Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) (13258 Views)

Diamond Platnumz – Sound Ft. Teni [video] / Naijatopmost Ft Oladips X Ravanny X Monbad X Dotman - Say No To Xenophobia / Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by samuelchimmy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by samuelchimmy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by ForeThinker: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2019
No be by mouth ooo !!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Donben007: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2019
I hv not seen any south Africa man or woman preach peace or educate dere ppl of dere wrong doing towards this so called xenophobia attack from dere follow Africa but our Nigeria celebs is preaching peace... Sorry to say dis, d truth is dat south Africa don't like dere follow Africans

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by choky26(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Say no to xenophobia

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Arsenalholic(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Someone on FB wrote this:

Solution to Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians living in South Africa.

1.Expel South African Ambassador.

2.Recall Nigeria High commissioner to South Africa.

3.Stop repatriation of profits/ Funds to South Africa by MTN,STANBIC, SHOPRITE and other South African business concern in Nigeria.

4..suspend landing right granted South Africa Airways to Lagos and Abuja.

5.Stop all importations coming from South Africa.

6.suspend consular/immigration service's to all South Africans living in Nigeria.

I can bet with my life that Ramaphosa or whatever their President is called will be here within one week and when he comes make him sign a treaty before all those are restored.

Nigeria need to start wielding that super power,we are not big for nothing,we have all it takes to deal with countries like theirs.
Zambia,Congo, Malawi and Zimbabwe did the same yesterday by cutting the ties with the so call South Africa.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by francisduru: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Iya who call you now
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by EsquireDD(f): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2019
If only it was this simple..
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by 1zynnvn(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2019
she said we should stand together in one accord, but shes quite big, one accord will not contain us all na

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by OgbanjeProphet: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2019
I still stand against looting of foreign owed businesses in Nigeria. But if I catch that idiot that calls himself AKA on twitter, I will give him the most painful decapitation in history.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Fat Pig.... Every mumu is now trying to trend. Always chasing meaningless clout and attentions. If not that Burna Boy called them out, would they have reacted? Mad People.
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by superior1: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2019
SAfricans, the mumu of Africa

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Fat Teni don use this one cash out!
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by kushercain: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Good one Teni.

Meanwhile Nigerian youths should take note:

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2019
stop this propaganda.
All African are family, I can guarantee you that South Africans are not killing as the media propaganda are making out.
Africans please do not fall for this obvious white nations conspiracy to turn us against each other. Please continue our good relations with South Africans and indeed all Africans.
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Flashvite: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Passing the message through music. That's Teni for you
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Urchman27(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Na this kind thing Trump dey find to start the war.
I wish he is our president grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2019
ShopRite sangotedo Ajah, is receiving the beating now
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2019
oga o
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by owila4luv(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2019
wanna make money with every opportunity,
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by ValCon888: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by cmikel: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2019
As long as my family

members are not in SA watin concern me..

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by Merkules: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2019
Sweet voice I love this girl so much her voice can cure malaria

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by myrates: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Arsenalholic:

3.Stop repatriation of profits/ Funds to South Africa by MTN,STANBIC, SHOPRITE and other South African business concern in Nigeria.

6.suspend consular/immigration service's to all South Africans living in Nigeria.

I can bet with my life that Ramaphosa or whatever their President is called will be here within one week and when he comes make him sign a treaty before all those are restored.

Nigeria need to start wielding that super power,we are not big for nothing,we have all it takes to deal with countries like theirs.
Zambia,Congo, Malawi and Zimbabwe did the same yesterday by cutting the ties with the so call South Africa.
God bless you
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by 9jaRealist: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Arsenalholic:

Why? Because they sponsored, supported, supplied or fed the attackers in South Africa?! shocked

Meanwhile, if these South African businesses pack up and leave tomorrow, it will be TEN OF THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS (from employees to suppliers, subcontractors and service providers) who will become jobless, and Nigeria that will suffer the adverse economic consequences.

>

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by FamousMonk: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Trash.. Like she really cares. Bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by smartxyz(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2019
majamajic:
ShopRite sangotedo Ajah, is receiving the beating now
bro for real?...
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by blindjustice13(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2019
#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

South Africans have made it clear that they don't want black Africans in their country, enough is enough ,lets make this hash tag go viral
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by lastempero: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Up hushpupi for creating this awareness,hate him or love him nigga still on top.
Re: Xenophobia: 'Stop The Killing' - Teni (Video) by lastempero: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Hushpupi don wake them up from sleep,our celebs are mostly fake ass celebs .

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y / Mtn Thank You Nigeria Song (download) / Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.