Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

EFCC Report: A Dirty Lie From The Pit Of Hell - Ozekhome,san. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / EFCC Report: A Dirty Lie From The Pit Of Hell - Ozekhome,san. (206 Views)

See What Chief Mike Ozekhome SAN Is Doing With Aki And Paw Paw / Politrix Is A Dirty Game / Re: Disavowal To The Purported Falsehood And Lies From The Pit Of Hell Against M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Report: A Dirty Lie From The Pit Of Hell - Ozekhome,san. by BarristerNG: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
Alleged Drama of Ozekhome Disowning a Colleague: A Dirty Lie From the Pit of Hell By Chief Mike Ozekhome,SAN.

My attention has just been drawn to a trending story in which I was quoted as allegedly disowning one brilliant Mr. S.A.Oguntuyi, counsel for Yusuf Pam, the second defendant in a case in which the EFCC (as FRN ) jointly charged ex governor of Plateau State, David Jonah Jang and the said Pam to a High Court in Jos over alleged fraud.

The statement credited to the EFCC spokesman, Mr Wilson Uwujaren (I had expected him to deny and disown this warped report of today’s court proceedings in Jos, Plateau State) alleged that I disowned S.A.Oguntuyi’s line of cross examination on behalf of the second defendant, Mr Yusuf Pam.With due respect, this is a dirty lie from the pit of hell. Nothing of the sort happened. Indeed, what took place as recorded by the court was the exact opposite of the tissue of lies Mr Uwujaren, who was not physically present in court, was fed with. The facts are as follows:

Read >>>>>> http://www.barristerng.com/alleged-drama-of-ozekhome-disowning-a-colleague-a-dirty-lie-from-the-pit-of-hell-by-chief-mike-ozekhomesan/

(1) (Reply)

The Two Most-asked Questions About Life After Death / Handling The Pressures Of Leadership. / Naus Open Letter To A.u Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.