Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

#Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses (38373 Views)

Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos / #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses by naijajobx: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: #Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses by SoNature(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
Realdeals:
Some looted shops are owned by Nigerians.

In Johannesburg, some looted shops are also owned by South Africans.

Watch Aljazeera
Re: #Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses by Platony(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hate Me or Not.

I LIKE WHAT OUR PEOPLE HERE ARE DOING!! cool
Re: #Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses by GreyLaw(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
deepwater:
Things like this can only happen when a government refuse to send a direct and clear message to its oppressors

in a case like this, Nigeria Airforce should fly over SA airspace without any clearance.

this would make the SA request for a round table talk with UN as big brother!

it is not called war, but show of might

simple

Nigeria can hardly fight Chad in a shooting war, not to talk of S.A. They, Egypt and some other countries in Africa have better equipped military than Nigeria.
Re: #Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses by ivolt: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Emyben:

I won't dignify you with a response.
You are a pained Mofo and a Fool.
See this idiot.
Didn't you just respond?

Stop tribalism. It doesn't pay.
Next time when you make a comment, do it responsibly, don't insult a region (we know what you mean by 'enclave').
Your foolishness is on another level.
After I destroyed your tribalistic and criminal argument, now you are trying to flip it around.

I asked that criminals be deported to their village.
If there is any brain cell in your head, you should have read and passed unless you
are one of the criminals terrorizing innocent citizens.

SMH
Re: #Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses by Emyben(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
ivolt:

See this idiot.
Didn't you just respond?

Your foolishness is on another level.
After I destroyed your tribalistic and criminal argument, now you are trying to flip it around.

I asked that criminals be deported to their village.
If there is any brain cell in your head, you should have read and passed unless you
are one of the criminals terrorizing innocent citizens.

SMH

Bleh bleh bleh, destroy keh.. You are under a serious illusion. Go back and read your comments again and see how silly you sounded. Tribalistic mofo

You are simply a keyboard Idiot.
Silly old fool using his keyboard to spread embers of hate.
Shame on you. Stupid coward
Re: #Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2019
The people who did this are uneducated empty heads, do they really think they are harming SA by behaving like animals?

If you are reading this and you are one of those destroying malls in Nigeria you need to know you have only harmed your country men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets / Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire / Lagosians Groan As KFC Outlets Shut Down Operations From Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.