Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) (13261 Views)

Diamond Platnumz – Sound Ft. Teni [video] / Naijatopmost Ft Oladips X Ravanny X Monbad X Dotman - Say No To Xenophobia / Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by linohlex: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Someone on FB wrote this:

Solution to Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians living in South Africa.

1.Expel South African Ambassador.

2.Recall Nigeria High commissioner to South Africa.

3.Stop repatriation of profits/ Funds to South Africa by MTN,STANBIC, SHOPRITE and other South African business concern in Nigeria.

4..suspend landing right granted South Africa Airways to Lagos and Abuja.

5.Stop all importations coming from South Africa.

6.suspend consular/immigration service's to all South Africans living in Nigeria.

I can bet with my life that Ramaphosa or whatever their President is called will be here within one week and when he comes make him sign a treaty before all those are restored.

Nigeria need to start wielding that super power,we are not big for nothing,we have all it takes to deal with countries like theirs.
Zambia,Congo, Malawi and Zimbabwe did the same yesterday by cutting the ties with the so call South Africa.
sorry this administration lacks the political will
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Arsenalholic(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2019
Exactly.

That's why we will continue to take sh*t.

linohlex:
sorry this administration lacks the political will
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Kingsley10000: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2019
i'm going to shoprite in Aba with my boys
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by bestman09(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Buhari reacts grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by dwisedgreat: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2019
IF IT WERE GEN. ABACHA;

The South African Ambassador In Nigeria Would have arrived South Africa..

MTN would have been Nationalized..

DSTV signal would have been jammed.

Shoprite would have been sealed off...

Nigeria Ambassador In South Africa Would would have been recalled..

20-40 Cargo Planes Would have been sent to South Africa to bring Nigerians home..

Two Nigeria Naval War Ships would have been sent to South Africa..

Donald Trump and some notable leaders would have called Abacha to beg for peace..

France & Germany would have sent Delegations to plead with Abacha..

Over 2,000 Xenophobia attackers would have been arrested by South African Police and Videos Shown to Abacha to calm him down.

He was useful to his people..remembering what he did to Cameroon.

I Wish this happened when the people’s General was still Head Of State....then they would have known the worth of Nigeria.

REST IN PEACE, General Abacha.
Like if you agree with me

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Estellar: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2019
1zynnvn:
she said we should stand together in one accord, but shes quite big, one accord will not contain us all na
grin grin grin
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Quorax: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2019
VenusTechShop:
Fat Pig.... Every mumu is now trying to trend. Always chasing meaningless clout and attentions. If not that Burna Boy called them out, would they have reacted? Mad People.
the one wey tire me for the babe na how she dey do her mouth and all that...
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by livebyday(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Someone on FB wrote this:

Solution to Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians living in South Africa.

1.Expel South African Ambassador.

2.Recall Nigeria High commissioner to South Africa.

3.Stop repatriation of profits/ Funds to South Africa by MTN,STANBIC, SHOPRITE and other South African business concern in Nigeria.

4..suspend landing right granted South Africa Airways to Lagos and Abuja.

5.Stop all importations coming from South Africa.

6.suspend consular/immigration service's to all South Africans living in Nigeria.

I can bet with my life that Ramaphosa or whatever their President is called will be here within one week and when he comes make him sign a treaty before all those are restored.

Nigeria need to start wielding that super power,we are not big for nothing,we have all it takes to deal with countries like theirs.
Zambia,Congo, Malawi and Zimbabwe did the same yesterday by cutting the ties with the so call South Africa.

I agree with this

Unfortunately it seems the government officials in Nigeria lack the cerebral dexterity to think up strategic solutions like this
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Izzykeys051(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by ghettochild(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Donben007:
I hv not seen any south Africa man or woman preach peace or educate dere ppl of dere wrong doing towards this so called xenophobia attack from dere follow Africa but our Nigeria celebs is preaching peace... Sorry to say dis, d truth is dat south Africa don't like dere follow Africans
u r fucking right... I live here. the hatred is embedded way too deep..
xenophobia will never end in S.A..
its in their blood...and DNA
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Reelstudio8: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2019
Watch Full Videos of the recent Killings in South Africa (Xenophobia)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7-B3lTDhgk
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2019
VenusTechShop:
Fat Pig.... Every mumu is now trying to trend. Always chasing meaningless clout and attentions. If not that Burna Boy called them out, would they have reacted? Mad People.
It was hushpuppi. Burnaboy didnt call any naija celebrity out. Burnaboy was even one of the last celebrities to speak up yesterday.
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
If only this could actually solve the problem
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Pawon23: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) / D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y / Mtn Thank You Nigeria Song (download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.