Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains (8245 Views)

#EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls / Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Biety: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

And one thing the don't know, the igbo drug dealers in SA are not just ordinary street drug dealers, the real igbo drug dealers are living in big mansions with South African securities on their gates, and they partner hand in hand with the South African drug dealers those drug dealers can never be touched
I personally know an igbo drug Lord who lives in a big mansion of his own in Pretoria, he equally has a mansion in banana island Lagos were his wife and kids live, that man has connection in South Africa he can never be touched
Wonderful revelation.
You even know some Ibo drug dealers in SouthAfrica who have establishments in Nigeria. Is this not the reason they are attacking innocent Nigerians and other Africans?
Is it not safe to say Ibo tribe or bad people from there are responsible for the xenophobic attacks? SMH.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Chanchit:

We sit in our mud house while you travel out tarnishing our image. Cos after all the rubbish you guys do abroad, they won't say "Igbo" they say "Nigerian" keep disgracing us.
See why you should support IPOB grin

5 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by SLAP44: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

And one thing the don't know, the igbo drug dealers in SA are not just ordinary street drug dealers, the real igbo drug dealers are living in big mansions with South African securities on their gates, and they partner hand in hand with the South African drug dealers those drug dealers can never be touched
I personally know an igbo drug Lord who lives in a big mansion of his own in Pretoria, he equally has a mansion in banana island Lagos were his wife and kids live, that man has connection in South Africa he can never be touched

FACT

They also own big nightclubs in SA and if you dare attack them, they have enough bullets to go round.

5 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Omoluabi16(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2019
when people like xhosanostra sees this thread she would looooool.
Let's keep fooling ourselves in the eyes of the world. Afonja this, Igbo that, owning all the mansions in a foreign land. You all are sick.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

This is just one you know but they hundreds of them like that guy. I may not support what they do, one thing is they have structure there in SA to mobilize. These afonjas don't know Igbos in SA

8 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Deepfeel(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Biety:

Wonderful revelation.
You even know some Ibo drug dealers in SouthAfrica who have establishments in Nigeria. Is this not the reason they are attacking innocent Nigerians and foreigners?
Is it not safe to say Ibo tribe or bad people from there are responsible for the xenophobic attacks? SMH.

South Africans attacking Nigerians go deeper than drugs, it's just pure hatred and jealousy , cause if it because of drugs they themselves are drug dealers, the just envy Nigerians, those south Africans that shot and killed lucky Dube confessed that they shot him cause they mistook him for a Nigerian, it's just pure hatred and jealousy

9 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by lagdmark(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2019
Homeboiy:
I thought it's only igbos that are living in SA

We r Nigerians
Yoruba will always chop and clean mouth, claiming innocent.

6 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Biety: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

South Africans attacking Nigerians go deeper than drugs, it's just pure hatred and jealousy , cause if it because of drugs they themselves are drug dealers, the just envy Nigerians, those south Africans that shot and killed lucky Dube confessed that they shot him cause they mistook him for a Nigerian, it's just pure hatred and jealousy
Going against the rules of their country can breed hatred,you know?
You and another guy using SLAP moniker already attest to shady biz some Ibos are doing there, and you even seem proud of them. This kind of mindset is wrong if we realy want peace for Nigerians over there. How can you be pushing drugs and go about with arms illegally and not expect hatred from the hosts..

2 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Chanchit: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2019
highqueen:

I just logged in to reply this your stupid comment.

You people who are fond of saying Ojukwu led 3m Igbos to death are really lacking informations and knowledge. Maybe, cos you people in that zoo do not read history or you were denied reading the atrocities your father's committed which has never done y'all any good.
Your grand father, Awolowo starved 3million defenceless and innocent Igbo children, stole our fathers money to grant you people free education which is backfiring till today. Zoo army were the first to shoot the first war gun, Ojukwu never did. Ojukwu told his brothers to return home cos hundreds and thousands of Igbos were constantly killed in the north and gowon was doing nothing about it. Ghana president even intervened by inviting them to aburi ghana which was futile when gowon came back and changed his mind, he didn't stop the killing of innocent Igbos. So, did you expect Ojukwu to sit and watch his brothers killed with reckless abandon? Even Ojukwu tried avoiding war by providing a safe path for some northerners to leave the east without being harmed, or you think there was no northerners in eastern region then?

