Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 (6747 Views)

Parishioners Boo Catholic Priests For Campaigning For PDP Governorship Candidate / APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by budaatum: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rilwayne001:

He was/is supposedly prudent and our assumption was that we needed a prudential president to at least stop corruption which we've always thought the particularly the problem of the country. We forgot the need for agility, intelligence, goal-oriented etc and other characteristics of a good president. The mistake I made was voting for prudency while neglecting the rest.
I would rather have bubu slowiness than Atiku and his now you see it now you don'tism.

That was the choice before us at the time, and I'm pleased with my choice of sai bubu who never promised you food and in fact said, "you all lazy", so I expect you starving under this Next Level dispensation.

4+4 will end then you can delight in your "neglect of the rest" if Atiku wins the next election. But for now, when we have much less than we used to have, thanks for voting my bubu, says I.
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by seguno2: 12:47am On Sep 05, 2019
Empiree:
listen to what moniker Yorubahero said. You did the right thing for voting Buhari twice, wallahi. That was the proper thing to do.

Imagine voting for Atiku knowing too well he owns or has shares in MIKANO which means he's one of those responsible for power instability in the country. He didn't call himself to account yet competed in presidential election. Voting for such clown doesn't sounds great.

So as the guy rightly said, you did the right thing APC get time.

Can you please share conclusive evidence that he owns shares in Mikano
Or you simply recycling propaganda?

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by budaatum: 12:50am On Sep 05, 2019
Empiree:
listen to what moniker Yorubahero said. You did the right thing for voting Buhari twice, wallahi. That was the proper thing to do.

Imagine voting for Atiku knowing too well he owns or has shares in MIKANO which means he's one of those responsible for power instability in the country. He didn't call himself to account yet competed in presidential election. Voting for such clown doesn't sounds great.

So as the guy rightly said, you did the right thing APC get time.
Thank you jare. Even if this is unfounded, Atiku stinks!

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by budaatum: 1:15am On Sep 05, 2019
Emusan:

OK I agree

My brother, forget about better things in this country....revolution is the hope for better things not ELECTIONS!

No politicians in Nigeria as at today will want the status quo to change.

The funny part of it is that we Nigerians we don't even know the thing that'll soon hit us. Everyone still thinking all is well.
Not quite. Everyone still thinking it is bad when in fact, it will get worse. After all, next election is same ol' same ol' Osin v Atik, and expecting better in the coming world wide depressed times is deluded.

Thing is, when you all talk "revolution", all I hear is "aluta" and you all behaving like thugs, not yet ready to revolt a la Hong Kong Way. So, please, educate your children. We might be as helpless as our parents have been, but a curse on us all if our children turn out like us. Though, we got time to pray they do because we had done proud.

Next election is going to be crucial, so I'm going to suggest we sharpen teeth on Trump's reelection, or not, I hope, and learn to get ourselves the best outcome for the rest of the next decade.

Di note, nobody has ever bought my political support and I do not accept gifts or contracts or payment for services rendered to and from the government.

Before anyone says dem pay me!
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Blue3k(m): 1:58am On Sep 05, 2019
What changed you opinion specifically, was it the economy, security, war on corruption, health care etc. Im guessing its the baf economy and raising unemployment.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Validated: 2:08am On Sep 05, 2019
Blue3k:
What changed you opinion specifically, was it the economy, security, war on corruption, health care etc. Im guessing its the baf economy and raising unemployment.

There is absolutely no positive in this APC and Buhari government. Nothing is working, just lies, propaganda and corrupt media blitz. As it is now, we do not have NASS and Judiciary. Civil society is dead and the youth are docile. If Buhari decides to change the constitution to run for a third term, nothing can stop him. To some extent, this is very good so that our ZBs will be sensible next time. Atleast OP brain is now reset, perhaps more hunger, unemployment, insecurity and detentions without trials are necessary to reset other ZBs brain.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by buhariguy(m): 4:17am On Sep 05, 2019
Gandollaar:
And you expect him to answer your mumu question with abooki kwara English?
the op one vote is not useful to me, his vote was among the invalid vote. Meanwhile, mynd44 and seun, the word mumu violated rule 2
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by buhariguy(m): 4:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Validated:

There is absolutely no positive in this APC and Buhari government. Nothing is working, just lies, propaganda and corrupt media blitz. As it is now, we do not have NASS and Judiciary. Civil society is dead and the youth are docile. If Buhari decides to change the constitution to run for a third term, nothing can stop him. To some extent, this is very good so that our ZBs will be sensible next time. Atleast OP brain is now reset, perhaps more hunger, unemployment, insecurity and detentions without trials are necessary to reset other ZBs brain.
you are right, op is hungry, but can you tell us any positive thinh in pdp govt for 16yrs and i wil show you 10 negative things pdp brought
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Empiree: 4:49am On Sep 05, 2019
seguno2:

Can you please share conclusive evidence that he owns shares in Mikano
Or you simply recycling propaganda?

