Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nigerians Begin Burning MTN Mass And Looting Shoprite In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians Begin Burning MTN Mass And Looting Shoprite In Lagos (606 Views)

Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Begin Burning MTN Mass And Looting Shoprite In Lagos by fraspree(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2019
Xenophobia: Nigerians Have Begun The Retaliatory Process, Burns MTN Mass And Loot Shorprite In Lagos

The retaliatory process has begun in Nigeria and this time they are not looking backwards or sparing anything, let us hope that this one will serve the South Africans right.
South Africans I hope you’re ready

See more pictures https://www.hpluscommunity.com.ng/2019/09/xenophobia-nigerians-have-begun-the-retaliatory-process-burns-mtn-mass-and-loot-shorprite-in-lagos.html

Re: Nigerians Begin Burning MTN Mass And Looting Shoprite In Lagos by IamCharles123: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2019
Looting abi scattering?
If nigeria mean to loot that shop it will be empty, from the looks of things they just went to scartter the place
Re: Nigerians Begin Burning MTN Mass And Looting Shoprite In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2019
Stop spreading fake news, dunderhead
Re: Nigerians Begin Burning MTN Mass And Looting Shoprite In Lagos by fraspree(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
Acidosis:

Stop spreading fake news, dunderhead
This one is totally dumb and mannerless

(1) (Reply)

I Will Always Choose My Mom A Million Times Before My Dad / Would You Marry A Woman Aspiring For Political Posts? / Nairaland as a family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.