You see, the more you people brag about the killings of defenceless Igbos, the more we see you people for who you are. I never knew that Yorubas hate Igbos this much till I joined this forum. Quote me to dispute this, I will be waiting.

I couldn't read your epistle cos it's too long. Since you logged in because of me, you can log out now. Your people will like your comment. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by yetunsbay(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Success1020:
You see afonjas are no where to be found in this thread. Shame no go allow them! When something affects them, they runaway. But if Igbo/Biafra they will run enter. These are the people yelling only Igbos are being killed and all happy about it. I kept telling them: see Igbos have powerful structure in SA than any Nigerian tribe....I mean serious structure and manpower to mobilize. Other tribes will need Igbo structure to survive if things get ugly but Igbos don't need them. The way you have Igbos in Lagos is how you have Igbos in many cities in SA. The way you have wealthy Igbos in Banana Island, VI, Ikoyi, is how you have wealthy Igbos in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durham. This has allowed them to mobilize and form resistance against these SA miscreants, who are no targeting soft targets. But unfortunately Yorubas don't have structure and number, which makes them easy target; as you see in this video yorubas are alone, running inside bush for safety. When you wish evil on others, be careful that evil might swallow you.
what's the issue with this your epistle. At a time like this is it nationality or tribe that comes first

2 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2019
yetunsbay:
what's the issue with this your epistle. At a time like this is it nationality or tribe that comes first

Shattap, now you know nationality comes first after wanting to see Igbos slaughtered. Now, you realize your people are soft targets, you are now crying "nationality." Thunder fire you there hypocrites. Wicked things!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by highqueen(f): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2019
Chanchit:

I couldn't read your epistle cos it's too long. Since you logged in because of me, you can log out now. Your people will like your comment. Thanks.
Typical of you lots.
It's a shame!!!
Enjoy your ignorance.

8 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by APCLyingBastard: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2019
SA thugs dare not target more than one Igbo person.

Igbo boys dey pack serious guns for SA and dey no dey waste time to shoot and kill.

2 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by naijanewsgist: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye speaks on stepping down [VIDEO]—

Dino Melaye, Senator representing Kogi West has reacted to report making the rounds of him stepping down ahead of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, forthcoming primary election.

It was reported that five governorship aspirants of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Kogi State stepped down, ahead of the party’s forthcoming primary election.

The five aspirants from Kogi East were reported to have stepped down for the immediate past Governor of the state, Capt. Idris Wada (rtd).

The decision of the aspirants to step down was disclosed by the Vice-Chairman, Kogi East Elders Council (KEEC) and former Minister of State for Health, Arch. Gabriel Aduku, while addressing journalists in Lokoja, the state capital, on Tuesday.

According to Aduku, the decision to ‘prevail on the other aspirants to collapse their structure into Wada was in the overall interest of the party and the state.

However, Melaye in a video shared on his Twitter page, said he had not stepped down for anyone.

He said: “There is a rumor by evildoers that Dino Melaye stepped down. I cannot step down because I am winning this primaries.

“We are cruising into victory, Yahaya Bello must go, One love PDP.”

VIDEO:

Watch video through below link

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/politics/dino-melaye/
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Deepfeel(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Biety:

Going against the rules of their country can breed hatred,you know?
You and another guy using SLAP moniker already attest to shady biz some Ibos are doing there, and you even seem proud of them. This kind of mindset is wrong if we realy want peace for Nigerians over there. How can you be pushing drugs and go about with arms illegally and not expect hatred from the hosts..

Drugs is a global organized crime that connects across all the continent, from South America to North America Europe, Australian Asia African United Emirate, even if all the Nigerians leave south Africa, south Africa will still have drug dealers, those guys who have their shops and properties looted or burned are not drug dealers, why haven't they shown us any video of drugs discovered in those shops? black south Africans are doing this out of jealousy and hatred, they can't looted the real drug Lords in the eye

5 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by yetunsbay(m): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Success1020:

Shattap, now you know nationality comes first after wanting to see Igbos slaughtered. Now, you realize your people are soft targets, you are now crying "nationality." Thunder fire you there hypocrites. Wicked things!
see mumu person okay go hug transformer. Get better people mentions to reply