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by anonimi: 5:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Validated:

You sabi dem, Oga.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by anonimi: 5:04am On Sep 05, 2019
buhariguy:
you are right, op is hungry, but can you tell us any positive thinh in pdp govt for 16yrs and i wil show you 10 negative things pdp brought

See below for your free education, something that barawo bubu and his Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC have been unable to provide since 1999 in Borno, Lagos, Zamfara et al states.
Thank me later.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8331014_bubumakesinvestorsfleenigeriacbn_jpeg8c024ba56fba5fb7a560fecb226f7df9

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Gandollaar(f): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2019
buhariguy:
the op one vote is not useful to me, his vote was among the invalid vote. Meanwhile, mynd44 and seun, the word mumu violated rule 2
Jesuslovesyou, it's like my post really pained you. I know it's not the mumu question part that's paining you but because I always mock your english grammar grin
But no law was broken.

Sorry I can't keep quiet and allow the lunatics burn down the asylum.
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by buhariguy(m): 5:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Gandollaar:
Jesuslovesyou, it's like my post really pained you. I know it's not the mumu question part that's paining you but because I always mock your english grammar grin
But no law was broken.

Sorry I can't keep quiet and allow the lunatics burn down the asylum.
mynd44 and seun rule 2 violated again,
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Gandollaar(f): 6:09am On Sep 05, 2019
buhariguy:
Rilwane001 is hungry, unlike you that benefitted from npower and tradermoni, he didn't see Kobo. grin
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by helinues: 6:27am On Sep 05, 2019
His apologies..

No excuses, no regrets or any apologies.. Next level till 2023

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Emusan(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2019
Rilwayne001:
I doubt we really have the mind for revolution in this country. People will chicken out so easily. Lol. But obviously, this system is not and never going to work.

There's not impossible, all we need is to see a strong, bold and uncompromise person who will lead the revolution by first passing the right message to the people.
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Rilwayne001: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2019
Emusan:

There's not impossible, all we need is to see a strong, bold and uncompromise person who will lead the revolution by first passing the right message to the people.

And you think these men will fold their arms while any person lead a revolution?

Sowore is still in cell oh.
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Emusan(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2019
Rilwayne001:
And you think these men will fold their arms while any person lead a revolution?

Sowore is still in cell oh.

The only way they (these men) can come in is to buy the heart of the leading team. That's why I said uncompromising person!

Sowore didn't pass any message before he started his own.

The message will be so strong that people will see the impending dangers ahead and having no option than to support.

Passing the message isn't even something of one week it can take months before shooting down the whole system.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Rilwayne001: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Emusan:

The only way they (these men) can come in is to buy the heart of the leading team. That's why I said uncompromising person!

Sowore didn't pass any message before he started his own.

The message will be so strong that people will see the impending dangers ahead and having no option than to support.

Passing the message isn't even something of one week it can take months before shooting down the whole system.

You're not far from the truth. Obviously.
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2019
Rilwayne001:

You're responsible for whatever you believe.
Don't feel bad.
I actually admire your confidence but I know that so many of u were paid. Most of them are in the sports section or buying and selling forex.

During election time, u will see them again coming out to campaign.
So bad if u didn't receive anything as these guys made millions here.
U obviously didn't utilise your popularity very well.
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Rilwayne001: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2019
sassysure:

Don't feel bad.
I actually admire your confidence but I know that so many of u were paid. Most of them are in the sports section or buying and selling forex. During election time, u will see them again coming out to campaign. So bad if u didn't receive anything as these guys made millions here.U obviously didn't utilise your popularity very well.

If I say this didn't touch me, na lie I dey cry
I didn't know them and I didn't connect. Chai cry cry

I was forming patriotic when these people we were supporting are not even patriotic. embarassed

Well I've learnt my lesson Sha.
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2019
Rilwayne001:

If I say this didn't touch me, na lie I dey cry
I didn't know them and I didn't connect. Chai cry cry

I was forming patriotic when these people we were supporting are not even patriotic. embarassed

Well I've learnt my lesson Sha.
Now u know grin
Also now u know why lots of people call them out.
When fund is not coming as it should, they will start changing mouth.
Do u see why people are very doubtful of ur sincerity?
So don't blame them.if they come for your head.

I don't live in Nigeria and I shouldn't care but Nigeria is my country. U need to see how politicians spend govt money outside Nigeria.
They don't care. Don't support any politician. They are all the same.trust me. It's just that some chop and allow others to chop and do small work.
We are even begging for them to do small work.
Oil money is free money. That's the mentality. Nobody worked for that. So everybody is trying to grab that free money.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Rilwayne001: 7:09am On Sep 12, 2019
Buhari government is yet to pay the agreed minimum wage even after almost 7 month of agreement to pay it, and yet still went ahead to plan on increasing VAT by almost 50%.

Anybody still supporting this government should have his head checked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobia Attack: FG Wants Compensation For Nigerians – Dabiri-erewa / Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO / Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.