Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains (8271 Views)

#EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls / Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Smoke55: 4:47am On Sep 05, 2019
Chanchit:

Arguing with you lots is no different from arguing with a zombie. Are you talking about Nnamdi that ran away because he jumped bail?! Ooni sense.
is it not obvious you are the zone-b here? he ran away because he jumped bail how? do u really have sense at all?

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Chanchit: 5:08am On Sep 05, 2019
Smoke55:
is it not obvious you are the zone-b here? he ran away because he jumped bail how? do u really have sense at all?

You denied being a zombie and you are proving me right already. Need I remind you that people stood as guarantors for him before he was released on bail, then he shamelessly ran away. Then he continued causing confusion from his hideout. I won't reply you again anyway. Leopard never change its spit, zombie never learn.

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Smoke55: 5:52am On Sep 05, 2019
Chanchit:

You denied being a zombie and you are proving me right already. Need I remind you that people stood as guarantors for him before he was released on bail, then he shamelessly ran away. Then he continued causing confusion from his hideout. I won't reply you again anyway. Leopard never change its spit, zombie never learn.
oga its early now,i cant exchange words with you,believe what ever that makes you sleep at night,,,gudmorning and have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Ritchiee: 7:07am On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Nigeria population figures is such a scam. grin

Igbos majority over other tribes in SA

in Lagos

in onitsha

aba

London

Germany

Japan

everywhere

lol

Yorubas have been travelling even before Osus know what they call aeroplane .Remember Olukumi,Itshekiri etc.The only Osu you will see outside of Igboland were taken as slaves.Ask Dokubo.
If Osus are half as travelled as Yorubas then they should be given medals.

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by tiger28: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Success1020:
You see afonjas are no where to be found in this thread. Shame no go allow them! When something affects them, they runaway, like they abandon Sowore. But if Igbo/Biafra they will run enter like drug addicts. These are the people yelling only Igbos are being killed and all happy about it. I kept telling them: see, Igbos have powerful structure in SA than any Nigerian tribe....I mean serious structure and manpower to mobilize. Other tribes will need Igbo structure to survive if things get ugly but Igbos don't need them. The way you have Igbos in Lagos is how you have Igbos in many cities in SA. The way you have wealthy Igbos in Banana Island, VI, Ikoyi, is how you have wealthy Igbos in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durham. I haven't even added IPOB structure in SA...IPOB is huge in SA which includes other non Igbo Biafrans who are solidly behind Igbos. This has allowed them to mobilize and form resistance against these SA miscreants, who are now targeting soft targets. But unfortunately Yorubas don't have structure and number, which makes them easy target; as you see in this video yorubas are alone, running inside bush for safety. When you wish evil on others, be careful that evil might swallow you. God has prepared Igbos like Jews to be always ready against another 1967...scattered them around the world in great number and blessed them with wealth to defend themselves against any blood tasty idiots!
IGBO DRUG DEALERS in SA started all these wahala.No one is saying other tribe don't live their but the over domineer antics and the disrespecting your host plus drug dealing are Hallmark of the Igbos......Haven't we learnt that here in Lagos already??Shey SA be no man's land too??igbos are too much jorr!

2 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by SLAP44: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Ritchiee:

lol

Yorubas have been travelling even before Osus know what they call aeroplane .Remember Olukumi,Itshekiri etc.The only Osu you will see outside of Igboland were taken as slaves.Ask Dokubo.
If Osus are half as travelled as Yorubas then they should be given medals.

All Osus are from Osun state grin

Keep ranting , we De listen.
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by SLAP44: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2019
tiger28:
IGBO DRUG DEALERS in SA started all these wahala.No one is saying other tribe don't live their but the over domineer antics and the disrespecting your host plus drug dealing are Hallmark of the Igbos......Haven't we learnt that here in Lagos already??Shey SA be no man's land too??igbos are too much jorr!

When Igbos gained the upper hand in SA just like in Lagos, people started crying. But I tell you what, your tears are just starting to flow. Make sure you drink more water because Igbos are going to be doing this in about 200 countries of the world.

Oya, continue crying.
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2019
tiger28:

SA miscreants like afonjas. No difference. Lazy sets of men, looters and depend on their women for daily bread.
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by agadez007(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2019
grin
Yorubas people always celebrating when Igbos are killed,remember the case that happened in S.A some years back where a Nigerian church was looted and destroyed,they started mocking and laughing that the pastor must be "ibo" and must be involved with drug dealings until the name came out and it was a "Ola and Ade" sounding name
the other time a preacher woman was killed for preaching in kano,she was caught and killed,once again they were jubilating until the truth hit them,the preacher woman was even a redemeer(same church with the vice president)

I can't forget the Togo incidence where a jilted Togolese woman called her togolese brothers to beat up the Nigerian who dumped her,The thread was hijacked by Yoruba Muslims,they were partying and calling for more

let them continue mocking Igbos while they people keep getting killed,none of my bizz

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Yujin(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2019
tiger28:
See how pathetic you are! Tribalism is deeply rooted in you and can never be removed. Despite all the information reeled out on social media, you still cling to this prejudicial thinking. This is why Nigeria as it is can never work. The hatred and envy some of your kinsmen have surpass any other positive qualities they possess. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Ritchiee: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:

An original Osu spotted.Osus love lies more than truth.

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by SLAP44: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Ritchiee:

I am not from Osun state.
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Pigsandidiots: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Be deceiving yourself Osu
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by SLAP44: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Be deceiving yourself Osu

I am not from Osu state o grin
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Pigsandidiots: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Ritchiee:

Let him be denying his osu heritage cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Ritchiee: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:

I am not from Osun state.

So you do not like being an Osu grin

I bet you are dedicated to an ALUSI.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Ritchiee: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Let him be denying his osu heritage cheesy grin

I did not know that Osu like him can deny his Osuship. He should have pride in his heritage grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Pigsandidiots: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ritchiee:

I did not know that Osu like him can deny his Osuship. He should have pride in his heritage grin grin
For where, they don't like associating with anything osu, their heritage. If na you nko. A whole sacrifice material cheesy

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Nooneonline(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:
Sorry but you should stay and fight. What are you running back to? A destroyed country?

He that fights and runs away, May turn and fight another day; But he that is slain in battle, Will never rise to fight again
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by Ritchiee: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
For where, they don't like associating with anything osu, their heritage. If na you nko. A whole sacrifice material cheesy
grin
Re: How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains by FarahAideed: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
What's the name of your son?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital / Kano Guber: Journalists Barred As Tribunal Rules On APC Petition / Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.