Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,839 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

The Truth If You Want To Know. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth If You Want To Know. (187 Views)

"The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki / The Truth Surrounding Governor Umahi's Rumoured Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth If You Want To Know. by lordlugards: 6:10am On Sep 04, 2019
My opinion. I sensed, there is a collective effort to tarnished the image of the Igbos. Both local and international levels, they want people to see Igbo people as bad people.

What is going on in SA has happened in Ghana before. I believed someone somewhere is working tirelessly to paints ndi igbo's black.

Igbo's are not the only ones doing drug business in the world the Afghanistans, Lebanon's, Mexicans and some other countries are masters in Drug dealing. Locally the Hausa's, Edo's ijaw's and Yoruba's are also culprit. The same thing with Yahoo Yahoo.
Why then is someone fighting to make sure it's only igbo's name u are hearing in the News. These is conspiracy.

If There is EQUAL recruitment in federal Agencies all over the geo political zones many of this guy's will never dream of traveling abroad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Problems Social Media Reactions Can't Solve It. / PDP Condemns Invasion, Attack On Gov. Umahi’s Residence …raises Grave Concerns / Yesso Alone Cannot Solve The Problem Of Our Unemployed Youths In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.