Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Locate And Buy - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Locate And Buy (418 Views)

Sell And Buy Used Panty Here. / Sell Ur Car And Buy It Back In 2 Weeks / Send Bulk Sms @n1.50k And Buy Gsm Numbers @n1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Locate And Buy by jjtravels: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2010
Looking to buy a car or property anywhere in Lagos?look no further,we will do the dirty work for you and allow you spend your money without the hassle.We will bring you face to face with the sellers within 48 hours tops!

Contact us today:

LOCATE & BUY : 039884086

Re: Locate And Buy by justwise(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ jjtravels

Which house and car are u selling? How can anybody buy anything from thief like you?

Nigerians please stay away from this criminal.
Re: Locate And Buy by jjtravels: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mr Justwise,

I really don't know your problem.Why do you derive pleasure in calling ppl names?why should you call me a thief?have i stolen from you,your family members or friends or anyone in NL?u tell me.You don't know me Mr so please act matured and stop raising unnecessary dust.I will ONLY warn you once,mind who you insult so you don't enter into a ditch which you can never climb out of.I am a businessman involved in a lot of things,let me do my business in peace as I know that this is one of the reasons this forum was created.
Re: Locate And Buy by justwise(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
jjtravels:

Mr Justwise,

I really don't know your problem.Why do you derive pleasure in calling ppl names?why should you call me a thief?have i stolen from you,your family members or friends or anyone in NL?u tell me.You don't know me Mr so please act matured and stop raising unnecessary dust.I will ONLY warn you once,mind who you insult so you don't enter into a ditch which you can never climb out of.I am a businessman involved in a lot of things,let me do my business in peace as I know that this is one of the reasons this forum was created.

You are also a dubious travel agent and shouldn't be trusted.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make Money Together / Microsoft Office 2007 Trainers Are Here / Get All Yr Online Marketing Tips Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.