Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks (53577 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by martineverest(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2019
irony is that those mocking him actually got low IQ cos their IQ can't decipher it's a grammatical error and they couldn't use the context/premise of the message decipher the error
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by oglalasioux(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2019
I'm still looking for the grammatical error.

Still couldn't find any.

Violence can't solve the problem it'll rather bring chaos. That's what he meant.

Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by FatherJP(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2019
Codes151:
He doesn’t know about diplomacy

He knows about war and actions. And unfortunately, we not in military rule. If not, SA for hear am

Bobo sharap.

What is the need for defense budget if we no longer need military services ? Oh, I guess, to kill Nigerian citizens.

Countries do not retaliate or go to war because they are not in a military regime. Who tauht you that ?

Did you not hear when Trump wanted to engage North Korea just because of their ally South Korea, not been her citizens ?

Ogbeni stop saying nonsense.

Not even a harsh word from your so called general against South Africa, where will he gain morale and sense to engage them ?

Weak president in everything all round
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by Minjim: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2019
Is the dude an English language teacher?
For Pete sake, even native speakers make grammatical blunders. It doesn't mean the dude is less intelligent.

His status proves he's smart successful
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2019
donstan18:
He's far more better than those politicians and celebrities that has been quite.

Trolling his grammar is never a solution, but a chaos.
if we should troll yours too, it will surely be a chaos.
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by Amozever12: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2019
donstan18:
He's far more better than those politicians and celebrities that has been quite.

I strongly agree with u, bro. Nobody is above mistake

Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by 2019elections: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2019
Sonsly041:
No wonder his songs are not in English language

I'm sure u have Beyonce's album in French.
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2019
ikestephen:
seriously?
I taught I told you not to post that stuff.

Continue taughting.

I bet he meant, "violence is never the solution, rather it would lead to chaos" .

Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by tpiander: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2019
Occasionally when you're typing much, especially on this nairaland, you'll make some grammatical errors.
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by Lamanii22(f): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Priscy01:
More; http://igberetvnews.com/961101/nigerians-troll-zlatan-over-his-grammatical-blunder-while-reacting-to-xenophobic-attacks/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Hahahaha, when he typed that, he was prolly fuming or boiling... or maybe he doesn't even know the meaning of chaos.. He should have just kept quiet...
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by SmartMugu: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2019
donstan18:

Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by SmartMugu: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2019
donstan18:

angry Oya, correct yasef.
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2019
There is no pride in knowing how to compose grammar, it's colonial's language, it is not achievement, abi Zlatan tell Una say he be scholar?
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by Kakamorufu(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2019
are they better than him. Awon online prof angry
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by 9jaMySchool(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Zlatan willi notti kukui killi Englishi forus.....lol
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by Kaydans(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2019
NOC1:
HAHAHAHHAAHAH, Let us free the man he was on Kush when he typed.

Its true, because as of yesterday night he performed a show here in uniabuja.
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by Mrsheff(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2019
donstan18:
He's far more better than those politicians and celebrities that has been quiet

May God bless u
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2019
sherylbakky:
Grammatical error is the major concern of those fans at the moment!!!!

SMH

Don't mind them... Personally, I have one major concern. That this ugly African impersonation of the great footballer has gone on for too long... I mean, the king himself will be highly incensed if knew an idiot somewhere in Nigeria was using his name, even to type rubbish on social media. undecided
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by Dathypebruv(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2019
Kaydans:

Its true, because as of yesterday night he performed a show here in uniabuja.

jeez man......

Buh guy i don find you tire where you enter ever since na kay?
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by nairamaniac: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2019
ikestephen:
seriously?

There is not one single thing wrong with his English here.

Its like saying.

Fighting would never heal wounds, but rather more injuries.

"Rather" in itself indicateds what fighting could lead to.
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by franklingud(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria has very stupid set of people, confused bigots.
Zlatan made a very correct sentence with correct English language but the confused-over-sabi ones are busy trolling him due to their ignorance.

"violence is never a solution but rather chaos".

Okay for the ignoramus ignovivimus, let me lecture you in an easy way...

"Violence is chaos, never a solution".

Is this a blunder?

Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by franklingud(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2019
ikestephen:
seriously?
You are here making the worst blunder but condemning someone else.

Taught or thought.

Reason it yourself

Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by grandstar(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2019
zlatan, no mind your detractors. You should have proofread what you wrote. I too make mistakes by not proofreading.

Zlatan, why does your name keep auto-correcting to 'Satan'? grin

Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by pheblexy(f): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2019
grin cheesy but I weak sha... Haba! make una free am joor!!
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by pheblexy(f): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2019
martineverest:
irony is that those mocking him actually got low IQ cos their IQ can't decipher it's a grammatical error and they couldn't use the context/premise of the message decipher the error
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by Mercy2006(f): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Seriously though,I think we all should try to proof read our comments and posts,as the case may be,anytime we are putting contents out there,because most,if not all,of us have been in this situation at one time or the other.let's not be too much in a hurry to hit the send button.

Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by Platony(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
As long as they understood what he posted.

Yeye Followers, Zlatan & BUHARI...who Sabi book pass?? grin grin

Chaotic people with Violence!! angryangry grin grin
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by asokuvo: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
donstan18:
He's far more better than those politicians and celebrities that has been quiet

Good, better, best

Not more better.
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by DJInfluence: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Even Trump shoot bullets wey pass this one na..... people just dey find any excuse to attack others online.
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
franklingud:

You are here making the worst blunder but condemning someone else.

Taught or thought.

Reason it yourself
good. I expected some correction, I knew someone would see it. It used to confuse me then in my jr. school days.
Re: Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks by KAHNUL(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
NOW I KNOW MOST NIGERIANS ARE EDUCATED ILLITERATES. He said "VIOLENCE" the subject of the sentence is not a SOLUTION but rather CHAOS.
Rather is used to contrast, emphasize, clarify etc.....Grammar is so complex you can't know it all.
ITS JUST LIKE SAYING THIS IS NOT THE SOLUTION BUT RATHER CHAOS....HE WAS CONTRASTING SOLUTION WITH CHAOS MOFOS!!!!

Bernice Burgos Steps Out In Lagos Wearing Skimpy Outfit / Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage / Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle