Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops (23641 Views)

Reno Omokri: Police Should Parade Abba Kyari Like Nnamdi Kanu / Kano's Hisbah Should Arrest The Mannequin In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 04, 2019
Police Should Arrest and Deal with Anyone Involved in Burning SA Businesses in Lagos. Sense you don't have. Why are you burning SA businesses staffed and largely employ 99% Nigerians? If you burn them down, tomorrow where will these Nigerians go and work? Are you okay?

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2019
Sadly bro, people are either very stoopid or just go along for the free stuff they will get from looting. These franchises are mostly owned by Nigerian, employing Nigerians.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by CanadaOrBust: 1:40am On Sep 04, 2019
There is something in me that finds all these reprisal attacks very wrong

16 Likes

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by slaughteringNG: 2:11am On Sep 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Sadly bro, people are either very stoopid or just go along for the free stuff they will get from looting. These franchises are mostly owned by Nigerian, employing Nigerians.

Criminals and illiteracy quotes side by side. When Econet pack out of Nigeria it left Nigeria in 75 million dollar debt when Zayn pack out of Nigeria they left Nigeria in 25 million US dollar debt when etisalat packed out of Nigeria left Nigeria 120 million US dollar debt. MTN is owing more than 1.2 billion US dollar. So if they check out of Nigeria is your mother and father salary which will be used to pay their debt. Look at Elijah Steel plant look at ear Nigeria look nitel we are still paid the debt for this countries plus the 9.6 billion US dollar debt not more than 2 weeks ago.
Your mother's and father salaries including their pensions will be used to pay back Nigeria debt . The government of Nigeria is not telling the people the truth a lot of this South African companies are in massive debt in Nigeria..

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by englishmart(m): 5:09am On Sep 04, 2019
police officers aren't different from others. They won't mind removing their uniforms to join in the looting. Abi who no want plasma?

The truth is
If you keep turning the other side of the cheek, you'll either have a broken jaw or a few teeth left.
If you score first and I equalize later, that's a draw, not a crime.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by BuhariBuster: 5:09am On Sep 04, 2019
It doesn't matter who works there as long as the master is South African, I believe the message should be sent direct and clear.

However, thieves are taking advantage of the whole situation

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by jakD: 5:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Look who he's talking, your fellow countrymen and women are being attacked, yet no condemnation or any reasonable action from any of Nigeria and South Africa countries. Yet, you're thinking you're being judgemental and reasonable enough by demanding their arrest and prosecution.
In as much as it is a South African owned shop, any act of vengeance on it is welcome.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 04, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
There is something in me that finds all these reprisal attacks very wrong

Exactly! They think it is every ethnicity or race that will accommodate their shenanigans & despicable lifestyles.

When you refuse to discipline your wayward children at home, they would be disciplined by strangers outside your home.

Now, they're calling for "Operation Destroy Your MTN Sims" & "Total Boycott of South Afrikan Businesses".

I wonder if it was their parents that bought me my MTN sim card or DSTV.

When you refuse to conduct yourselves in civil manner like the rest of other Nationals, then be prepared to face the consequences of your actions.

You travel abroad with your primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image through your cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed-robbery business in your host Countries - and then think you can blackmail the FG into coming to your rescue.

Even if Nigeria is a failed state, should that be a justification for their greed & unruly behaviour everywhere they go?

Their people are on death-row in virtually all the prisons worldwide.

Chinese Prisons, Malaysian Prisons, Cambodian Prisons, Indonesian Prisons, Ghanian Prison - and even Benin Republic Prison.

Yet, they refuse to learn.

The Nigerian Army should do the needful. Anybody wey do anyhow, let them see anyhow - Nonsense!

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by royalamour(m): 5:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Even though I condemn the attacks on the so called SA owned businesses. Which I think it was a necessary evil, it sure sent a message to the SAs and its authorities.

It may interest you to know that only Trevor Noah and Malema are against the xenophobic attacks on our people, the government of SA is fully in support.

I watched a video in which the SA minister of police was yamming about how Nigerians and their immigrants are taking over their jobs, businesses and even their country (imagine the stupidity).

After all is said about this embarrassing thing, our politicians and drug peddlers takes all the blame.

The politicians are only smart when it comes to stealing hundreds of millions and even tense of billions most times.

The get rich quick by any means drug peddlers aren't helping matters.
If our country was good, I don't think these people will want to go out in the first place.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by mactoni91(m): 5:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria is a failed state

4 Likes

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by xmanco42: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2019
you are worrying about those who lost their job, what about those who lost their life.
Modified.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by gaventa: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Give a solution if you think this is wrong. Please don’t tell us to wait for the government because they won’t do shit
MrBrownJay1:

3 Likes

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by seunlayi(m): 5:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Where is our president on this matter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by anonimi: 5:12am On Sep 04, 2019
When there is failure in government and no hope of the leaders taking charge to remedy the situation, this is the result.
Let us make our public servants work for us as they promised and ought to do. Whether in the local, state or federal level and in the executive or legislative arm.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Slimdan360: 5:12am On Sep 04, 2019
I really felt pains today when I watched the video of a human being burning down to ashes in south Africa,wat do dey really stand to gain from all these cry cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Jabioro: 5:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Ok...
Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Vega100: 5:13am On Sep 04, 2019
I never knew they were few sensible Nigerians like this remaining in this country, I honestly thought I was the only one left. Reason why I had to run...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by anonimi: 5:14am On Sep 04, 2019
englishmart:
This is too big for the police to handle

.....because they are busy doing boy boy handbag carriers for the public servants we hail upandan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3160611_sokotofirstlady_jpgf4c56d6dd444933a194581b8a49ba5ee

7 Likes

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by chrisdstar: 5:14am On Sep 04, 2019
This have always been our problem,we think of personal gains only. So you mean we should sit down n watch them kill,maim and destroy our people in SA without retaliating?
Even when we are aware that FG does not care.

If you had a brother or a sister that is been chased n smoked out like a rat in SA,op believe me,employment, businesses won't matter to you at this point.

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) / Governor AbdulRazaq Donates 10-Month Salary To Fight Coronavirus In Kwara / Bala Bantex: Former Kaduna Deputy Governor Dies At 64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.