Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa (2558 Views)

Our Politics Directorate Not About Osinbajo's Rumoured Ambition - RCCG / Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War / Buhari Hosts Fashola & Members Of Election Planning & Monitoring Directorate(pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 04, 2019
IPOB Directorate of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa and providing support to them for their safety. Has list of all its citizens, their location and has plans to evacuate them if situation worsens. They also have intelligence on ground coordinating her citizens' safety.

Listen live
https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 04, 2019
Wow, government that works.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by phemmyutd(m): 6:24am On Sep 04, 2019
Monitoring indeed. Oponu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by goodnessme1(f): 6:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Ipob are more organised than nigeria government.

Opc should go and rescue their yoruba women.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 04, 2019
Wish I was a Biafran. They have leaders, not what we have here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2019
This kind news fit kill afonjas like the second poster and the one below me...see envy when their own government is doing nothing. May God deliver you people from your wicked minds!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by GavelSlam: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2019
They are monitoring whilst the South Africans are killing them

Did you hear any of them ask Ipob for help?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 04, 2019
GavelSlam:

You think they will tell you Nigerians what they are doing for their safety and assistance? They are communicating with their embassy there. Those killed in late attacks and burnt to death are yorubas.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by GavelSlam: 6:41am On Sep 04, 2019
jakezebrax:

You think they will tell you Nigerians what they are doing for their safety and assistance? They are communicating with their embassy there. Those killed in late attacks and burnt to death are yorubas.

No Igbo man was touched so why complain?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 04, 2019
GavelSlam:

No Igbo man was touched so why complain?

This Topic is about what IPOB is doing, why did you enter? Mind your business yoruba!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by Joshmodest(m): 6:45am On Sep 04, 2019
Now welcome to the problem itself , the root of everything this is just it...
Nigerians are being lynched in a country , Zimbabwe and other African countries have been lending us a voice , in thier own little way frowning at the isssue by cutting little ties they have with south Africa , and some crazy group is saying they are monitoring sh*t, worse of all a foolish man here said " Ibos have not been killed in SA "!!!!!
The reason all this is happening , is that Nigeria we lack unity.
Even within our country different tribes have given ultimatum for another tribe to evacuate thier region. Tribal wars have killed people if not more people than the xenophobic attacks !
My mom used to tell me an adage saying , once you use your clean shirt to mob the ground , people would use it to mob gutter for you !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by GavelSlam: 6:46am On Sep 04, 2019
jakezebrax:

This Topic is about what IPOB is doing, why did you enter? What is your business?

Shut up.

This is Nairaland not Biafra.

I promise you, should you have your own forum I'll never comment.

I don't want to see you write RIP on any thread stating Ikenna was murdered during Xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

I don't want to see you write RIP on any thread stating Ikenna was murdered during Xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

I know your prayer is to see only Igbos killed but to your surprise you woke up to know they are killing yorubas too. SMH

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by GavelSlam: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2019
jakezebrax:

I know your prayer is to see only Igbos killed but to your surprise you woke up to know they are killing yorubas too. SMH

Shut up.

You said Ipob has ensured no Igbo is touched in South Africa and we all know that's lie.

48 hours after and Ipob is monitoring the situation.

Not one Igbo person depended on Ipob for sanctuary or restitution.

Only an idiot would do so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by Nbote(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

GavelSlam:

U and ur kind are one of d major problems we have in dis country... Wen dis issue started U lots claimed it was deserved since Igbos were spoiling their place.. Now what has spoiling their place got to do with looting and burning their shops and businesses? D South Africans attacked d businesses and shops of Nigerians at Night and den attack dem in d day wen dey came to defend it? Dis hate most of U spew will consume U on d long run... I'm sure U will also blame Igbos and Igbos for attacking supposed businesses of South Africans here in d country abi?
Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 04, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

You said Ipob has ensured no Igbo is touched in South Africa and we all know that's lie.

48 hours after and Ipob is monitoring the situation.

Not one Igbo person depended on Ipob for sanctuary or restitution.

Only an idiot would do so.

I said IPOB not Igbo. Afonja go and help Sowore! Divisive, envious things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by GavelSlam: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Nbote:

U and ur kind are d problems we have in dis country...

Shut up.

What has Ipob done for its members being killed in South Africa more than 48 hours after?

