Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) (51121 Views)

Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him / Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) / Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2019
now that's the difference between the south - west and south and south, an average yoruba man won't like to express himself, always like to play safe and hide in a shade. eg wizkid, Dbanj, i'm not saying start a war but at least lets know what side you on.

on the other hand, south south and igbos dont waste time to express themselves, That's one of my problems with Yorubas they act cowardly , i dont mean no disrespect to yorubas, but this is the truth.
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Cuntface: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81904832:
Na by to unfollow on social media?!

At least he has done something unlike your foolish grand father in aso rock.
Vulture meat seller
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by OluwaJdk(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2019
I don’t even know who’s called AKA ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
The only AKa I know is the word for abbreviation. #gbabe!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2019
martineverest:
your dumbness and zero IQ didn't allow u know that
Foolish boy. Can't you see that Davido said nothing, it is the bloggers that unveiled the story?

Now Take 500h, go and buy sense

2 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by kingkhan(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Jayslicky:
Fvck AKA

Fvck south Africa

Fvck buhari

Fvck anyone supporting this xenophobic attacks.
is buhari supporting xenophobic attacks ?
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Cuntface: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2019
alizma:

You are quick at attacking buhari for everything in your life when your father could not even contribute anything to his small community. I have no doubt that you are still using your mtn line, in that case pls tell me how you are better than buhari?
There are some fights that are better handled by a man's children than himself. Nigeria as a country is a party to some agreement to ensure world peace and whoever take the mantle of leadership of Nigeria swears to an oath to uphold that, having said that, he has to be diplomatic in expressing his displeasure towards any provocative behaviour by another.

Nobody is telling your foolish president to resort to violence, it's obvious buhari supporters don't think, or they're not allowed to see the truth.
Applying sanctions is not violence! People's family members are being killed and you're here talking rubbish, shebi because you never experience am abi? Don't worry, very soon all these buhari supporters will face same fate
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Kellie069(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2019
Lol. Davido eh. E no de hard am to unfollow person.
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Damfostopper(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2019
what's AKA...... the only AKA I know is AKANCHAWA and also the acronym of ".ALSO KNOWN AS"....

SO THE FVCK IS AKA?
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2019
PropaMan:
now that's the difference between the south - west and south and south, an average yoruba man won't like to express himself, always like to play safe and hide in a shade. eg wizkid, Dbanj, i'm not saying start a war but at least lets know what side you on.

on the other hand, south south and igbos dont waste time to express themselves, That's one of my problems with Yorubas they act cowardly , i dont mean no disrespect to yorubas, but this is the truth.
And yet wizkid & dbanj have already made posts saying no to xenophobia & taking a stand against hate. Wizkid was the 1st nigerian artist to do so. The three people dt acted 'cowardly' or made excuses, Kate henshaw, Tuface & Mi are not yorubas. Neither have we heard any SE artist condemning it in many words.

But dt doesnt fit ur tribal narrative.

Wizkids response and his mentor, Tony elumelus response have been the best so far. The only other response necessary would be to cancel any shows in S.A., and wizkid has no upcoming shows in S.A. Burnaboy clearly has personal beef wt AKA & wizkid is not following AKA on instagram. Also anyone making inciteful comments would be stupid. Nigerians have everything to lose, SA's have nothing to lose.
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by ahahnow: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2019
Hm. This is serious. You guys better stop this nonsense. Are you jobless or what? There is no time to be misbehaving like this o. Stop competiting with one another and start focusing on things that really matter
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by adenodi002(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2019
Mr incredible (mi) wey him career don dead dey still talk lobish long live burna for lashing him stupidity out of the oblongata of him
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by shomutuski(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2019
i'm not surprised at all!!! AKA has been a hater of the black colour and southy has been a shvthole since time immemorial. South africans are the worst set of people on earth. Do you know they hate themselves based on colour also...

A white skinned s.a national feels he is above a black skinned one.

There was a beef aka had with cassper nyovest when the latter career was on a rise. Aka played the racist card then, even cassper had to voice his disgust in a beef track he released to aka.

long story short! today cassper nyovest is still the best rapper in s.a today.

aka is still trying to pop.
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by cooluzi: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2019
donstan18:
The stupid AKA should better go through Burna Boy's past questions papers to know where he's capable of doing , since he was stupid enough to post rubbish expecting sensible Nigerian celebrities to support him.
you should ho through aka past questions to know what hes capable of ..real nigga doesnt speak when they beef with you they just pull up on you and they let the heat achoo dont mess with him he always win beefs
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by gentleedu(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Nice one

That AKA of a guy no get sense at all sad

MI is just taking sides with South Africans....am not sure that guy is from Nigeria.

He is either from RWANDA or NIGER
my guy Rwanda is even against it. maybe he is from Lesotho

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Onecutetivboi(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
IsraelSongz:

Can't You see it was @Tundeednut that posted it You sha just want to comment.
Why waste ur time quoting such a person
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
gentleedu:
my guy Rwanda is even against it. maybe he is from Lesotho

Lol.... Lesotho also live in South Africa.

That guy no get sense at all..

He use him sense chop Ghana jollof
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Onecutetivboi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Goldenventures:

Foolish boy. Can't you see that Davido said nothing, it is the bloggers that unveiled the story?

Now Take 500h, go and buy sense
U schooled him joor
I will also add 500h so he won't lack sense again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by MOVIC6: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
martineverest:
u could have done that without telling us...this sounds childish and attention-seeking move to me

keep quiet already
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by tobby20: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=bixton post=81904849]No difference between musicians and politicians especially those from Nigeria. ...
Give them from now till December and see what happens.[/quote
Give details

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by enemyofprogress: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
If people like Burna and Davido are in power, I see great things happening in this
country.

dead meat seller wetin ur kwarrupssion goro eater don do?
don't mind that ass licker
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by munafav(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Bleep AKA..
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Medallion5064xxx: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Raptor150xx: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Raptor150xx: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by weddroid9819xxx: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Rema On Obama Favourite Songs Of 2019 List / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Gay / Charly Boy Apologizes To His Lesbian Daughter, Princess Dewy Oputa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.