Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Xenophobic Attack: Novare Shoprite Sangotedo, Ajah Grounded To Zero - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobic Attack: Novare Shoprite Sangotedo, Ajah Grounded To Zero (1015 Views)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic Attack: Novare Shoprite Sangotedo, Ajah Grounded To Zero by lazonesgroup: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Due to the on going negligence of the govt in effective tackling of the menace going on in south Africa ...boys have taken to the street to show off grievances ..looting mostly stores own by south African companies...latest to bear the loss is Novare Mall shoprite Sangotedo

More info coming ...........

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Novare Shoprite Sangotedo, Ajah Grounded To Zero by choice17(m): 12:14am On Sep 04, 2019
All sad!!!
I'm more angry about the government stance on these issues...

Those lazy South African lads, treat Nigerians with utmost disrespect, and my government is not doing anything about it.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Novare Shoprite Sangotedo, Ajah Grounded To Zero by Liliyann(f): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmmmm
An eye for eye!! sad cry
My people these are the perilous time, are you ready for the Messiah's coming?
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Novare Shoprite Sangotedo, Ajah Grounded To Zero by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 04, 2019
Liliyann:
Hmmmmm
An eye for eye!! sad cry
My people these are the perilous time, are you ready for the Messiah's coming?
MOST of those SHOPS inside SHOPRITE are still owned by NIGERIANS.... cry cry cry cry
Double WaHaLa
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Novare Shoprite Sangotedo, Ajah Grounded To Zero by Restoresp: 5:31am On Sep 04, 2019
Too bad. Is so unfortunate that we don't have good leaders in Africa that care about its people. We only have people desperate for power.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Novare Shoprite Sangotedo, Ajah Grounded To Zero by 5direct: 6:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Restoresp:
Too bad. Is so unfortunate that we don't have good leaders in Africa that care about its people. We only have people desperate for power.

Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Shocking VIDEO: George Floyd (the Victim Of The US Riot) Use To Act 'Blue Film' / Where Is Evans, Reverend King And Clifford Orji? / IPOB/ESN Members Attack Troops, Burn Operational

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.