Absolutely nothing.

They are monitoring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by helinues: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2019
Is Igbos still existing ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by GavelSlam: 6:57am On Sep 04, 2019
jakezebrax:

I said IPOB not Igbo. Afonja go and help Sowore! Divisive, envious things

E pain am.

Ipob can do nothing for igbos caught up on the xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

Nnamdi Kanu would soon put up his remembrance of Jack the bingo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by GavelSlam: 6:57am On Sep 04, 2019
helinues:
Is Igbos still existing ?

They are monitoring the situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by AtikuNetwork: 6:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Seems ipob and Igbos in general are indifferent about what is happening to Nigerians in South Africa because they know most of those killed there are Igbo drug dealers killing themselves. The truth is that most of the Nigerians killed in South Africa are Igbos and were killed by fellow Igbos. I think that explains the measured reaction of Igbos and Igbos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 04, 2019
GavelSlam:
[s]

Shut up.

What has Ipob done for its members being killed in South Africa more than 48 hours after?

Absolutely nothing.

They are monitoring.[/s]

Why is this news paining you more than IPOB. Haba Afonjas calm down!
Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by goodnessme1(f): 6:58am On Sep 04, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Your concern should be how opc will rescue yoruba women in south africa.

Every ipob member over there in south africa can attest that ipob are doing everything possible for the safety of their members.

That is why we always advice every biafran to join the nearest ipob family around him.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by GavelSlam: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2019
Success1020:

Why is this news paining you more than IPOB. Haba Afonjas calm down!

Ipob is monitoring while Shibusiso is slaughtering.

One minute of silence for Jack the Ekuke.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by helinues: 7:00am On Sep 04, 2019
GavelSlam:

They are monitoring the situation.

Hahahaha.. With telescope or Microscope?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by Nbote(m): 7:00am On Sep 04, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
Seems ipob and Igbos in general are indifferent about what is happening to Nigerians in South Africa because they know most of those killed there are Igbo drug dealers killing themselves. The truth is that most of the Nigerians killed in South Africa are Igbos and were killed by fellow Igbos. I think that explains the measured reaction of Igbos and Igbos.

Seriously some of U need sense even if U don't know... Instead of some of U to face facts and d news U jus allow sentiments distract ur brains... Watch d news and stop spewing trash.. Nigerian businesses and shops were attacked and looted at Night while dey slept and by d morning wen dey came out to defend themselves dey were attacked.. D President of d Union of Nigerian Nationals in South Africa Who happens to b a Yoruba man even confirmed it on AIT and Channels... U ppl are d problems we have to solve in dis country first
Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by maisauki: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2019
pls when did these people start comedy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by GavelSlam: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2019
goodnessme1:
Your concern should be how opc will rescue yoruba women in south africa.

Every ipob member over there in south africa can attest that ipob are doing everything possible for the safety of their members.

That is why we always advice every biafran to join the nearest ipob family around him.

They have done absolutely nothing.

We all watched videos of Igbos asking the Federal government to come to their aid.

Nobody said a thing about Ipob because they are useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by stonemasonn: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Success1020:
This kind news fit kill afonjas like the second poster and the one below me...see envy when their own government is doing nothing. May God deliver you people from your wicked minds!
envy kwa! It was so funny laugh wan kill me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2019
GavelSlam:

They have done absolutely nothing.

We all watched videos of Igbos asking the Federal government to come to their aid.

Nobody said a thing about Ipob because they are useless.

Not every Igbo is an IPOB member.
Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by GavelSlam: 7:06am On Sep 04, 2019
jakezebrax:

Not every Igbo is an IPOB member.

You are already denying your kinsmen.

I'm not surprised.

That's what Ipob stands for.

By the way, nothing different between what the South Africans did and what Nnamdi Kanu preaches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa by ahiboilandgas: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2019
jakezebrax:
IPOB Directorate of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa and providing support to them for their safety. Has list of all its citizens, their location and has plans to evacuate them if situation worsens. They also have intelligence on ground coordinating her citizens' safety.

Listen live
https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/
clowns

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electricity Workers Threaten To Shut Down Within 24 Hrs If…, / Ajegunle,Lagos: The City That Produced Many Notable Stars Lies In Ruin / Top 10 Poorest States In Nigeria (2021 Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.