Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,770 members, 7,866,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Why Do Parents Avoid Sex Talks And Education With Their Kids. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Parents Avoid Sex Talks And Education With Their Kids. (211 Views)

Discover The Power Of Education With I-fatoss University! / IGBO People And Education Be Like 5&6, Jamb Score A Prove. / Williams Uchemba Provides Accommodation And Education For Sisters Living In Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Avoid Sex Talks And Education With Their Kids. by Jjuuddee(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
I still don't understand why most parents won't ever engage in a sex talk or education with their kids.

What could be the reason?is it out of embarrassment or they feel their still too young?
But I noticed if a child particularly a female gets pregnant or contacts anyform of sexual disease,parents are always at the fore front castigating and condemning.

I urge every parent out there to step up to the responsibility of educating your child(male and female alike)in sex

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Best Minds And Talent Must Create Unique Solutions To Africa’s Challen / Corpers Can Change This Nation / EFCC Report: A Dirty Lie From The Pit Of Hell - Ozekhome,san.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.