Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 (6746 Views)

Parishioners Boo Catholic Priests For Campaigning For PDP Governorship Candidate / APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Rilwayne001: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
ivolt:

What did Trump do about it?
Nothing really.
Buhari is clueless but never use the incompetent Trump as a good example.

Okay sir
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
[/b]
anonimi:

Good man who [b]reinstated and promoted Maina, closed his eyes to Ganduje's dollars, rolls with JagaBandit of bullion vans, excused Babachir grass cutter, accepted Kalu and his corruption sins
etc etc.
Do you know what you are saying

You and I know the people calling the shots
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by anonimi: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
You and I know the people calling the shots

Are you implying that barawo bubu is a figure head nonentity
You have just complicated things, if that is what you are implying.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4884294_mistake_jpeg702a2602bc7f166e23ca39e4552fd42f

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by DevilhimseIf: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:
My own question is that who are you apologizing to? The people that voted Atiku?

In 2015, Boko Haram was bombing the whole Borno state, people are dying in their hundreds weekly, Chibok girls kidnapped, even with oil price at the highest between 2011-2014, the Jonathan government withbhis cronies still looted Nigeria dry, no meaningful infrastructure built, Dasuki stole money for security in billion dollars.

You did the best thing any sane Nigeria will do in 2015 by voting Muhammadu Buhari. A man should live for something or die for nothing. Stop blaming yourself.

In 2019, you really have no choice coz both Buhari have their weakness and strength. I can argue why Atiku presidency will hurt Nigeria but I also know Buhari is currently clueless. But PDP has done it for 16years and we have seen what they achieved, let’s give the APC some more time and see what they can achieve.

So for you to vote Buhari in 2019 is not a sin coz you just chose one of the devil. People that voted Atiku after seeing all his former corrupt atrocities also chose one of the devil, so please stop apologizing to any body coz you owe no one any apology.

Buhari can’t just declare war on South Africa or sanction them in haste, he is the president for god sake and Nigeria don’t have that much bargaining power over South Africa. The only protest we did yesterday showed we looted Nigerian store without even seeing any South African citizen to maim, so you can’t just expect the president to rush. He already met the SA president and envoy was sent there.

Don’t compare USA might to Nigeria’s coz we don’t have much bargaining power against SA so relax bro and read situation like a technocrat.

Again who are you apologizing to?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
So funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
See as they are roasting this guy cheesy

U for maintain like some of u do and post on neutral ground.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Do you really think or believe I've ever pocketed any money from this government? sad shocked
Of course u did.

So many of u.
Few are still chopping.

Make they no expose u o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Rilwayne001: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
sassysure:

Of course u did.

So many of u.
Few are still chopping.

Make they no expose u o grin

You're responsible for whatever you believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by GMbuharii: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rilwayne001:
It was a terrible mistake. I should have simply observed and even should have campaigned for Fela Durotoye or Morghalu.

Buhari obviously is a terrible mistake. Obviously.

Make una forgive me cry cry

Ipob should please stay away from here though. sad angry

You ain't serious,you are asking the only people who never made the mistake you made to stay away!!!!!
That's pitisome, you know

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Tyche(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Conscience always guide me. I didn't take money from anyone, although campaign vigorously for him as if I did. Especially in 2015.

You will live long

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Emusan(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rilwayne001:
See ehn, God is my witness, I didn't get #5 from this government. Even #1. Even I was getting anything, I would not come to criticize them at will.

OK I agree

All my services and campaign was because I hope for better future and better things for the national. And here we are not getting what we deserve. Wouldn't it have been better if it was as you assumed it to be cry cry cry

My brother, forget about better things in this country....revolution is the hope for better things not ELECTIONS!

No politicians in Nigeria as at today will want the status quo to change.

The funny part of it is that we Nigerians we don't even know the thing that'll soon hit us. Everyone still thinking all is well.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by NothingDoMe: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rilwayne001:
It was a terrible mistake. I should have simply observed and even should have campaigned for Fela Durotoye or Morghalu.

You've not told us the reason why Buhari is a terrible mistake.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Starboytwo(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
I was also dissapointed with buhari, I rained curses on him and Aisha already...

I expected buhari to have said something, if not for hushpupi raining curses on celebrities and Nigerians generally and social media heating up, I don't think P. M Buhari would have said something.... He is the f.ucking president, the C.E.O, I hold him responsible...

