Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Xenophobic- Iceprince Ask AKA To Apologize Immediately This Morning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xenophobic- Iceprince Ask AKA To Apologize Immediately This Morning (1167 Views)

AKA To Be Buried At This Cemetery On Saturday - Heroes Acre (PICS) / Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic- Iceprince Ask AKA To Apologize Immediately This Morning by Naija4love(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2019
Iceprince ask aka to apologize immediately to Nigerians this morning, he reply for what, later tweet
PLEASE!!! Can we STOP. We are going to make things worse for everybody on both sides. We need each other! ���� ... please. Can we stop. We are supposed to be leading our people.

Re: Xenophobic- Iceprince Ask AKA To Apologize Immediately This Morning by silencer94(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2019
We really dont need southys. Fvck AKA for putting their flag first b4 ours
Re: Xenophobic- Iceprince Ask AKA To Apologize Immediately This Morning by Litigant(f): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2019
silencer94:
lmaoooo
Re: Xenophobic- Iceprince Ask AKA To Apologize Immediately This Morning by donstan18: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Too late for him to control the damage.

He has made it known that he's jealous and envious of Nigerians.

We don't need his apologies.
Re: Xenophobic- Iceprince Ask AKA To Apologize Immediately This Morning by tpiander: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Seems to me the fight is between celebrities of both nations.

Ordinary people are not involved, personally, I'm not that familiar with most of the names unless I search it.

Iceprince, for example. A brief bio would be in order.

I think AKA rebuked another celebrity for saying he wished he were Nigerian, right?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic- Iceprince Ask AKA To Apologize Immediately This Morning by Homeboiy: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2019
embarassed
Re: Xenophobic- Iceprince Ask AKA To Apologize Immediately This Morning by iTearHerToto: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2019
At least 5000 more xoogerians are gonna be hunted down like the animals they are or I change my name to iMatchHerToto.... Watch out!

Pukes angry
Re: Xenophobic- Iceprince Ask AKA To Apologize Immediately This Morning by hysteriabox(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2019
silencer94:

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic- Iceprince Ask AKA To Apologize Immediately This Morning by Thales01: 11:22am On Sep 04, 2019
Asking Aka to apologize is an exercise in futility.He has always been a furtive and unapologetic xenophobe.The day he childishly bemoaned how Nigeria always defeated south africa in everything,i posted a comment about how his rant was xenophobic in nature.Thank God his true colours is now evident for all to see.His music career will suffer immensely for his brazen support of the hideous,xenophobic attacks on Nigerians.
For those who have in one way or the other supported Aka or posted any comment other than total condemnation of this dastardly, xenophobic act perpetrated against Nigerians,it will never be well with that person.
Re: Xenophobic- Iceprince Ask AKA To Apologize Immediately This Morning by Wealthierboy(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2019
Also Known As Fool

(1) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle's Boyfriend Proposed To Her And She Said 'Yes' / #BBNaija: Moment Ike Drools While Sleeping / Wizkid Rocks Tiwa's Backside Onstage During One Africa Music Festival (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.