Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) (38673 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2019
Since that dullard in Aso rock can't help we will resolve to self help... Buhari is waiting for a whole 30Days to meet that south Africa government

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Tedpgrass:

This provides an excuse for those seeking revenge against employers perceived to be hostile..

the foreigners are also the cause of our problem.
the multinationals also manipulate political outcomes in Nigeria.
mtn has no respect for our government,we do fine them and they will be doing strong head for us.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Ugosample:

what is this one saying?

I am saying good morning Chief. I beg no fess. Are you a Lagos man ?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2019
Jakumo:

I am saying good morning Chief. I beg no fess. Are you a Lagos man ?
grew up there

the entire country is sitting in a keg of gun powder
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Tedpgrass:

This provides an excuse for those seeking revenge against employers perceived to be hostile..

you have foresight

many Nigerians are nursing that grudge against these employers
when a real opportunity comes
smh

wahala dey
And we no know
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by justtoodark: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2019
infogeneral:
Two wrongs can never make a right. Let us not be like them.

you mean turning the other butt chick....??

thats some christian bullshitt....spare us that nonesense....

gay stuff....

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2019
FarahAideed:
More Nigerian shops in the malls lost to looting than ShopRite . Many of those Nigerian stores will never recover from the loss today ..how does looting Nigerian owned stores retaliate against xenophobia in South Africa .

An Hausa Fulani man stole a Yoruba man’s mandate in 1992, we know this because an Ibo man (Prof. Humphrey Nwosu) risked his life to announce this theft against the instructions of the Hausafulani man, yet the Yoruba man’s people killed the Ibo man’s people, looted their shops and burnt their properties. That is how they roll, no thought for who their real allies or enemies might be.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Ugosample:

grew up there

the entire country is sitting in a keg of gun powder

You are right about that brother man. Visit Lagos, and you can FEEL the anger everywhere. One wrong step in that war zone, and the mob mobilizes, with murder in mind.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by deltateam: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2019
celebgistz2:
Some Nigerians were seen on the streets destroying the car of some Chinese foreigners and attacking them in Lagos.

The violent demonstration was in reaction to xenophobic attacks on Nigerians living in South Africa over the past three days.

Some police officers arrived at the scene which forced the protesters to run away.

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/xenophobia-nigerians-destroy-car-of-foreigners-in-lagos/
cc

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B194FTIA3ty/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

So South Africa and an ineffective President have finally dragged us to this level

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Pls o Nigeria, i dont support this o,am waiting for some goods in china o,china did not offend us,pls.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Una too dey over do....tell me how this affect south Africans? U will bring war upon ur selves , face south Africans and leave other countries alone
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
crownwealth:

Buhari and all who voted him will not go unpunished.

Hahahaha! If I remember correctly, we're practising democracy unless there is a dictatorial tendencies in you.
Is this the first time South Africans would attack Nigerians? Didn't they attack Nigerians under Jonathan?
Are Nigerians the foreigners being attacked by South Africans from time to time? Your head is not correct for not respecting my democratic right. To you guys, everything is APC, PDP things
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by Tonyblessed(m): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
That is why Yorubas are hypocrites and cowards. Senseless bunches. They were the ones who voted Buhari and APC. What concerns whites with black South Africans causing mayhem to Nigerians. Even our Igbo brothers in the South, their state is quiet, they are just minding and focusing on their business and not causing trouble to other Nigerians but yet they are the ones who are much in South African and should be feeling the brunt.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by ajl: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mad people. When they are called upon to come and protest against their oppressors and those looting the treasury, they will rather watch premier league.

Wetin these foreigners do you?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by ajl: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jakumo:

You are right about that brother man. Visit Lagos, and you can FEEL the anger everywhere. One wrong step in that war zone, and the mob mobilizes, with murder in mind.

Anger but no action against their oppressors. I just returned from Lagos. Man, its terrible out there. Yes, there is anger and poverty in the land but all the people I spoke with, over 25 Taxify drivers of different social and educational background, told me that "God will do it".