I'm sure a younger president, infact an Atiku would have promptly addressed the nation... When something like this happened, I want to see the president addressing the situation, let's feel your presence, let's connect with you...

I really really dissapointed, even if measures are in place, Update us, let us know you are in charge of the situation, han han, Shaybi we dey watch film, guy, we dey follow Trump for Twitter na... If you cannot operate social media, give abba kyari or one of your people to do it.... The little confidence I had for baba evaporated yesterday...

I just spoke what I felt from the bottom of my heart.... Nobody should qoute me rubbish...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rilwayne001:
When Iran shot down America spy drone earlier this year, Donald trump lament on twitter within an hour, because of ordinary drone not to talk of humans life #WeNoGetPresident

There are Americans languishing in Iranian jails and their families complain that Trump is not doing enough.

So, there is nothing special about Trump. It is one thing to threaten on social media (which Trump likes to do), it is another thing to go on with the threat outside social media.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Empiree: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Okay sir
listen to what moniker Yorubahero said. You did the right thing for voting Buhari twice, wallahi. That was the proper thing to do.

Imagine voting for Atiku knowing too well he owns or has shares in MIKANO which means he's one of those responsible for power instability in the country. He didn't call himself to account yet competed in presidential election. Voting for such clown doesn't sounds great.

So as the guy rightly said, you did the right thing APC get time.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Rilwayne001: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
Emusan:

OK I agree
My brother, forget about better things in this country....revolution is the hope for better things not ELECTIONS!

No politicians in Nigeria as at today will want the status quo to change.

The funny part of it is that we Nigerians we don't even know the thing that'll soon hit us. Everyone still thinking all is well.

I doubt we really have the mind for revolution in this country. People will chicken out so easily. Lol. But obviously, this system is not and never going to work.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Rilwayne001: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Empiree:
listen to what moniker Yorubahero said. You did the right thing for voting Buhari twice, wallahi. That was the proper thing to do.

I think it's a mistake campaigning for him. Because I was able to convinced lots of people to do so too in 2015. But then I should have remained neutral and less expectant from any of them.

Imagine voting for Atiku knowing too well he owns it has share in MIKANO which means he's one of those responsible for power instability in the country. He didn't call himself to account yet competed in presidential election. Voting for such clown doesn't sounds great. So as the guy rightly said, y did the right thing APC get time.

Atiku is never going to be my option. I should have remained neutral or support other candidates even though I know they battle is between the two of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by CrestMan: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Your suspection is absolutely wrong. Buhari has been ineptitude in all ramifications even before the issue of South Africa came. The issue didn't even start today. It has always been coming and going. But it started again since 2 weeks ago, what proactive measure did he bother to take to at least cut it short before it escalated yesterday on social media? And do you really think he would have said anything had uproar hadn't started on social media? And even so, isn't it obvious that he's not capable and most decisions are not taken by him? He always seem docile even in public appearances and the way he communicate. GEJ wasn't this terrible i know.

For been bold to speak the truth and confront your former co-zombies, YOU ARE HEREBY FORGIVEN!!!! GO AND REMAIN ZOMBIE-FREE cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by CrestMan: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
obiekunie2:

'once' is acceptable mistake but 'twice' is a calculated attempt.

you vigorously campaigned and voted for the slowpoke once and after his first four whole years of wickedness, evil and murder of Nigerians all over the country, you still went ahead and campaigned and voted in the demon a second time and your here deluding yourself that have made a mistake AFTER THE DEED IS ALREADY DONE!

bro! this next level you and some wicked Nigerians fully participated in bringing upon Nigerians, you and such like you will suffer the consequences times 10.

YOUR DEAD APOLOGIES ARE REJECTED AND RETURNED BACK TO YOU.

Please kindly forgive and forget!!!! Please I plead with US on his behalf wink

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Empiree: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rilwayne001:

I think it's a mistake campaigning for him. Because I was able to convinced lots of people to do so too in 2015. But then I should have remained neutral and less expectant from any of them.

