Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos (38734 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Popular Nollywood actress Turned prophetess Mama Rainbow reacts to recent xenophoboa attack on nigerians in south Africa. She was spotted praying for Nigeria in her white garment behind the Sea. Lets all say Amen!!!

See more and watch the video below after the cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/B19qRSKlIlP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mama-rainbow-reacts-to-xenophobia-attack-prays-for-nigeria-behind-the-sea/

6 Likes

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:19am On Sep 04, 2019
She wrote

Watch The Video => HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by donprincebigt(m): 5:49am On Sep 04, 2019
*When the whites called us(blacks) apes we dissagreed, then how are we treating each other if not like animals. In a black country that doesn't want foreigners, then the only foreigners you decide to kill are your fellow brothers. Then what happened to the whites living with you. You rate them higher even more than you. Don't tell me we av left the era of slave trade. WE ARE STILL SLAVES... I weep when I see a brother turn against a fellow brother. Pray 4 Nigeria, Pray 4 peace in Africa. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL*

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Kingpee2(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2019
I wish there was a close border from Nigeria to SA.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Lonestar124: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Mtcheeeew, let us educate the our young people travelling outside the implications of engaging in illegal dealings.

The moment a nigerian find his or her self in other man land, they become desperate to make money in any means especially those without the fear of God.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Lordjb: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Okay, God will help us Amen, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by jairusben(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by BlueAir: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Not necessarily. Ekweremadu suggestions will provide equally such results

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by manthem(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Awww, mrs rainbow

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by NwaliE01: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Why is it that no prophet or prophetest foresee this attack?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Wuuworld(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Let love leads.
All we need is peace and harmony

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by bootygangpastor: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2019
If it was Americans that is being attacked I trust Donald Trump e for don nuke South Africa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by AustineCJ: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2019
As a Nigerian living abroad,your daily prayer should be never to find your self in a situation that requires your government intervention or help......God help and protect all Nigerians in SA.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2019
My thoughts and prayers are also with our fellow Nigerians over there in South Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by helphelp: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2019
Let's give Paul Kagame a chance to rule us for just one year. Man is a visionary leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by DateMynd44(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2019
NwaliE01:
Why is it that no prophet or prophetess foresee this attack?
foresaw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2019
bentwood85:
Which one kon b iya rainbow!?.. I don't even know her

Please don’t go there...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Gadaluck(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Nawao, everybody just dey react. And mister lifeless ain't done or said shit yet. Issoryt...... sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by iswallker(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2019
"wider global player in the coming decades..."... grin

that got me laughing... cool

why are we not a global player today - we are wallowing in misery, poverty and hopelessness - the leadership is berserk, the followership is docile.. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by bentwood85(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Please don’t go there...

True bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by suremossty(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Feel u our big mummy. Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by garetz: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2019
And she had to do it in front of a camera? All for show

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by garetz: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2019
Gadaluck:
Nawao, everybody just dey react. And mister lifeless ain't done or said shit yet. Issoryt...... sad
You rightly called him Mr. Lifeless, what else were you expecting from the lifeless dullard?

1 Like

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by shogsman(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2019
This old woman is doing something, while idiots like 2face and co have kept mute,God punish all of them.

3 Likes

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Gadaluck(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2019
garetz:

You rightly called him Mr. Lifeless, what else were you expecting from the lifeless dullard?

Abi ọ. Lord av mercy!

2 Likes

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Sheriman(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2019
Adura agba but with immediate action

1 Like

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2019
Praying by the sea side brings quicker answers
I don't get it undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram / Family Reveals Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death / ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.