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by kettykin: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Success1020:
You see afonjas are no where to be found in this thread. Shame no go allow them! When something affects them, they runaway. But if Igbo/Biafra they will run enter. These are the people yelling only Igbos are being killed and all happy about it. I kept telling them: see Igbos have powerful structure in SA than any Nigerian tribe....I mean serious structure and manpower to mobilize. Other tribes will need Igbo structure to survive if things get ugly but Igbos don't need them. The way you have Igbos in Lagos is how you have Igbos in many cities in SA. The way you have wealthy Igbos in Banana Island, VI, Ikoyi, is how you have wealthy Igbos in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durham. This has allowed them to mobilize and form resistance against these SA miscreants, who are now targeting soft targets. But unfortunately Yorubas don't have structure and number, which makes them easy target; as you see in this video yorubas are alone, running inside bush for safety. When you wish evil on others, be careful that evil might swallow you. God have prepared Igbos to be ready against another 1967!

Most Nigerian Tribes have nothing outside Nigeria , Nigeria is their last hope and last strenght , that is why ehn they hear Biafr they feel all hope is lost . Most Nigerians have more faith in Nigeria than is the Most high God. Nigeria the the religion of some yorubas and Huasa/fulani so much that they will go any extra lenght to sustain Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by T9ksy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
kettykin:

[s]
Most Nigerian Tribes have nothing outside Nigeria , Nigeria is their last hope and last strenght , that is why ehn they hear Biafr they feel all hope is lost . Most Nigerians have more faith in Nigeria than is the Most high God. Nigeria the the religion of some yorubas and Huasa/fulani so much that they will go any extra lenght to sustain Nigeria[/s]

What a load of hogwash!!!

Of course, most nigerians are jittery when they hear about Biafra however when the same folks asked you biafrans to leave their region, you all start chanting "one nigeria".

3 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Amumaigwe: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
Chanchit:

We sit in our mud house while you travel out tarnishing our image. Cos after all the rubbish you guys do abroad, they won't say "Igbo" they say "Nigerian" keep disgracing us.

While you Afonjas tarnish our image at home front through ritual killings, incest and paedophilia.

8 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Glink2018(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
highqueen:

You people who are fond of saying Ojukwu led 3m Igbos to death are really lacking informations and knowledge. Maybe, cos you people in that zoo do not read history or you were denied reading the atrocities your father's committed which has never done y'all any good.
Your grand father, Awolowo starved 3million defenceless and innocent Igbo children, stole our fathers money to grant you people free education which is backfiring till today. Zoo army were the first to shoot the first war gun, Ojukwu never did. Ojukwu told his brothers to return home cos hundreds and thousands of Igbos were constantly killed in the north and gowon was doing nothing about it. Ghana president even intervened by inviting them to aburi ghana which was futile when gowon came back and changed his mind, he didn't stop the killing of innocent Igbos. So, did you expect Ojukwu to sit and watch his brothers killed with reckless abandon? Even Ojukwu tried avoiding war by providing a safe path for some northerners to leave the east without being harmed, or you think there was no northerners in eastern region then?

You see, the more you people brag about the killings of defenceless Igbos, the more we see you people for who you are. I never knew that Yorubas hate Igbos this much till I joined this forum. Quote me to dispute this, I will be waiting.

You are a fake history student.
You doctored the history to favour nyamiri people...
I can still remember about the eastern region Congress that was convened to decide whether to go to war or not. ( I still remember Margret Ekpo)

True story is determined by who is writing it...
Keep writing the Biafra story to suites yourself

2 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Came4amod: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
Success1020:
You see afonjas are no where to be found in this thread. Shame no go allow them! When something affects them, they runaway. But if Igbo/Biafra they will run enter. These are the people yelling only Igbos are being killed and all happy about it. I kept telling them: see Igbos have powerful structure in SA than any Nigerian tribe....I mean serious structure and manpower to mobilize. Other tribes will need Igbo structure to survive if things get ugly but Igbos don't need them. The way you have Igbos in Lagos is how you have Igbos in many cities in SA. The way you have wealthy Igbos in Banana Island, VI, Ikoyi, is how you have wealthy Igbos in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durham. This has allowed them to mobilize and form resistance against these SA miscreants, who are now targeting soft targets. But unfortunately Yorubas don't have structure and number, which makes them easy target; as you see in this video yorubas are alone, running inside bush for safety. When you wish evil on others, be careful that evil might swallow you. God have prepared Igbos to be ready against another 1967!