Atiku is never going to be my option. I should have remained neutral or support other candidates even though I know they battle is between the two of them.
this is it. People vote for party instead of individual contender's value. That's why where I am, I am independent voter. I don't vote Democrat or Republican just bcuz they are the two major parties. Being bonafide of a party makes one blind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by 35824L: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Atiku was never an alternative to PMB. The worst of PMB is still better than the best of Atiku. PDP failed to give the country a better alternative to PMB since most Nigerians were bent on backing only APC and PDP.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by CrestMan: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
ivolt:

What did Trump do about it?
Nothing really.
Buhari is clueless but never use the incompetent Trump as a good example.
[/s]

Trash! angry

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by midolian(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
Starboytwo:
I was also dissapointed with buhari, I rained curses on him and Aisha already...

I expected buhari to have said something, if not for hushpupi raining curses on celebrities and Nigerians generally and social media heating up, I don't think P. M Buhari would have said something.... He is the f.ucking president, the C.E.O, I hold him responsible...

I'm sure a younger president, infact an Atiku would have promptly addressed the nation... When something like this happened, I want to see the president addressing the situation, let's feel your presence, let's connect with you...

I really really dissapointed, even if measures are in place, Update us, let us know you are in charge of the situation, han han, Shaybi we dey watch film, guy, we dey follow Trump for Twitter na... If you cannot operate social media, give abba kyari or one of your people to do it.... The little confidence I had for baba evaporated yesterday...

I just spoke what I felt from the bottom of my heart.... Nobody should qoute me rubbish...
So you think Buhari may have reacted because of hushpuppi and others reactions on social media? I disagree with you on this.

Buhari is always slow to make decisions but this doesn't mean he is always wrong. Sometimes, it is the best for us. I hate him for this too, but I just stated the truth.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by alphaNomega: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Bro sorry for yourself. After what happened in 1983-85 you allowed it happen again. Niggers do not learn. Keep repeating the same fucking mistake over many lifetimes, going round and round in circles while white people keep advancing their societies.

This is why they had advanced technologies at the time black people were still living in mud huts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by joseph1832(m): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rilwayne001:

which brand of Nigerian weed did you smoke? Please take away from it from now on. Thank you.
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Rilwayne001: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
joseph1832:
which brand of Nigerian weed did you smoke? Please take away from it from now on. Thank you.

Ijebu weed.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by joseph1832(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Ijebu weed.
no wonder.
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Gandollaar(f): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
buhariguy:
nevertheless I still love you
Take heart. RIP to the dead. cheesy
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Gandollaar(f): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
buhariguy:
I would you have expected ineffectual buffoon to have handle it.
And you expect him to answer your mumu question with abooki kwara English?
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Gandollaar(f): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
amc:

What exactly could Buhari have done to prevent criminals from attacking and looting businesses of foreigners in South Africa?

What exactly did GEJ do when the same South Africans attacked, killed and looted foreigners business in Durban in 2015? What did GEJ do when so many Nigerians were killed by South Africans on the streets and in prison with the help of prison officers? He didn't stop it neither did he go in and attack SA.

Stop acting like an illiterate. You are free to criticise the government for not performing their duties but do so in an informed manner. Americans, British, Italians have been killed in Nigeria in past and their Presidents have not ordered an invasion of Nigeria. There are diplomatic ways of dealing with issues like this. A President going around threatening another nation for the action of a few bad people that have already been arrested (over 100 south Africans have been arrested for the attacks).
Thank you! The OP is very stupid. Buhari is a failure and that's common knowledge, but harping on the SA attack as an excuse exposes the other intents of the OP. Imagine bringing Abba kyari into it. Lol. Obviously his side of the divide Lost out of the ministerial selection and OP and his household have been on the queue since 2015 grin

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Banmeallday: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
You say IPOB stay away but which movement in the last couple of years exposed the fraud that is APC/Buhari?

Buhari is a product of Nigeria and what it means to be a “Nigerian/ Nigger Arean”

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Rilwayne001: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Gandollaar:
Thank you! The OP is very stupid. Buhari is a failure and that's common knowledge, but harping on the SA attack as an excuse exposes the other intents of the OP. Imagine bringing Abba kyari into it. Lol. Obviously his side of the divide Lost out of the ministerial selection and OP and his household have been on the queue since 2015 grin

You dey craze gandollar shocked sad
Re: I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Gandollaar(f): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rilwayne001:

You dey craze gandollar shocked sad
Truth hurts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Address UN General Assembly September 24 / 2023 Presidency: Nigeria To Me Is Like A Football Team – Orji Kalu / Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.