural effects, it will still be you people that will blame him last last...so what exactly do you want him to?
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by mindtricks: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2019
3rdavefarms:
We are getting there
Dreaming I guess?
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by EdenH: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81897530:

Very good way to go.....
good way to go but your useless kunu-sipping coward is sitting in aso rock doing nothing. The cow rapist will go down as the worst president of Nigeria.
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by m140(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2019
Gartol:
God will punish Obasanjo , he was supposed to bring this country to be at the top, cus he was so powerful and wise, but he didn't. Someone like him is the only one that can help Nigeria, during his time ni ine dare tey shit with his government. He should have helped this country, he only serve his ega at the end
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Our leaders are you seeing what our Africans people are doing? Actions speaks... Kudos to them...

Presido... tell me what stops u from cancelling ur vist in the month of October... what the heck are u waiting for

Gaint indeed.. mouth making government!!

Gaint for house...tortoise for Outside!!..

No National broadcast from the government Forgetting how to address sensitive issue like this... Shame on you guys. . angry
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by TheDiamonds: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2019
Is Nigeria still going ahead wit it
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by naijanewsgist: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2019
Xenophobia: Presidents Paul Kagame, Felix Tshisekedi and Peter Mutharika withdraw from World Economic Forum holding in South Africa

Read through the below link

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/news/xenophobia-presidents-paul-kagame/
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by nellyelitz(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
Nigerians are you sure that man in aso rock is buhari bcuz he was supposed to be a soldier not a soldier ant
hahahahaha kai! Nothing pesin nor go see for social media lol
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by nellyelitz(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2019
nofuckz:
what did u expect from a brainless zombie?
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by dochenaj: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

what a WEAK country!

No think this side oh! Buhari is just being quiet on purpose, going for Nigerian oil and cows will attract his full wrath.
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by rockyh(m): 12:20am On Sep 24, 2019
Would have been on the same page as u but for the fact that the government supports the citizens openly then close all economic dealings with them as a way to signal dissatisfaction with them.
Lucid1:

Uncle, there are more Nigerians in SA than South Africans in Nigeria.

If a war were to be declared today, who’ll lose more citizens?

SA have more investments, yes but is it right to value money over the lives of citizens?

I won’t reply you again, you’re probably less than average intellectually
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by panafrican(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2019
These repeated killings of African immigrants in South Africa prove South Africans are not willing
associated with other Africans. So why go there for any meeting or any sport event ?
Why allow South African companies such as MTN , South African Airways etc. in otherAfrican countries? Why even have diplomatic relations with them ?
Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by Jkay187(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2019
panafrican:
These repeated killings of African immigrants in South Africa prove South Africans are not willing
associated with other Africans. So why go there for any meeting or any sport event ?
Why allow South African companies such as MTN , South African Airways etc. in otherAfrican countries? Why even have diplomatic relations with them ?

STFU african leaders should stop making their people economic migrants and refugees, that is the problem. When will africans start to hold their leaders accountable for the lack of opportunities in their countries. It is high time that you stop running away from your countries and become a burden on your neighbors who are poor themselves, which leads to social unrest.

Start by treating the causes not symptoms, people should feel free to migrate but not forced into it by useless african leaders.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa by panafrican(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jkay187:

STFU african leaders should stop making their people economic migrants and refugees, that is the problem. When will africans start to hold their leaders accountable for the lack of opportunities in their countries. It is high time that you stop running away from your countries and become a burden on your neighbors who are poor themselves, which leads to social unrest.

Start by treating the causes not symptoms, people should feel free to migrate but not forced into it by useless african leaders.
The ANC had many refugees in many African countries when the white man was kicking you behind out there. Short-brained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals / Burkina Faso Coup Leader Damiba Inaugurated As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.