Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (238 Views)

Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions / Pls Nlanders I Need Suggestions On How To Obtain My Transcript (student Copy) / An N.G.O Need Suggestions On Quality Educational Mobile Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by dahgifted(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: . by 4nigerianyouths(f): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hi,
One of the easiest way to improve is to surround yourself with those who speak it well. Listen to foreign programs regularly like news BBC and the likes. And don't be afraid to speak. The more you speak the better you will become and read a lot preferably out loud.

You can do it!
Re: . by dahgifted(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
4nigerianyouths:
Hi,
One of the easiest way to improve is to surround yourself with those who speak it well. Listen to foreign programs regularly like news BBC and the likes. And don't be afraid to speak. The more you speak the better you will become and read a lot preferably out loud.

You can do it!
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed / NANS Members Attack Each Other Over Free Ticket To South Africa / Ekiti State Government Spends ₦4.5B To Boost School Enrollment In 11 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.