Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) (51122 Views)

Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him / Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) / Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by shogsman(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2019
What I know is sooner or later 4 years go finish.
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by HarunaWest(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2019
The Man That Should Be Concerned Isnt

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2019
martineverest:
u could have done that without telling us...this sounds childish and attention-seeking move to me
Did davido tell you anything? Try and get sense
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by martineverest(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2019
Goldenventures:

Did davido tell you anything? Try and get sense
your dumbness and zero IQ didn't allow u know that
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by nicepoker101(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2019
Side show freaks.
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Blisplendor12(f): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2019
Maybe buhari is still having ear and sight problem, because he's been mute on this xenophobic stuff
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Mutemenot(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2019
HacheNoire:

Tuface and MI don rub shit for body.

grin
So them dey smell like aboki shit sad
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Davido weldone unfollowed all of them even CASPER NYOVEST, just leave NASTY C
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by sexyking1: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Let's follow suit! Unfollow any bloody southy u dey follow now!
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Jayslicky:
Fvck AKA

Fvck south Africa

Fvck buhari

Fvck anyone supporting this xenophobic attacks.

Fvck those who think they are reasonable and think Nigerians retaliating should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by GoldChest(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81904832:
Na by to unfollow on social media?!

Well since your useless president no wan do anything about the killings , Nigerians gats help themselves the best way possible .

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by SpaceTour: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2019
Cool
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by West2019(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2019
Bleep SA , Bleep AKA ,Bleep IM,Bleep 2Face Bleep Buhari Bleep Lagos state Governor Bleep any motherfucker that are in support of this barbaric act in SA Bleep there kids nd unborn children's

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Ginalex(f): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81904832:
Which one your hero, Buhari, don do?

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by ScotMisile: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2019
This my pistol just dey hungry me to carry
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Proffdada: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
If people like Burna and Davido are in power, I see great things happening in this
country.

dead meat seller wetin ur kwarrupssion goro eater don do?
Davido in power? grin We're not that desperate

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by West2019(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Fvck those who think they are reasonable and think Nigerians retaliating should be arrested
correct Bleep Lagos state Governor

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Owaincouncil: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2019
This guy may be a better president compared to the incumbent.
He love & always defend his country while Bubu only love and defend his cow.
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by DennisEche(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81904832:
HAS THE DULLARD DONE ANY BETTER? IS SENDING ENVOY TO S.A THE ANSWER. IF IT IS RUGA NOW WE NO GO HEAR WORD

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Anoneism(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2019
alizma:

You are quick at attacking buhari for everything in your life when your father could not even contribute anything to his small community. I have no doubt that you are still using your mtn line, in that case pls tell me how you are better than buhari?
There are some fights that are better handled by a man's children than himself. Nigeria as a country is a party to some agreement to ensure world peace and whoever take the mantle of leadership of Nigeria swears to an oath to uphold that, having said that, he has to be diplomatic in expressing his displeasure towards any provocative behaviour by another.
It's time Nigeria government realize that xenophobic attack on Nigerians in S/A transcend politics and diplomatic consideration. Fucq diplomacy, fucq world peace.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by idesylvester(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2019
Who's AKA? I know Akamu oooo
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by youngestuk(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Don’t forget to fvck yourself for voting buhari��
Jayslicky:
Fvck AKA

Fvck south Africa

Fvck buhari

Fvck anyone supporting this xenophobic attacks.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by garetz: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2019
Everybody is vexing but I think this is misplaced aggression against AKA, he didn't say anything xenophobic

2 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by blindjustice13(m): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2019
#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

Enough is enough,lets make this hash tag go viral.
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Jayslicky: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2019
youngestuk:
Don’t forget to duck yourself for voting buhari��
look at this slowpoke, me vote buhari go and ask around on Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by BrokenCock: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2019
u just dey upload tunde ednut post. and u no Sabi English sef. why dont some u unprofessionals write in pidgin
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by Awesomefred32(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2019
This Aka Self na Handsome without Brian..

He is just a bad enegy he should stay far away...

So when he was shouting Roll up with Wizkid He was actually refering to Nigerians that SA will roll them up..

Nawa ooo
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by FatherJP(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2019
alizma:

You are quick at attacking buhari for everything in your life when your father could not even contribute anything to his small community. I have no doubt that you are still using your mtn line, in that case pls tell me how you are better than buhari?
There are some fights that are better handled by a man's children than himself. Nigeria as a country is a party to some agreement to ensure world peace and whoever take the mantle of leadership of Nigeria swears to an oath to uphold that, having said that, he has to be diplomatic in expressing his displeasure towards any provocative behaviour by another.

Bobo shut up jaree.

USA parading herself as world police and peace ambassador won't hesitate to threaten you and even go to war with you should you violate her interest and you are here losing about non existent peace deals signed and oat taking upon by Nigerian presidents.

Tell me, what peace deal is that more important than the lives of your citizens ? Guess South African government that has kept quiet and mute in this provocation are no part of this peace deal.

If you have nothing to say please shut up. A nerve agent was used by Russia to kill her citizen in another country even caused so many sanctions on them and you are here saying nonsense. Let South Korea or North Korea that are already in peace deal with each other start killing another's citizen and see what the other does.

Shut up please

3 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by YolobaMuslim: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Aka animal.
The naked idiot referred himself as a 'goat'. 'nough said!
Re: Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) by IsraelSongz: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2019
martineverest:
u could have done that without telling us...this sounds childish and attention-seeking move to me

Can't You see it was @Tundeednut that posted it You sha just want to comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Apologizes To His Lesbian Daughter, Princess Dewy Oputa / Mercy Aigbe Wore Agbada On A Sunday / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.