Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos (38611 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by hopexter(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2019
Everyone is turning the internet into a lab to react. Those in oblivion as well is taking advantage of this barbaric acts to raise their weak voices. Bunch of online reactants angry
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by shogsman(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2019
bootygangpastor:
If it was Americans that is being attacked I trust Donald Trump e for don nuke South Africa

Don't even go there,they should go and ask Libya what happened when they killed 3 Americans,if na America they this position by the time they are finished with them their economy will take dozens of years to recover.

1 Like

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by blindjustice13(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2019
#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica.
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Chapelbeatz(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
I wish there was a close border from Nigeria to SA.
dont forget assumption is a waste of time.
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2019
God couldn't save them in Nigeria in the first place, Hence their residence in South Africa.

So how can God then save them in South Africa?
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Lamanii22(f): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=bentwood85 post=81908679]Which one kon b iya rainbow!?.. I don't even know her.

Iya rainbow is a veteran Yoruba actress, she does adverts for airtel....
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Praying by the sea side brings quicker answers
I don't get it undecided
It's Really Ridiculous! God lives inside the sea, i guess. grin
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by kevoh(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2019
You don't know Iya Rainbow but see her every day in Airtel Advert. grin
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by golddeejay(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=81909237][/quote]LOL...you get time dey explain.

1 Like

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by mimee9(f): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2019
amen
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2019
gypsey:
It's Really Ridiculous! God lives inside the sea, i guess. grin
Like I don't get it at all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Like I don't get it at all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Absolutely! bizzare!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Reelstudio8: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Watch Full Videos of the recent Killings in South Africa (Xenophobia)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7-B3lTDhgk
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by femi4: 11:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Mama rainbow enter twitter? ...seriously
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by HimName: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2019
And you kanot say Amem!

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I don't get it undecided

Don't mind the bloody marine infested woman

1 Like

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2019
femi4:
you no get TV or never seen airtel advert in your life

If u hadn't said this i wouldn't have guessed she was the one because honestly i don't know her name, i only know she's an old face in nollywood never knew she's also a marine riverside prophetess sad
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Dottore: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I don't get it undecided
The sea is the foundation of the earth. Water constitutes 70% of the earth. Water makes up 70%of human body. Everyother thing was created but water has no history. It wasn't created. Water is life.
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Dottore:

The sea is the foundation of the earth. Water constitutes 70% of the earth. Water makes up 70%of human body. Everyother thing was created but water has no history. It wasn't created. Water is life.
Okay thanks
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by KingWarri: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Lonestar124:
Mtcheeeew, let us educate the our young people travelling outside the implications of engaging in illegal dealings.

The moment a nigerian find his or her self in other man land, they become desperate to make money in any means especially those without the fear of God.
Bro ur speech is off.... South Africans are killing Nigerians just bcox they from Nigeria not bcox of illegal business... Get ur facts right before betraying ur fellow countrymen...

Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by paix(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I don't get it undecided
Just like others go to the market square naked at night; while some others go to the mountain. It depends on which side of the divide you belong.
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Caseless: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
The woman in airtel advert?
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
paix:
Just like others go to the market square naked at night; while some others go to the mountain. It depends on which side of the divide you belong.
Still don't get it embarassed
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by tunjilee003: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
I wish there was a close border from Nigeria to SA.
if there is we would act Spartacus on them
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Pawon23: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by paix(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Still don't get it embarassed
I dey come.
Re: Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2019
paix:
I dey come.
embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie Loved Up Throwback / Davido Gifts Isreal DMW A Brand New Toyota Venza (video) / E-Money Shows Off His Golden Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.