Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) (46594 Views)

Davido Gave Yinka Ayefele N1 Million Cash On Stage In Abeokuta (Video) / Check Out This Picture Of Peruzzi As A Medical Student In Ukraine / Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Chelsea82: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2019
Davido has set twitter on fire with his assist to Peruzzi which led to him scoring.

In a closed door football game involving Davido, Peruzzi and many others was seen playing a football game and Davido set up Peruzzi to score.

This perfect class of assist Davido gave to Peruzzi is really amazing you hardly see such in football this days.

Twitter user have reacted to the pass, as many compare Davido to Luca modric, Paul Pogba, De Bruyne and many star players.

While others criticized Peruzzi saying must Davido always assist you in everything.

Some said "Davido go assist you impregnate your girlfriend".

This is real class by Davido, watch video and see reactions after the cut.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Peruzzi_VIBES/status/1168964159767228416

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/see-pass-davido-gave-to-peruzzi-that.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Chelsea82: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2019
See Reactions, WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Davash222(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Football comes first before girlfriend. Undisputed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by adewest1999(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2019
grin if if Madrid know what's up......they better sign Davido before Barça rush am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2019
football is a game to enjoy not endure

3 Likes

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmm

Celestial Church Choir Twerk For Church Elders During Sunday Service, Watch Video => HERE
Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2019
Davash222:
playstation 4 comes first before girlfriend. Undisputed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Onecutetivboi(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
football is a game to enjoy not endure
Fact
But not with Arsenal
I wonder how their fans cope

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Nice one

OBO always keeps it real and 100

I just love that guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2019
cool
Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2019
That's wonderful performance from great team members.

Secure a plot now at Berry Court Estate, located at Omole phase 2 extension; few minutes away from power city of Ikeja; Lagos.
Sharing boundary with Magodo phase 2 where a plot cost between 90m to 120m.

Tittle: C of o
Price: 20m per 500sqm

Check the signature for the contact.
Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2019
Onecutetivboi:

Fact
But not with Arsenal

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why are you like this?
cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2019
And dis yeye news enter Front page....Smh

And our Moderator conveniently push dis to front page! Issoraite

Wetin concern us with person wey pass ball give perusi? Will dat solve the crisis we found ourself in?

Lazy readers and lazy posters. Let’s grow up

13 Likes

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Weedhustler: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2019
7 AYE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Cogs(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Sign of the end time
Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Diswan folo 4 news too

1 Like

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2019
And who passed it to front page? undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Janybdhdbdb: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2019
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE ?

REASONS WHY YOU NEED A WEBSITE ...

WE ARE CHEAPER, AFFORDABLE & FLEXIBLE (100%)

WE DELIVER FASTER 4/5DAYS MAX !!

WE GIVE FREE CYBER SECURITY(SSL)
Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by abrashmick(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2019
OBO all the way
Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2019
This guy no go marry Chioma oooooo

1 Like

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by freemanbubble: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2019
Okay
Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2019
All my friends call me Christiano.
Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by wetinuneed: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2019
smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2019
End time football
End time pass
End time goal
End time OP that pushed d lubbish to fp

1 Like

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by Taciturn1: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Onecutetivboi:

Fact
But not with Arsenal
Because they have no hope. Nothing can disappoint them anymore. Sorry Arsenal

1 Like

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by hurlar2014(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2019
Shey na Everytime DAVIDO go dey assist PERRUZI ni.

2 Likes

Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
let me show this to pogba
Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by BizPromoters1: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Talking about Sport;

If you are a sport lover and you bet or trade on sport events; then you should visit the nairaland thread link below to get free daily strategic tips in order to help you ascertain guaranteed profits.

https://www.nairaland.com/5336401/safe-opportunities-world-sport-trading/1#81910900

Thank me later.

PS:

Do you run an Offline or Online Business that needs Promotions and Increased Sales; Contact Us and let us Derive the Right Advertisement Strategies to Improve your Sales.
Re: The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) by damosky12(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
This might not be the best time to post your football adventures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Ini Edo And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.