Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (24824 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: MTN Investors Lose N40bn / Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Tony Elumelu Reacts To Lagos Collapsed School Building (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by OBku4(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
Let's quit the hypocrisy.
It is appalling..
Truth is,a typical Nigerian man doesn't care about what happened to some Nigerians in South Africa.
We are just trying to follow the trend and appear like good patriotic citizens who love each other..
Forget the posts and hate speech on twitter ,Facebook etc..
It is just for social media attention..
I repeat,as long as the killing of Nigerians do not affect the price of garri,a typical Nigerian doesn't care...
I woke up and decided to write about it too..
But I'm so sorry i cannot pretend to care when I really don't..
After the whole fracas,Nigerians will go back to their usual daily routine.
If I'm killed today,I will be buried and nobody will care.
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't ..
For me,I don't know them,and they haven't helped me in any way before so I swear,I do not care..
This is the bitter truth..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..

Ogun kee u there!! U think everybody is like you?! Foolish sperm

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by ebuclassic18(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=FamousMonk post=81903389]About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Truth is,a typical Nigerian man doesn't care about what happened to some Nigerians in South Africa.
We are just trying to follow the trend and appear like good patriotic citizens who love each other..
I repeat,as long as the killing of Nigerians do not affect the price of garri,a typical Nigerian doesn't care...
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't ..
For me,I don't know them,and they haven't helped me in any way before so I swear,I do not care..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning
..your right we jus pretend we even hate each other,same using that as advantage

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by nrexzy: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2019
SoNature:

Why wouldn't they?

Let me tell you a fact: Nigeria is an annoying country because nothing works...

Living in Nigeria is like living in hell because you get to understand that there is so much of negative energy flowing in this country.

To a sane mind, it is difficult living here.

I have seen people who left Nigeria because, not that they weren't comfortable, they couldn't cope with a country where a vast majority lives a life of pretence.

We pretend about almost everything...we love ourselves...things are working...the country has a great future.

Meanwhile, all these things are lies!

Everything about this country is about vested interests...not love for one's country. Nigerians don't like this country...they always look for an opportunity to game the system instead of fix the fault.

A country with so much of negative energy never makes progress.

This country is nearly 60 years, but it hasn't been able to solve one major problem.

For those who travel to South Africa, they do that because it's a much more organized society where violence breaks out once in a long while.

Uncle, there is never a day that someone doesn't die in Nigeria.

Now, you tell me, of the two places, where is safer?

And other countries people don't die?

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Heyzee5: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2019
Another scam. Check google and stop wasting your time.

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Itsmedozie: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..
your so fvcked upstairs
we can joke with anything as Nigerians but not lives

on a second thought I heard bokoharam is looking for a suicide bomber and you fit their description perfectly smiley

modified

those guys showering him likes you can apply too wink

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Freeman59: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..

There is something obviously wrong with your brain too. in your mind you have spoken the truth? Really? That you dont care doesnt mean others don't. I care and I really wish there was something i could do. I watched a video yesterday and i saw a man being stoned and dragged mercilessly. he tried fruitlessly to get away, even his legs couldn't carry him.i wish i had a weapon and was facing the same guys that were dragging and stoning him, I will put two bullets each in their heads. Bro how couldn't you care? What if it was you? Those people are our people. It hurts

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by imonisweet(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2019
But wait ooo
We don't need reactions we need decisive actions

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by semyman: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2019
One Obi Invictus not detected on time

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Xmen149(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..

until you or your relative get kidnapped traveling from one state to another

until you or yur family members get stuck in the middle of this violence and probably talking with you on phone when it struck so you can hear and feel the chills through your phone bcs the call was not cut...then let me see how your spoilt garri will go down ur throats

fowl wey dey shake bumbum where them dey pluck another fowl feather for slaughter should know say tomorrow may be I'm turn cus that knife never spoil

i wish you and your phone goodluck

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by KendrickAyomide: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
na Garri matter go kee you

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by shogsman(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..

Mr man some of us actually care,you don't have a point,you and the 36 people that liked your post are stupid.

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by garetz: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2019
South Africans are really falling hands

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Isinkwocha: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2019

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Isinkwocha: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Get a life bro. You're fundamentally inhuman. Not all think like you

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by FamousMonk: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2019
rectitude:

There's certainly something wrong with you. You think only about yourself so speak just for yourself. People like you cannot be leaders because you lack the common understanding to know that you don't need to be related to a Nigerian before showing concerns about how they're treated in another African country, a country we helped to fight for their freedom with our blood and money.
If you have nothing better to say, I think you should just keep quiet.
How many pints of your blood and how much of your money was used?

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by dont8(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2019
tot:

He is not. He is sick but does not know it.
I guess as much.

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by U2ice(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
If you get at least one member of your family there aswear you will care

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by olisaEze(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..

Brah, speak for yourself

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by ZookieZookie(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Oh mother Africa

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by sowilli: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
this is not the message at bolder. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Address one problem at a time. It is not the job of Nigerians toblook after Nigerians in SA. They are all foreigners with little or no power to make change. Make una address the issue of killing. Having the mind to slaughter another man is babaric. Condemn the act! That’s where we start from.

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Identity2018(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
[NOTED....[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] NOTED

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by polofemo: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..

I don't think you are Nigerian, if you are you won't type this nonsense you called truth. How dare you say such about good and Honourable Nigerians. Please if you don't have anything to say its best you keep quiet than to vomit this satanic statement of yours.

Anyway, God loves you and is not interested in the death of a sinner!

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by GalaticHorde: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
you are so right but knee jerk reactionary sentiments won't allow majority of those who read this to admit you are right, as long as it doesn't affect our "personal " pockets, stomachs, families and security we all individually do not care, come back in a month's time let's see how many of these social media ranters have boycotted SA goods, products, services like dstv, MTN, stanbic IBTC, shop rite and so on

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by GalaticHorde: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
U2ice:

If you get at least one member of your family there aswear you will care
isn't that the point he is trying to make? The point that the value of human life has fallen drastically in Nigeria that all this killing would only provoke your anger for at most two weeks before you get over it, not long enough for you to put pressure on the two govts involved to find a lasting solution

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by U2ice(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
GalaticHorde:
isn't that the point he is trying to make? The point that the value of human life has fallen drastically in Nigeria that all this killing would only provoke your anger for at most two weeks before you get over it, not long enough for you to put pressure on the two govts involved to find a lasting solution

Even if we give one year pressure to our govt they might still not do anything the fact is if he lacks empathy he should die with it. Some families are moaning as we speak...so Sad

Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) / Western Union Money Transfer Now To Be Paid In Naira / Ajaokuta Steel Company Begins Rod Production

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72