Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C (25838 Views)

‘I Have The Tightest P*ssy Ever’ Nkechi Blessing Speaks About Her New Date / “True Colours Are Coming Out” – Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Kiddwaya Interviews / No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by optimismlaz(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2019
Our Government should take proactive measure. Disregard to human life should be condemned. Nigeria and Nigerians should act now.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by 175(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Which kain actress be this? See grammar ooo
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by vicfajeze: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2019
NA WAHALA BE DAT
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by shogsman(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2019
Didn't know the day will come that I'll say this,nkechi talk sense.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2019
The government can penalize them, using tax policy over the way the government treats Nigerians and their businesses there, this can be done, but the government can not chase them out, not just like that.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by emae009(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2019
Africans and shooting ourselves in the foot. what is really our problem. Our "damn the consequences" attitude needs to be checkmate. Let's say MTN, MULTICHOICE & SHOPRITE is shutdown what then happens to the common Nigerians in Nigeria that are dependent on these companies for their daily bread In the end we always end up hurting ourselves. The Government needs to take drastic actions? yes but shutting down these companies isn't and will never be the right way to go
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by Dearlord(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2019
To put ur trust in this Govt. is at the owner's RISK.
if i were to be the nigerian living over there i will come back asap to my mother land to enjoy the reminant of my life span.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by Omobolaji01: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by TruthHurts100: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

In the heat of xenophobic attacks, actress Nkechi Blessing has opened up about celebrities being afraid to speak against South African companies in Nigeria due to fear of losing endorsement deals.

https://wotzup.ng/nkechi-blessing-speaks-on-celebrities-and-endorsement-deals-with-south-african-companies/

Cc lalasticlala

We know you are not a celebrity before nar. Olodo.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by blindjustice13(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2019
South africans want all black foreigners out of their country they have made it loud and clear

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

Enough is enough, lets make this hash tag go viral.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2019
Better stick to the dicks of your small gods.dumb ho.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by Mplify(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2019
DameB:
She be celebrity too?

Like seriously does this matter right now?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by Owaincouncil: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Sellfish:

All the celebs with endorsements from South African companies are wisely quiet on this xenophobia issue....This Zoo isn't worth losing any money over...money that these Celebs will use to run their kids' Canadian citizenship and thus ensure their generations unborn have a total disconnect from the hell on earth called Nigeria....

This country has never been United.....it will never be United...We have never loved each other....never will....so we can all stop pretending to give a fvck about some unfortunates being roasted alive in SA....Because when push comes down to shove, we dont care about each other. sad..

To my South African niggas, kill everybody and nothing will happen smiley....just don't touch any Nigerian Cow, because our cow-herder President will burn SA to the ground if as much as one Nigerian cow catches cold in SA angry ....when our own President has classified his own citizens into 97% and 5% , what reason is there to pretend that Nigeria gives a shit about what happens to Nigerians? angry ....especially where the xenophobia is majorly affecting the 5% who refused to vote the hardman? ...in othe words, our President fully intends to sit back and watch the South Africans finish the work his herdsmen, Boko Haram, and ISWAP have already started in Nigeria....So unwittingly, the rampaging South African Youths are now the official international weapon of vengeance against the unfortunate 5% Nigerians who saw our President for what he is and refused to vote him... sad

See the screenshot below...the average Yoruba man is blaming the Ibo man for these xenophobic attacks...that the attacks are caused by the lifestyles of Igbo men in SA as they are too loud and extravagant.... sad ...

U mean u write all this or copied it just because of a dime post.
Why can't u use the strength u use in writing this to loot pep, shoprite, mtn, dstv and standard chartered. smiley
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by Sellfish(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2019
Owaincouncil:

U mean u write all this or copied it just because of a dime post.
Why can't u use the strength u use in writing this to loot pep, shoprite, mtn, dstv and standard chartered. smiley

It seems you fail to get the point

Why would I want to loot those businesses when just like our Government, I don't care about who is killed in SA

Nigerians hate one another...there is no need to pretend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by naijanewsgist: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2019
#Xenophobia: Buhari has proved himself to be a weak leader – FFK

In the wake of the xenophobic attacks on NIgerians living in South Africa, former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has described President Buhari as ”a weak leader, a chicken-hearted scarecrow, a toothless bulldog and a bloody coward”.

Read More through below link

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/xenophobia-buhari/
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by TemmyT002(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2019
Abeg, who is she?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by wman(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2019
She's talking like that because she has no endorsement from South African companies.

I'm sure if she had, she wouldn't talk. Na so these yeye celebrities be.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by LazyGold(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2019
Sellfish:

It seems you fail to get the point

Why would I want to loot those businesses when just like our Government, I don't care about who is killed in SA

Nigerians hate one another...there is no need to pretend

So because that Yoruba guy stated the fact it means he is blaming Igbo and hating on Igbo?

You are the one reading his messages out of context because you are also guilty of what you accuse others of

As if Igbo don't say something worst than this online

Always playing the victims as usual

Only you is innocent while every other people are guilty
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2019
I dont know her..... Is she a ghanian?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C by owila4luv(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
ABEG WERE IS 2FACE ABY NA 2BABA?? ABY HIM NO BE CELE AGAIN NI? sad sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy / Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) / Adeniyi Johnson Bows Before Ooni Of Ife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.