Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

See Largest Snail Village In Africa Built In Nigeria (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Largest Snail Village In Africa Built In Nigeria (photos) (1420 Views)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Largest Snail Village In Africa Built In Nigeria (photos) by ADESOLA96(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2019
FARMKONNECT NIGERIA LIMITED is an Agribusiness company in Nigeria with a view to sustain Agriculture in Africa and the world at large.

FARMKONNECT which is located in Ibadan is working in partnership with and under the tutelage of Touchstone Snails Technology Limited, Lanarca, Cyprus.

The company is currently developing Africa’s largest snail facility tagged Igbeja Snail Village. [i][/i]

The first phase of the project will house 100 Units of snail breeding facility and will produce a minimum of 2.6 Million Kg (2,600 Metric Tons) of snails per annum, with a very high return on investment above 50% per annum, from the first year of production.

We believe that the project should not just be about farming, we should also add glamour to our work, so we will put a touch of tourism and world-class hospitality. It is opened to investors as per phase. All snails produced are for the export market.

There is also a future consideration towards local processing for slime, meat, and caviar.

Read more from www.farmkonnectng.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Largest Snail Village In Africa Built In Nigeria (photos) by blackboy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
I expected to see lots of snails not their house

1 Like

Re: See Largest Snail Village In Africa Built In Nigeria (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
when are the snails coming in
Re: See Largest Snail Village In Africa Built In Nigeria (photos) by Darkseid(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
blackboy:
I expected to see lots of snails not their house
Bro the matter just weak me undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What 1000 Naira Can Buy In A Nigerian Market / Catering School / Ofada Rice Exravaganza For Just #1,800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.