Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War (3073 Views)

N700m Fraud: Court Rejects APC Candidate, Ize-iyamu Plea For Prolong Adjournment / IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa / Ike Ekweremadu Escapes Lynching In Germany -IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Whiteangel1234: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mazi Chika Edoziem The IPOB Directorate of State have just issue an official statement from IPOB Headquarter In Germany calling For Mobilization and Readiness for a Prolong Defensive War Against the Nigeria Military , Further Directive will be issue later . He said that Invading Orlu with Helicopter Gunship is Crossing the Red Line and no going back from this stage forward

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by NwaNimo1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by fairplay90(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Righteousness2(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
The World is so tensed Folks!
Wars and Rumors of wars in Diverse Places..
Pestilences, Famines, and Earthquakes in Diverse Places.

The RAPTURE of the Saints will Happen at Just anytime.
Your Eternal life is what Matters in all of these.

10 Likes

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by PrinceDz1: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hnnm
Who did we offend to deserve all this in this country. Trouble at every corner
Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by BigSarah(f): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
No that’s the wrong response, But Why is Uzodinma so useless....

1 Like

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Sunofgod(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Ojiofor: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
I am convinced that IPOB is working with Nigeria government to destroy Igboland once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Tranquillity360: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ojiofor:
I am convinced that IPOB is working with Nigeria government to destroy Igboland once again.
And you one Nigerians are working for who and what purpose?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by gidgiddy: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
BigSarah:
No that’s the wrong response, But Why is Uzodinma so useless....

Why wouldn't he be useless? Someone who ran into APC from PDP , three months to the election and had the supreme court declare him Governor?

4 Likes

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Prevailing: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigeria has never been more divided

7 Likes

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by PDJT: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
-The children of those Nigerian politicians, studying or residing abroad must not be exempted from this impending war. Isee!

3 Likes

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Prevailing: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sunofgod:

The man in that picture looks familiar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by able20(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Mazi Chika Edoziem The IPOB Directorate of State have just issue an official statement from IPOB Headquarter In Germany calling For Mobilization and Readiness for a Prolong Defensive War Against the Nigeria Military , Further Directive will be issue later . He said that Invading Orlu with Helicopter Gunship is Crossing the Red Line and no going back from this stage forward
E be like say some Fulani people bought some of these IPOB kids to cause trouble in Igboland.
Who be the jobless Edoziem self for Germany calling for civilians to engage the military in War.
Directorate of state my ass, that's what he told his village people.
Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Ojiofor: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tranquillity360:
And you one Nigerians are working for who and what purpose?

I hope you are not one of those declaring war in Igbo land from abroad.
Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Tranquillity360: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ojiofor:

I hope you are not one of those declaring war in Igbo land from abroad.
One Nigerians are the ones bring war to Igbo land,or is those terrorist army invading Igbo land not one nigeria army?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by IamWonderful: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Colonel Sule Danburuba and DCP Musa danladi right now

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by BENARI: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
The war has indeed begun. Time for prayers over. Buhari or whoever is impersonating him will soon realize they made a huge mistake.

8 Likes

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by showafrica(m): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is just the beginning of the end... Slavery is not an option.

5 Likes

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by okeyglm: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ojiofor:
go and sit down

3 Likes

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Ojiofor: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
okeyglm:

go and sit down

I sit down dey watch una.
Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Monogamy: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Who do you people want to start a war with?

You better think twice before turning your region to mini Syria
Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Monogamy: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ojiofor:

They should think twice before turning SE region into a war zone
Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by ifytrik(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
With the way things are going right now, it's just a matter of time before we start hearing sounds of gunshorts indicating that another civil war has begun, i don't know were this war will start from because every region in Nigeria looks ready for war. my advice to every Nigeria youth male or female is try and get a gun for yourself even it owka made, so that you will not be taking un-aware when this war finally start, those who have ears let them hear o, war is looming.

1 Like

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Omuaro38: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sunofgod:

is that your mother?
Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Ojiofor: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Monogamy:

They should think twice before turning SE region into a war zone

That is obviously their plan to turn peaceful Sout East into Somalia according to their supreme leader.
Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by okeyglm: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ojiofor:

I sit down dey watch una.
where were you when armed militias murdered our people in obigbo

2 Likes

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Ojiofor: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
okeyglm:
where were you when armed militias murdered our people in obigbo

Why not stop giving Nigeria army reasons to kill our people?
Or is someone profiting from it?Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by okeyglm: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ojiofor:

Why not stop giving Nigeria army reasons to kill our people?
Or is someone profiting from it?Your guess is as good as mine.
it will soon reach ur door or your family . self defense is universal fundamental human right.
Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Ojiofor: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
okeyglm:
it will soon reach ur door or your family . self defense is universal fundamental human right.

It will get to you and your family and those instigating trouble first not lovers of peace like me.

1 Like

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Akiara: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
SEE YOUR BROTHER.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sunofgod:

Re: Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War by Akudaisi: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sunofgod:
ifere eme,still masturbating with a married couples picture since 2015 smh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulanis In Nigeria Are Repeating What They Did In Central African Republic And H / When Will EFCC Invite This Man? / This Is For Ijaws. Please Answer These Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.