Yes, they are still expecting God to come down from heaven to save them. No sense of personal responsibility or action.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by lastempero: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
If the govt can't do anything to protect its citizen then this is what they will definitely get.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
lastempero:
If the govt can't do anything to protect its citizen then this is what they will definitely get.
I hope you are the next victim and get stabbed as a bonus.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
olisaEze:

An Hausa Fulani man stole a Yoruba man’s mandate in 1992, we know this because an Ibo man (Prof. Humphrey Nwosu) risked his life to announce this theft against the instructions of the Hausafulani man, yet the Yoruba man’s people killed the Ibo man’s people, looted their shops and burnt their properties. That is how they roll, no thought for who their real allies or enemies might be.
You are an idiot for making this criminal activity a tribal one.
I am sure you are once of those calling for reprisals while hiding in your bedroom.
Now that the illiterates have listened to your cry and start destroying things as they
like, you want to pin it on another tribe.

SMH.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by lastempero: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Xisnin:

I hope you are the next victim and get stabbed as a bonus.

Cow,you will be slaughtered in that shithole you call a country.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
ajl:

Anger but no action against their oppressors. I just returned from Lagos. Man, its terrible out there. Yes, there is anger and poverty in the land but all the people I spoke with, over 25 Taxify drivers of different social and educational background, told me that "God will do it".

Yes, they are still expecting God to come down from heaven to save them. No sense of personal responsibility or action.

Religion is indeed the opium of the masses. What ultra-religious Nigerians fail to realize is that despite their construction of a church or mosque every 50 yards, God has quietly closed all his branch offices there, and is not taking any calls for now.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Xisnin:

You are an idiot for making this criminal activity a tribal one.
I am sure you are once of those calling for reprisals while hiding in your bedroom.
Now that the illiterates have listened to your cry and start destroying things as they
like, you want to pin it on another tribe.

SMH.

You’re as dense as the spelling of ur name implies!

You don’t like the accurate depiction of the June12 post elections violence? Did ur OPC not chant death to Igbos while maiming, killing and raping defenseless traders and their families? You have conveniently forgotten that Humphrey Nwosu was asked to stop announcing the results for the elections while soldiers from Dodan barracks were sent to seize the collated results. He boldly completed the announcements and escaped by jumping out of an office window. If not for that brave man’s actions, u would not know today who had finally won. Perhaps u were not yet born when all this events happened and ure coming here to abuse ur ancestors! Anuofia!!

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 6:12am On Sep 05, 2019
olisaEze:

You’re as dense as the spelling of ur name implies!

You don’t like the accurate depiction of the June12 post elections violence? Did ur OPC not chant death to Igbos while maiming, killing and raping defenseless traders and their families? You have conveniently forgotten that Humphrey Nwosu was asked to stop announcing the results for the elections while soldiers from Dodan barracks were sent to seize the collated results. He boldly completed the announcements and escaped by jumping out of an office window. If not for that brave man’s actions, u would not know today who had finally won. Perhaps u were not yet born when all this events happened and ure coming here to abuse ur ancestors! Anuofia!!

Imbe cile.
Kanu has exchanged your brain for Indomie.
A supposed adult that can't reason for himself should rather take sniper than
constituting nuisance on earth.

I would have schooled you on the activities of OPC during the June 12 struggle but it
will just fly past your empty head.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Xisnin:

Imbe cile.
Kanu has exchanged your brain for Indomie.
A supposed adult that can't reason for himself should rather take sniper than
constituting nuisance on earth.

I would have schooled you on the activities of OPC during the June 12 struggle but it
will just fly past your empty head.

Shuo? So u woke up dis early morning to resume quarrel? Lol

Na pikin u bi, u go dey alright las las grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release / Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee / Nigerian Military Delegates Inspect Assorted Weapons & Rifles In Pakistan. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.