Bro its suicide to fight back instantly in an epidemic of this nature ..if they don't run, they die ..running gives them an opportunity to stay alive ..or latter regroup and fight back ..
Let me also add that something sparked up this attack.. Some Nigerian drug kingpin (Igbo man ) killed a young boy in Johannesburg ..it didn't start for no just reason ... But this is what they are saying ..
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Chanchit: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
Amumaigwe:

While you Afonjas tarnish our image at home front through ritual killings, incest and paedophilia.

You must have inherited stupidity from your lineage. Go and check stories about what you listed above on nairaland for the past one week, all those atrocities are coming from the land of the rising sun. Eleribu.

2 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by ihitenansa: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by ihitenansa: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Smoke55: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Chanchit:

So he should rather stay and fight a battle he can't win? It's better he run away from them. But you lots never calculate what the outcome of your actions will be. Remember how ojukwu committed over 3m igbos to mother earth because He no dey think. But you all never learn. Keep fighting your host.
same you that called kanu a coward for running away when sodiers attacked him, is nw advising ur brother to run to avoid beeing killed? cant you see hypochristy is bad?

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Chanchit: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Smoke55:
same you that called kanu a coward for running away when sodiers attacked him, is nw advising ur brother to run to avoid beeing killed? cant you see hypochristy is bad?

Arguing with you lots is no different from arguing with a zombie. Are you talking about Nnamdi that ran away because he jumped bail?! Ooni sense.

2 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by MPSA(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Success1020:
You see afonjas are no where to be found in this thread. Shame no go allow them! When something affects them, they runaway. But if Igbo/Biafra they will run enter. These are the people yelling only Igbos are being killed and all happy about it. I kept telling them: see Igbos have powerful structure in SA than any Nigerian tribe....I mean serious structure and manpower to mobilize. Other tribes will need Igbo structure to survive if things get ugly but Igbos don't need them. The way you have Igbos in Lagos is how you have Igbos in many cities in SA. The way you have wealthy Igbos in Banana Island, VI, Ikoyi, is how you have wealthy Igbos in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durham. I haven't even added IPOB structure in SA...IPOB is huge in SA. This has allowed them to mobilize and form resistance against these SA miscreants, who are now targeting soft targets. But unfortunately Yorubas don't have structure and number, which makes them easy target; as you see in this video yorubas are alone, running inside bush for safety. When you wish evil on others, be careful that evil might swallow you. God has prepared Igbos like Jews to be always ready against another 1967...scattered them around the world in great number and blessed them with wealth to defend themselves against any blood tasty idiots!
You are fighting to bring your ibos in our Country or What ? grin
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Pigsandidiots: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
Omoluabi16:
when people like xhosanostra sees this thread she would looooool.
Let's keep fooling ourselves in the eyes of the world. Afonja this, Igbo that, owning all the mansions in a foreign land. You all are sick.
I just dey laugh since. All these people typing from their dirty smelly aba self. grin
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Pigsandidiots: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
highqueen:

Typical of you lots.
It's a shame!!!
Enjoy your ignorance.
Why is it paining you that he did not read your long jergons grin.
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Pigsandidiots: 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
kettykin:

Most Nigerian Tribes have nothing outside Nigeria , Nigeria is their last hope and last strenght , that is why ehn they hear Biafr they feel all hope is lost . Most Nigerians have more faith in Nigeria than is the Most high God. Nigeria the the religion of some yorubas and Huasa/fulani so much that they will go any extra lenght to sustain Nigeria
I just laugh whenever una dey make unaself happy. The same way una make unaself happy that yorubas are the ones doing fraud in US until FBI list was released cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Pigsandidiots: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Says people that are banishing themselves I osuland after they sleep with their children and not stop their, still sleep with the child their children give birth to grin

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Pigsandidiots: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
highqueen:

[/s]I hate it when someone emotional ranting is full of pathetic white lie with no evidence to back up. I call it trash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeleke’s Sacking Of 1,500 Teachers Increased Out Of School Children - Oyetola / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani / Picture Of Car Bomb Explosion In Lagos; Another Boko Haram Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.